My Awakening: Spring Break Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not letting up on the light touches, I slowly inched my face forward. I licked the hole of his dick. He shuddered. I put the head in my mouth and licked around it. He shuddered again. He still grasped the chair's armrests. I slowly slid my mouth down his shaft, swirling my tongue around it. My fingers still lightly stroking the parts that weren't in my mouth. I pulled my head back until just the head was in my mouth. Then I pushed it back in my mouth. He tried to release one hand from the armrest, but his position was to precarious to do so without falling backwards into the chair.

So there we were, me on my knees sucking his dick and him leaning on his arms to steady himself over the seat of the chair. My head was bobbing faster on his dick and his groans and moans were getting louder. Until he said, "Hailey. Stop please. I don't want to cum."

I pulled his dick out of my mouth and looked at him, confused. "You don't want to cum?"

"Not yet. I want to enjoy this. Enjoy you." He stepped out of his pants and boxers and lifted me up and placed me on my back in his bed. My feet were dangling off the edge. He then got on his knees and started to kiss my feet, my legs, up my thighs to my pussy. But rather than my sister who liked to tease me more, he dove in. His tongue was thick. With powerful licks and thrusts, I was soon getting close. I was about to tell him so, when Paige's pussy alighted on my face. I had just enough warning to get my tongue out. So as I ate out Paige, her husband was feasting on me. She leaned forward, her hands on either side of my hips, watching her husband enjoy my juices.

"She's delicious. Isn't she?" I heard, and felt, James agree in my pussy. "Now you see why I couldn't wait to have this tasty treat in our bed." He nodded his head which sent more tingles through me. "God. I love seeing your face stuffed into some young, hot pussy." This is not the Paige I was used to. She always seemed so demure, even during the sex on New Year's Eve, but have her husband with her and her kinkiness sky-rockets.

She leaned back and started grinding her cunt onto my tongue. Her hands grabbed my breasts. She grunted above me, "Yes. Hailey. Right there. Almost there. Cumming, Hailey. God, so good, Hailey. Make her cum with me, James. Fuck so close. Hurry James, please I want her to cum with me. Can't hold it much longer." I felt James stuff two fingers in me while he continued to lick me. That was the last straw. I came. Paige, cumming with me, collapsed on top of me. James continued to thrust his fingers in me. Paige's pussy fell away from my mouth as I let out a moan. Seeing her unattended pussy, I pulled my mouth to it and stabbed my tongue back into her. If James was going to eat me through my orgasm, I was determined to do so with Paige.

Finally, James pulled away from me and Paige rolled over and on to her back next to me. We were both panting from our climaxes. I saw James stand up and walk out. I didn't know why or where he went. I was exhausted and just needed to breathe for a second. The next thing I knew, James was handing Paige and I a bottled water each. I quickly drank half of mine. Capping the bottle, I laid back and let the bottle roll out of my hand. Paige, twisting about, was face-to-face with me. "You've gotten better since last time."

Snickering, I said, "Practice makes perfect, I guess."

"Sure does." She looked at her husband, with loving eyes. "Seems one person here still hasn't gotten his rocks off, though." She looked back at me. "Do you want the honors? Or do you want me to?" she asked me with concern evident in her voice.

I wasn't sure. I wanted to at least try heterosexual sex. I wanted to test my sexuality and see what I wanted. The thing my mom always told me 'You won't know whether you like it or not if you don't try it once' popped into my head. I wanted to try, but I was nervous. I looked at James. I saw he would never do anything I didn't want to do. I knew he would be gentle with me. I could also see he wanted me. Sure he loved his wife, but he wanted to impale me on his cock. His cock that hadn't waned from its previous hardness.

"I'm ready." I croaked. Paige lightly kissed me and ran her hand soothingly across my body.

"Not yet you aren't, but you will be soon." She dipped her head down until she was again at the entrance of my pussy. She began licking up the dried juices on my thighs and my pussy responded to every touch. I closed my eyes and basked in her attention to my pussy. I soon felt her move from my legs and felt James' shaft thrust into my pussy with a grunt. I looked up and saw him as he thrust into my pussy. I looked over and saw Paige idly playing with her cunt while she watched her husband fuck me.

This certainly wasn't the same as I had experienced. I felt detached in some way. I didn't feel like I was involved. Even with Naomi and being bound and gagged, I still felt like I was somehow engaged. Unlike now. Now, I felt like I was just along for the ride. I looked to Paige. Her eyes met mine. I don't know what my eyes were telling her, but she was soon off the chair behind her husband. She was whispering to him, what it was I couldn't tell.

She then came to me, "What's wrong, Hailey?" What's wrong? I don't know. I couldn't figure out why this sex seemed different than the other sex. Sex is sex, right? So how did this one differ than the others?

So I made something up. "I want you while your husband has me." I didn't want James to be left high and dry while I tried to figure out what was wrong with my body. It had to be my body, but I just couldn't formulate a reason what it was telling me. So my mind decided to keep going while it tried to evaluate the feelings.

"You sure?" I nodded and smiled. She laid down on the bed. Spreading her legs, I got up on all fours and started licking her cunt. I looked back, and with my best sexy, seductive gaze I winked at James. He didn't think twice and was soon back in my pussy.

I returned my face back into Paige's pussy. With my mouth in her pussy and her legs covering my ears, I could almost drown out the male grunts behind me. The slap of James' hairy thighs broke the illusion on occasion. But when I wasn't brought back to reality, I realized the person I was fantasizing about behind me was my sister. I started to really enjoy what was going on. I started responding to the thrusts. Each thrust James gave me, shoved my face into his wife's cunt. Then I would push back onto his cock. I soon heard James grunt out that he was cumming followed shortly by Paige declaring the same thing. I followed soon after that.

We slumped on the bed, exhausted. I dozed off and felt strong hands washing my body with a wet cloth. I was rolled over and felt a feminine form behind me. I jerked awake when I felt a strong, masculine hand grasp my breast. It all jolted back the memories I had of that night. I moved the hand from me and tried to get back to sleep. Then the hand found my breast again. I was trembling, but I couldn't figure out why. I slowly extricated myself from the bed and padded down to their kitchen.

I was sitting at the dining room table, naked, sipping on a glass of orange juice when Paige came in wearing a short, sheer robe. "Couldn't sleep?" I just shook my head. "It's James isn't it?" How could I tell her that? That her husband creeped me out? I didn't even know if that was the case. He had been strong, protective and gentle. He had been everything I thought of when I thought of a man treating a woman. He reminded me of my dad. Then I blanched. Everything I knew of males had come from my dad and the immature assholes at school. Sure I had male friends in my gaming circle, but the majority of the ones I knew were the jerks at school. The one person that treated me like I had last night was my dad. And I had fucked him! I wanted to vomit. He had been perfect, so perfect in fact that he had inadvertently reminded me of the one person that I didn't want to be reminded of at this time.

I put my head in my hands and started to sob. I felt her hands stroke my back. That's when I heard James come in. "Everything alright?" I looked up. He was in a long terry cloth robe cinched tightly around his waist, thankfully. I don't think I could handle seeing him in less right now.

Paige spoke for both of us, "Couldn't sleep," she indicated both of us, "so decided on a bit of girl talk." He was preparing to leave when Paige spoke up again, "Actually perhaps you could help us out." I was startled. I'd just come to the realization of my anxieties and now James will be here too?

He sat down at the table. We all, awkwardly, looked at each other. He chuckled, lightly, "Well, since we aren't getting anywhere how about breakfast?" He stood up and walked to the kitchen and started rummaging around.

Paige sat with me. Her arm never leaving me. "Perhaps you might feel more comfortable talking with something on?" OH. GOD! I forgot I had been in here without a stitch on. I nodded. She held my hand walking to her bedroom and finding a robe of hers that wasn't as sheer, but still left little to the imagination, put it on. We sat in the room, me cuddle up in the chair and her on the bed. "Last night. The look you gave me. You weren't ready. I should have known. Should've seen it. I'm sorry."

I shook my head. "It's not your fault. I just...I thought I was. I really did. I just..." I hung my head in shame "...I just didn't want...didn't want to disappoint?" Was that the right word? I decided it was close enough.

"Your decision shouldn't be based on whether the other person is disappointed. It's your decision and your alone. If they can't be happy for you, then they shouldn't be allowed in your life. Period. If you are gay and your parents don't accept that, it's not your problem to deal with. It's theirs. If you aren't head over heels in love with Kaitlin, again it's not your problem. Maybe you are, which I admit will complicate matters, it's still not your problem. You have friends who will accept you no matter what happens. If no one else will, we will be your family. That's what New Year's Eve and this week has been about. Your sister, too, will accept you no matter if you share the love she has for you or not. You won't lose any of us."

Just then, James popped his head around through the door. "Breakfast's ready. I hope everyone's hungry because I didn't know what everyone wanted to I fixed a lot." And he had too. There was scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage links and patties, biscuits and gravy. I looked at the spread of food.

"It's true what they say, 'Everything's bigger in Texas'," Paige said from behind me. I looked at her. Texas? But this is Washington. "James is originally from Texas, but relocated during high school. He still has his Southern charms, though." We started piling our plates with the delicious smelling food.

I was famished and ate ravenously. I even had seconds. James chuckled at this. "Such a small girl, where's she put it all?"

"All the sex this week, she's probably storing it all for what lies ahead." I blushed hearing this.

I finished my second serving, sated. James was sipping his coffee, biding his time, apparently. "So the early morning, it's not just a case of insomnia or the like is it?" I shook my head. "So it's something on your mind not letting you sleep." I nodded. He smiled sweetly at me. "It's me then." My eyes were as big as saucers. He'd guessed it already? "Don't look at me like I just appeared out of nowhere with green skin and moose antlers coming out of my head. It doesn't take a genius to realize this." My face slackened and I started to laugh at what he would look like with his description. He looked perplexed.

I pointed at him. "You. Green. Moose antlers." And drawing circles in the air around his face, "That expression." Paige joined in on the laughter.

"So you liked my description?" He smiled warmly. "Maybe we can find out the cause of your anxiety."

I stopped laughing and uttered two words. "My dad." Both of them looked at me expecting more from me. Nothing else came out. I was shaking all over again. They looked at each other and they both shrugged before they looked back to me. "You." I wanted to form complete sentences, but my mouth wouldn't function properly. Admitting this in my head had been hard enough. But I hadn't the strength to admit it verbally. I think James got it first. Although, Paige was beside me and so I couldn't really see her face to see if she recognized what those three little words meant.

James' eyes widened under the realization of my meaning. He grabbed my hands in his and looked into my eyes, "I am so sorry, Hailey. I didn't mean to, I swear." I heard Paige gasp beside me. I guess she hadn't reached the conclusion as quickly as James had. She wrapped both arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"He really reminded you of your dad?" I just nodded. I started to cry again, but this time I couldn't cover my eyes. James had my hands held tightly in his. So I hung my head and let the tears fall. "What does this mean?" Wait. What? Now there's meaning to it? I thought that was the meaning. "I mean, do all guys make you feel...that way?"

"Not all." Wiping my eyes on Paige's shoulder, "Most are just jerks, anyway. But James, treated me like a princess all night. At certain points, I got glimpses of him treating me like my dad does. But I never put it all together."

"What points?" This was from James. He had sat there holding my hands, silently.

"The doting through dinner. The way you carried me. Even the breakfast is like my dad." Now I had an image of my dad doing the things James had last night and the nausea returned. Will I ever be able to look at my dad the same way? Will every guy I fuck remind me of my dad in some perverse way? I shook my head to try and clear the images away.

Paige asked, as delicately as she could, "So you aren't...interested...in your dad?" I pulled away from her like she reeked like a skunk. "Okay. Okay. I had to ask. I mean with your sister and all."

"I know it seems like the same thing, but in my head it just feels...different. Same with my mom." I said the last shuddering. I couldn't figure out the differences. How was it different with my sister than picturing my parents, sexually? I shuddered again. I couldn't tell, but the reactions I was having meant I wasn't going to be able to dwell on the issue long enough to figure it out. So I left it alone.

"So does this mean you're a lesbian?" Paige really did seem concerned by my well-being. She also wanted me to realize my desires and the only way to find those out is to confront them head on. So I thought about it. I thought about Winter Break. Thought about New Year's Eve. Thought about Naomi. Thought about Marissa and Olivia. Thought about Paige. And James. Then I thought about all the guys in school. Had they been nicer to me, on Monday when we were all back in school, would I find them attractive? Would I want to have sex with any of them? It was then that I thought of the girls at high school. Would I want to have sex with any of them? That sealed it for me. There wasn't a single guy their that I had any interest in, but that didn't apply to the girls that had treated me the same way. Some of the meaner girls, I wouldn't mind treating like Naomi had done me, I though wickedly.

"I think it does."

"You know," James started, "most guys would have issue with knowing they were the cause of any woman 'turning lesbian' after one night with them." He actually used the air quotes, which had me laugh. "Which I realize is an unfair term since you don't choose who you love. But I am happy you realized it. Happier still knowing I might be the only guy to ever get to enjoy you."

Even after all we did and what was said, I still felt safe and loved. My sister, on New Year's Eve, gave me the best gift of all. She gave me her friends. And those friends, now mine, had led me to a point that I wouldn't have gotten to without them. Thinking of her, brought back all the things she had done for me. She was my confidante; through every mishap and problem and joy, she was the one person I went to first. She helped me realize and bring out my latent sexuality. She helped me realize, despite my previous notions, that I was beautiful. She even got me to apply to the school of my dreams when even I didn't realize it. And now, through her—our—friends, I am now understanding my sexuality. My only question left, is how do I truly feel about my sister? I know I love her but is it the same as I saw in Marissa and Olivia and what I see, here in front of me, in Paige and James? One more lesson for me, but this one no one else can help me with.

Paige dropped me off at home, after I had showered. I staggered to my room, passing my dad who was watching a game on TV. "Everything alright?" I turned to him and smiled. He got up and was coming towards me.

"Yeah. Long night. Tired. Going to bed." He leaned down and kissed me on the forehead.

"Okay, princess. Sleep well." I turned and walked to my room. As my eyes shut, I smiled. I still had the image of my dad in my head. As my dad, nothing more. Maybe all is well. And just like that, I was asleep.

12