All Comments on 'My Beginnings'

by agirlinside

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

I had my first and I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Casey 1988

I love the story if you have more continuation off the "My Beginnings" story I would like to here them.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 9 years ago
Well Done

Your story was both hot and touching. It probably reflects the one-sidedness of certain TOPS who are happy to "use" another for their pleasure all along denying their own homosexuality. Still, aspects of that one-sidedness for bottoms can be hot. However, I'd wish that Frank might have given some affection and/or acknowledgement of your feelings. Hope you've met a worthy top who can appreciate you at the end of the day!

esthetumesthetumover 9 years ago
Nice first story

Some men have not accepted their bisexuality, and it sometimes may take decades for them to come to terms with it (like me).

I enjoyed your story. I assume that it is based somewhat on your own personal situation - maybe not. If so, keep searching - you'll eventually find a guy who will love you completely for who you are.

diego___adiego___aover 9 years ago
Sweet

Sweet and hot!, great story... I wouldd love to be your first timer. You're really passionate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes, Exactly!

I really enjoyed your story (confession), because I'm just like you! I fall in love with a man who was only (as you put it) saying "anything to get to the orgasm." I've never found a man who truly wanted to love me, feminize me, and let me please him forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
respect you

If we'd known each other as young guys and you'd worn my sister's panties it would've taken my breath away. I'd have kissed you through fabric smelling of my sister and been so turned on, we'd be touching tongues and then sideways 69ing very soon, trying to cum at the same time. When you let me fuck you we'd have gotten into a rhythm the way only two men having intercourse can. It takes two to do this, and I would be grateful you wanted to work with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous