All Comments on 'My Awakening: Spring Break Ch. 03'

by nosliwec

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Interesting

I can honestly say I didn't see that coming. Maybe her not liking it but making her straight up lesbian, I didn't expect it the way things had been going. Not a bad thing, just unexpected. I'll be honest, as fun as Naomi, Olivia, and Marissa were, and as interesting as Paige and James did I really hope after this she's back with her sister. And maybe the gamer girl too.

nosliwecnosliwecalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I can honestly say this portion (Spring Break series) was not planned. It came to me after I finished Chapter 3. As my character grew in this series, it was my intent to have her realize she was a lesbian. So this chapter was very hard for me to force her into this experience, but thought I had to do it to show her realization to the readers as well.

I don't want to spoil anything in the upcoming series. But I will say this--her sister will be back and the gamer girl was not idly mentioned in this series. I am still working on it and as I have learned, my character has grown in ways I didn't plan on the outset of starting this series. I don't know if this next story will be in chapters or not, but I hope to have it up soon.

I hope everyone enjoys the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

I just red the whole series and just like me I think other people crave more of this storie , please continue with the series I would love to see what happens with Kaitlin and Haley now that she's realize she's a lesbian.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mmmm

I'd like to see her give the kid at the shoe store who got to stare at her snatch a shot, someone her own age to give her hope in men, and to possibly make her bisexual . Maybe a 4 way arrangement with the sisters him and the gamer girl

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
One more step along her path

One more question answered.

But, all along the way, since the winter holiday period, and leading up to Spring Break, there has been almost no mention of contact with Kaitlin. No reporting on what she is learning, no phone calls we are aware of, or e-mails. Has she even been told of the decision to attend USC?

why the radio silence?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernosliwec@nosliwec
I started off daydreaming, but decided to use this as the basis to write about. I have more ideas and hopefully more stories to write. I hope you enjoy reading these stories as much as I have in writing them. Thanks for all the comments and votes. Note: The correct order of M...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES