All Comments on 'My Beauty & The Beast Ch. 06'

by EgyptsGoddess

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 9 years ago
Brother's Grimm

Just thinking about stories. If you know what I mean, one word should suffice to explain what I'm thinking.

Shrek

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love this!

I love this whole series! Ok can't wait to see what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Satisfying....

A very satisfying and deserved ending to the wicked witch. And now that she is dead, Beast can finally move forward with his life. Roll on chapter 7. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

Let's get a happy ended with belle and beast add chapter 7

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PLEASE

Please add another chapter. It is the best version of Beauty and the Beast, that I have ever had the pleasure to read! It just doesn't seem finished where you left it off, with the witch's death. So, pretty please add one or even two more chapters.

MoonfuckerMoonfuckerover 8 years ago
Beautiful story

I have been so into this story that I am disappointed that there has not been another chapter added. Please I'm begging you to add that chapter, you cannot just leave us hanging like this. I am close to crying because there are no more chapters after this. So please please add that chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh, no! Please finish this story! I've enjoyed reading it so much! I really like your version of Beauty and the Beast. Please don't leave me hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Note from Author

Yes I do plan on composing a finished chapter or two to this particular story. Thank you for the feedback and patience. A lot has occurred that I had zero control over which impeded any creative writing.

EgyptsGoddess

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I need another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous