My Beautiful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers

The next time I saw Kathy she burst into tears. "I made a horrible mistake going with Jason's friend. Jason told me I was going to live with his sister and she would help me find a job. The reality is I live in an apartment with two other girls. We have to dance and fuck customers in his club. We don't get paid anything, our only income is tips. I am told that if a girl gets 3 complaints, she is sold to a South American whorehouse.

"I thought life with Frank was bad but this is worse. When we are not on stage or upstairs with a customer we put on our waitress outfits and serve drinks. Our costume is nothing more than a short nightie with no panties and a scoop neck. We are supposed to be very friendly with the customers. The idea is to get them sexually excited so that they will pay the bar to fuck us. On stage we do erotic dances to turn the guys on so that someone will rent us for an hour when we leave the stage. Jason says I will still meet with him in the cabins every two weeks, but I am to see you only once a month. By working your other visitor day he expects me to make more money for him."

Now a month goes bye between visits. Kathy's life is worse than mine. She tells me she is being trained to give greater pleasure to the customers. She now wears a butt plug at night to make it easier for customers to fuck her in the ass. She has been taught how to deep throat without gagging, and they now rent us out for parties. "Last Wednesday I was sent to a bachelor party. I got fucked by everyone there, eleven or twelve guys. The club got one thousand dollars for renting me and I made sixty dollars in tips. I don't dare complain though; two weeks ago a girl disappeared, and we were told she had been sold to that South American whorehouse."

The months went bye and my heart ached when I heard the stories she told me on her once a month visits. On one of her visits she told me she was going to have a baby and the club she worked at was mad at her because it would mean a loss of revenue to them. There was talk they were going to sell her to that South American whorehouse as an example to the rest of the girls not to get pregnant.

We came up with a plan that on her first scheduled doctor's visit she would go to the police instead and confess everything. In a short period of time she was placed in protective custody and I was released from jail. Now we are on our way to California to start all over gain.

Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers
12