My Balkan Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes, Mira shuffled towards me, causing my hands to pass up onto her legs. I almost removed them, but instinct told me she didn't want me to. A couple more shuffles, and my hands were on her lower thighs, at the very edge of her skirt, and she was pretty much sitting on my lap, her arm around my neck. Jesus, I'd barely known her an hour! I felt her warm, brandy-scented breath on my face. Still slightly nervous of falling foul of an angry Balkan trucker, I whispered, "What about your husband?"

She rested her head on my shoulder, her nose touching my neck. "Ivo not here. He like fuck, probably got girls all across Europe. And I here on my own with no-one." I turned my face towards her to say something, and she pressed her full, soft lips to mine. She broke off for a second, whispered, "You flatter me," then we kissed again, embracing each other, pulling our bodies together. It had been more than a year since I'd kissed a woman (except my sister and my mum, and that was on the cheek!), and I loved the feel of Mira's warm fleshy lips melding to mine. I felt her small tongue flicker against my lips and opened my mouth to her.

We kissed more and more passionately for a good -- a very good -- five minutes. Tentatively, not wanting to blow this miracle that had happened to me, I placed my hand on her bare, freckled chest, just above the v-neck of her dress. She moaned into my mouth and pushed herself against me. Encouraged, I slipped my hand downwards. Mira wasn't wearing a bra, just a slip, and my fingers settled around a small, cool breast. I squeezed it gently, feeling a hard nipple swelling against my palm. I could feel my cock beginning to swell too. Finally we came up for air and she rested her head on my chest, hugging my neck and smiling up at me with smouldering eyes. She whispered, "Bedroom across lobby. Give me two minute, you come."

As she uncurled from my lap and left the room I slumped back on the couch and took a deep breath. Things like this just didn't happen to me, not even in London, let alone a country where I didn't even speak the language. Maybe I was wrong, maybe she was a, what was the word, bludnica after all. Or maybe she was just a lonely woman, on the verge of middle age, genuinely flattered by a reasonably attractive younger man coming dashing across Europe like some latter day Sir Galahad to find her, and maybe she was as turned on by the strangeness of our encounter as I was.

After I reckoned two minutes had passed I rose and slowly crossed to the bedroom. Mira lay on the bed smiling at me, her hands behind her head. She was naked, and the bedclothes were rolled down to her knees. My already aroused cock instantly sprang to full attention as I took in the sight of her. Her mink coloured hair spread across her pillow like a cloud. Her skin was almost luminous it was so pale, and the coldness of the room was making goosepimples form. She was very slim -- not an ounce of spare flesh on her. Her freckles extended onto the top of her small breasts, which were flattened against her chest, her nipples dark brown in stark contrast to her skin, like little round hazelnuts. There were tiny tufts of gingery hair in her armpits, matching the larger tuft between her thighs.

Not wanting to take my eyes off her for a moment I tore off my clothes then lay beside her and pulled the bedclothes over us. Bloody hell, it was cold in that room. I slipped my arms around Mira and pulled her to me; her body felt like ice. I rubbed my hands briskly up and down her back and along her arms, incredibly aware of her hard nipples pressing into my chest, and my stiff prick rubbing against her thigh.

When I'd warmed her up a bit we kissed again, more tenderly than we had in the other room, lying on our sides. It had been so long since I'd been with a woman; but instinct took over, or maybe Mira did. Her arms around my midriff, she rolled onto her back, taking me with her. Almost before I'd realised it, my cock slipped into her, and I eased my hips forward, burying myself in her sweet hole. She closed her eyes and gasped with pleasure. Then she doubled up her sweet little legs and braced her tiny feet against my shoulders. Resting my hands flat on the bed, either side of her, I fucked her with long, smooth strokes, twitching my hips at the end of each forward thrust to drive into her that bit harder. She liked that, and gave a little anticipatory giggle each time. As we really warmed up though, she started panting rather than laughing, and I drove into her faster and with more force. It took only a couple of minutes before I shot my bolt, but I could tell Mira wasn't finished, so I carried on screwing her. I also reached one hand between our bellies, found her clit and flicked it with a finger as I rode her. When she came, it was volcanic. She roared, pushing against my shoulders with the soles of her feet, making me arch my back. I felt her pussy walls clamp on me, over and over, her hips bucked off the bed, then she stilled, smiling dazedly at me.

I eased down beside her again and kissed her breast lightly, flicking the nipple with my tongue, causing her to giggle. I kissed her cheek and hugged her to me, whispering my thanks. I felt guilty about not having had a condom handy, but Mira didn't seem worried about it. We lay in silence for a while, cuddling and planting butterfly kisses on each other's faces. Then she murmured, "My Ivo, he like bull." She thrust a fist forward aggressively, illustrating her husband's style in bed. "All for him, not for me. You gentle, kind...nice." She snuggled her body more tightly into me, closing her eyes and smiling warmly. I kissed the top of the head, still not quite believing my amazing god fortune.

I fell asleep in Mira's arms. I was woken after I don't know how long by a slight feeling of weight on my chest. I opened my eyes to see Mira sitting astride me, her pubes inches from my chin. The electric light hanging from the bedroom ceiling had been switched on, and shone through her hair, which formed a halo around her head. She shuffled forward an inch, and asked, "Is all right?"

