My Beautiful Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh fuck!” I howl as cum rockets into the air. “Open wide, my cock teasin’ sisters! Hereeeeeee it comes!”

They were cheek to cheek. A string of sperm launches between their beautiful faces. Then gob after gob of hot sticky cum spurts wildly. Drops splatter them both with massive amounts of sticky hot cum. They never move away from the exploding cock. Their faces were coated in cum.

“Mands, you should clean it up first,” CJ suggests swallowing in a husky voice, “After all, you’re the older sister.”

Mands smiles and licks clean the younger sibling’s face. Then CJ did the same for the older sister. The two women lock into another deep French kiss.

Mands begins to clean my cock with a wicked and vigorous tongue. CJ then surprises me. She flips over my body and drops between Mands’ two curvy legs. She proceeded to lick a wiry haired cunt.

The younger sister’s tongue teases and laps a wet cunt slit from top to bottom. A pair of teeth nibbles and sucks on an engorged clit uninhibitedly. The hot redhead push deeper on glistening pussy lips.

Mands tries to stay in control. It was a futile effort. She was unable to continued to suck on my stiff cock.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!” she groans, then wail, “Ohhhhhhhmyyyyyy God!” She huffs, “I’m cummin’! I’m cumming hard! Ohhhhhmygod!” She squeals, “Iiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!”

The tall brunette’s body humps and gyrates on her sister’s face. Her cunt leak juices over the younger sibling’s mouth, jaw and neck and onto the sheets.

“God!” she says in a hush voice, “That was good!”

Mands went back slurping on my cock. Her head bobs quickly up and down my stiff shaft. Her mouth seals around the taboo pulsating dick firmly.

“Oh my, sis,” I warns, “I’m gonna cum again! I’m gonna cum real hard!

She inhales deeply as hot cum rush from a set of tight balls and into the experienced mouth. My sister did not loose a drop of the taboo juices. They gulp ravenously.

Without missing a beat, CJ return to the previous position. My rigid rod remains the center of attention throughout the whole ritual. A pair of loving tongues wash and clean my cock. Hot mouths intermittingly would encapsulate my blood engorged dick head. I never lost a fraction of hardness until they relax.

“ That has to be the most lovin’ blowjob in history,” I pant as my heartbeat returns to normal.

“It’s a cocksuckin’ from your sisters who love you so much,” Mands says resting a brunette head on my right shoulder.

“We could give only that type of lovin’, brother,” CJ adds resting a red head on my left shoulder.

“I think it’s time we completed our sexy act,” CJ speaks up in a more controlled voice.

“How’s that?” I puzzle.

“It’s time for you to give our asses love now,” my redheaded sister announce hotly.

“Damn straight on that,” Mands huskily states, “An’ I think CJ should get your big cock first.”

“You think she can handle it?” I wonder, “Hell, you think she wants it?”

“You tell me,” Mands responds and points behind me.

CJ had, meanwhile, started to prepare by into rubbing some cream on a pink anus. She had removed a jar from the bedside stand and opened it. The label read cocoa butter.

I loved butt fucking. I quickly shift around to my little sister. I help her prepare by working one, then two fingers into the little cute, pink hole. The sphincter begins to loosen up becoming accustomed to my fingers.

My cock was still slick from a combination love juices. It was more than lubricated. I stuck my dick head against CJ's puckered hole.

“Just push back when you’re ready, Sis,” I instruct in a soft voice.

"I’m a little apprehensive, Trev!” she admits honestly. “You’re so big.”

“I won’t hurt you,” I sincerely promise, “Love should never hurt, baby.” I heartened.

"You can do it, CJ," Mands promotes.

"C'mon, sis,” I encourage, “You'll like it.”

"I have no doubt you can take it up your wonderful asshole.” Mands hotly eggs on kissing CJ, “Let’s make this a total act of lovin’ incest.”

CJ knew I would never hurt her intentionally. She trusts Mands as well. I felt the small ass back against my cock.