I smiled and reached around her, cupping her slim buttocks in my hands. "Is very all right." She giggled happily as I pulled her onto my face, her pale, freckled thighs framing my cheeks. I lapped my tongue into her hot, tight gash and flicked the tip of my nose against her clit. She immediately began to moan, and gyrated in small circles on my busy tongue. Loving her bitter-sweet flavour I screwed my face deeper into her. I felt her shift her weight back slightly, then a small, warm hand wrapped around my cock and she began to pump me, even as she rode my mouth and nose. I took a firmer grip on her bum, my fingers slipping deep between her cheeks. I began to knead her arse, my fingers massaging the soft flesh that fed into her puckered anus. She groaned louder at that, and began squirming more wildly on me, her hand racing up and down my straining cock. Then her thighs clamped to my head, she gave a howl like a banshee and I sensed new wetness flood into her vagina. I think it was the sheer pleasure I felt at her orgasm that made me cum a moment later, pumping my spunk onto her fingers.

She remained sitting lightly on my face for a moment, then slowly, reluctantly it seemed, got off and cuddled up to me again. We kissed, and I knew that she would be tasting herself on my lips and tongue. When the kiss ended she pecked me on the cheek, nuzzled me and murmured happily, "Ivo never do that for me. You very sweet man, very good fuck." I felt a small swell of pride at that and pulled her tight to me.

We both fell into a deep sleep after that. I was woken by a shaft of sunlight and, squinting, saw Mira standing fully dressed by the window, peering through a gap in the curtains. She turned when she heard me move, and smiled. "You stay here today, cold outside, not too safe. You stay with me again tonight?"

My flight home was not until the following afternoon, and I nodded. Then I said, "But I'll need to get my things from the hotel I'm staying at."

She thought for a moment. "I go to work now. Plenty of food, you eat, watch TV, when I get home we go get your things. Okay?" She leant down, kissed me briefly on the lips then left. With no key to the apartment, and no change of clothes, I didn't have a great deal of choice. I had a long, luxurious shower, then made myself a breakfast of some kind of thick sausage and bread. I hadn't eaten in almost 24 hours, and I was ravenous. I couldn't find any English language stations on the TV, but I located the BBC World Service on a battered transistor radio and spent the day listening to that and drowsing. Mira returned in the late afternoon and together we went to my hotel and I checked out. Then we returned to her flat and she made us a very tasty meat stew.

We cuddled up for a while, and naturally we began to kiss again. Gradually, lovingly, we eased each other out of our clothes, then fell to the floor, on a small sheepskin rug in front of the electric fire. Mira kissed her way down my body, and sucked my cock into her mouth. As she began to pump her lips up and down it I pulled at her body and, understanding, she squirmed around until her pussy was beside my face. Licking and stroking each other to orgasm by the warm fire was divine, then we held each other tightly and kissed, our sticky tongues mingling. We stayed there for over an hour, Mira's sheepskin coat draped over us, before I scooped her into my arms and carried her into the bedroom.

Almost immediately we screwed again, this time with Mira's little legs wrapped around me and her fingernails raking across my back. Having shot off not long before I was able to last a good while, and Mira came at least twice before I finished, writhing, sighing and moaning beneath me as I pumped into her, varying the speed, strength and depth of my strokes. At one point I actually lifted up onto my hands and knees and Mira came with me, suspended above the bed by her arms and legs around me and my prick inside her. While we recovered our breath I had a good long suck on her nipples, caressing her slim body with my fingertips as she trailed her fingers through my hair. Then she sucked me off again. She didn't have an especially sophisticated technique, just running her lips up and down my dick while her tongue stroked the underside, but it felt like heaven to me and I enjoyed another thunderous release into her mouth.

The next morning, as dawn peeped between the curtains, I lifted up on one elbow and looked at my lover. Her skin really did need some TLC; there were little crows feet around her eyes and mouth; but she still looked so, so beautiful to me. I kissed her eyebrow and, eyes still closed, she smiled and stroked her fingers along my cock.

We were both a bit sad as we dressed, Mira for work, I for my return to the UK. She insisted on coming to the railway station with me, despite the risk of someone who knew her husband seeing us, and even though it would make her late for her job. There we just held each other for a long time, not speaking, with my nose buried in her hair. With moments to spare before my train left we pulled apart and she smiled, with tears brimming in her eyes. I suddenly thought of something, and pulled a business card out of my wallet, scribbling my home address and telephone number on the back. I handed it to her, saying rather lamely, "I'd like us to keep in touch", knowing the unlikelihood, the near impossibility of it. Then we kissed each other on the lips and I dashed onto the train. Mira stood watching me from the platform until we lost sight of each other. All the way to the airport I felt as if I might burst into tears at any moment. I'd made this journey on a whim, chasing a crazy, impossible fantasy; and to my total surprise I'd found love, a love I couldn't pursue. On the plane I slept, dreaming of creamy, freckled thighs caressing my face.

I worried about Mira over the next few weeks, as Serb sabres rattled on the borders of her tiny country and internal strife brewed. Thankfully the UN and the EU brokered talks between the various sides and, like a valve being opened on a team engine, the pressure began to ease. I still thought about her every day though. I tried to phone her once, but a gruff male voice answered and I hung up.

Then just the other day, out of the blue, she phoned me at work. Ivo, it seemed, had got a contract with a firm in Germany, meaning he would be away for three months at a time. Mira suspected he had a woman there. As a little girl she'd dreamed of seeing England -- Big Ben, the Queen and so on. She thought she'd love a week's holiday here in the beautiful Spring weather. But it was so far, so expensive...I delightedly took the hint, and within hours I'd tracked down a flight from her local airport. It cost rather more than my budget flight to the country next door, and involved a transfer at Cologne; but I figured it was worth it. So now I'm sitting in the arrivals lounge at Heathrow, only 20 minutes drive from my home. Mira's flights just landed, and I can't wait to see her again.

12