My cock head pop into the tight anus. It slides pass the tight sphincter muscle. I heard Mands give a sympathy sigh.

“Oh my,” CJ moans softly, “It feels really good.”

"This is such’a beautiful vision.” Mands coos, and then suggests, “Move that little ass with his pumps."

"Push it in, Brother,” CJ groans raising a rounded ass higher, “Push it in all the way."

We start bucking together, in perfect rhythm. Almost like we were dancing back at the club, earlier that night! It all seemed so natural.

Because I had cum in CJ's cunt already, I figured I'd be able to prolong my ejaculation for at least a half hour. Mands would change all that. She moves closer.

“You want me to stick my finger in your ass an’ play with your prostrate?” she asks in a whisper.

“Why do’ya think I’d like that?” I wonder slowly pumping CJ’s ass.

“I saw it on one of those late night sex shows on cable.” Mands huskily tells, “It say that the prostrate is a male erogenous zone.” She asks, “Would it mak’ya feel good, Trev?”

“Go for it,” I permit, then suggests, “Put some coco butter on those fingers first! I don’t need a sore asshole.”

She grabs the jar of cocoa butter. A big glob taken by the long fingers. A middle finger was pressed into my anal opening!

At first it felt strange. I mean me getting fucked! I tried to relax to help my sister’s probing digits.

“You do know what ya is lookin’ for?” I ask, “Doncha?”

"Nope. I haven't a clue!” she flippantly remarks, “But you'll be the first to know when I find it!”

“You’re such’a smart-ass!” I respond humping CJ.

Meanwhile, CJ’s body was flexing to the rising pleasure waves. I knew she was ready to cum. I reach around and start to rub a protruding clit.

"Ohhhh, God!” my youngest sister utters through clenched teeth, “You feel so big back there."

"I'll pull out if it starts hurtin’,” I remind out of concern for her comfort.

"No! No!” CJ huskily begs, “It feels great just where it is!” As a set of slender legs open wider, my little sister adds, “You can’t hurt me ever.”

I extend both arms around the small body. My hands capture a set of petite breasts. Taking the hard, distended nipples between thumb and forefinger, I pull them both down and out, away from her body.

“Ooooooooo,” she squeals. “That’s a kinky hurt.” CJ order, “Do that again, my big brother.”

I did it again. And the response was the same. Her little body jerks and shivers to sharp sensations.

"I'm so close,” she hissed pushing back against my invading cock. “Pump deeper, dear brother.”

I ram harder but with control into CJ’s bowels. I could feel her body begin to tense. The sphincter tightens and loosens intermittedly around my long cock as it plummets with steady rhythm.

“I’m cummin’!” CJ groans, “I’m givin’ you a real piece of my ass!”

Her little body flex and tonic. The red mane begins to flail back and forth with the waves of climaxic pleasures. She then wails insanely as a powerful climax arrived.

As I start to pull out of CJ’s ass, Mands had finally found what she had wanted all along! My prostate! She rubs it.

The long finger was very gentle at first. Then increasing pressure was applied as she massages. This continues for about a half a minute more. A wonderful and powerful feeling arose.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” I howl while pumping CJ’s ass again, “Omigod! I think you fuckin’ finger is makin’ me even harder!”

I shove my cock deep into my little sister’s ass. She responds by pushing back. Soon the two of us were butt fucking without though of later.

“Ooooooooooooo!” CJ screams, “Gawddamnit! That’s fantastic! Fuck me, Trev!”

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!” I could only yowl. The feeling was so different and yet so good!

I explode into my sister’s ass. I shot a large amount of sperm into her bowels. CJ was also climaxing again.

We both collapse onto the bed, in a totally, orgasmic high! It was fantastic! Our bodies were covered with a sheet of sweat.

After a few minutes of us regaining our composure, CJ spoke, “Trevor, please take Mands’ ass now!” She sits up on one elbow asking little girl like, “Please fuck her ass good an’ hard! Take my sister’s ass like you did mine.”

A set of blue eyes said the girl was in lust. CJ was ready to just watch her siblings make love. To be honest, I was ready for Mands’ ass.

I look over a Mands. My beautiful leggy sister was already in position. A firm rounded, athletic ass was being offered.

I quickly climb between the long curvy legs. I place a rigid cock head at the entrance of a brown anus. I push very slowly. I pause so the tight asshole could adjust. Once it relaxes, I continued to insert the entire length and girth of my cock.

I was now up to my balls in my sister’s ass. My hips press against the firm cheeks. I felt Mands squeeze me tighter with that athletic ass.

“Hold it there for a minute, Baby,” she whimpers while squeezing, “It feels so much bigger up my ass.”

She alternates between squeezing and relaxing that fine ass. I had a feeling Mands was more experienced at butt fucking than CJ. It didn’t matter both were terrific pieces of ass!

“Please Big brother,” she begs in a sex-hazed voice, “fuck my ass,”

As My hands goes to the half globes of the perfect ass cheeks and squeeze, I heard CJ moan. She watch as my cock slowly went in and out of our sister’s ass. She was teasing a set of hard nipples.

CJ slides over closer. She starts stroking Mands’ wet clit.

“Ooooooooooo,” Mands moans loudly.

CJ’s fingers increase the intensity of the rubbing. The frequency of the Mands’ moaning also picks up. I could see my little sis like controlling her big sister.

“Trevor, pound her ass,” CJ hotly states, “We’ll make her cum with your big cock up her ass.”

I start pumping faster. My hips were bouncing off the perfect cheeks. I still hold them in my hands, squeezing even harder into the soft flesh. My balls continually slap a wet cunt as the thrusts go deeper and faster.

“Oh god CJ!” Mands groans loudly, “Fuck me Trevor!” She declares hotly, “You two are gonna make me cum!”

Her ass clamps down on my cock harder. We both step up the duel loving attack on our sister.

“Oooooooooomiiiiiiigoooooooood!” Mands wails, “I’m gonnnnnnnnna cum!” She huffs, “I’m gonna cum hard!”

“Fuck!” I scream as my cock tingle with the feel of rushing cum.

My rod twitches. I pump fast and erratically as the river of sperm arrived. It spews into Mands’ ass.

“Oh God! Oh good God!” Mands shrieks as the tall body was captured by a forceful climax, “Ohmigoooooooooood!”

Our bodies flex and tonic. We quiver and shake as we fall slave to the waves of pleasure. Finally we both peak simultaneously.

CJ pulls me back as I start to slump forward. My cock sprays the last spurt of cum onto Mands’ hot ass. CJ lean in and licked the cum off a firm ass cheek. Then leaning further, she licks up the cum leaking out of the quavering anus.

“Mmmmmmmm,” CJ purrs while sucking up the love juices.

I watch as a small, pink tongue slip into Mands’ ass. This cause my tall sibling to utter moans in response to the flicking sensations.

“Do’ya like tonguin’ your sister’s ass when it’s full of your brother’s cum?” I ask CJ.

She looks at me with those blue eyes and say, “Yes, I do, Trev. I love lickin’ your cum from our sister’s ass.”

My little sibling leans into me and we kiss deeply.

“In fact,” she hotly states, “if it pleasures either one of you, I love doin’ it.”

“Come here, Baby,” Mands says with open arms, “Come give your big sissy a kiss.”

CJ drops onto Mands’ body. My beautiful sisters French kiss deeply. They caress each other passionately.

“Come here, Trev,” Mands says.

I move over to join them. I then kiss both of them deeply. We cuddle together on the bed.

I knew our lives had just changed forever. My sisters would transfer a college nearby to complete their degrees. We could be a family once again under the same roof.

Only this time we would be a loving family second to none. I had two hotties for sisters who wanted me now. I thought of the night’s activities and then of future reoccurrences of lovemaking. I sigh thinking of how a lucky man I was.

Here were two beautiful women snuggling up to me. It didn’t matter they were my sisters-my beautiful sisters. They were two awesome women who had just professed undying love for me. God! How lucky can one man be?