All Comments on 'My Best Friend Blaine'

by WarmMilk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
redbudredbudover 14 years ago
Loved it

Wow! Her trepidation and surrender are absolutely hot! I'm thrilled to see you back on Lit. Can't wait to read the rest of the series.

DreamerIncoloreDreamerIncoloreover 14 years ago
If you don't write more, it will be a loss for all

Reading that was like closing my eyes and remembering what I had done ten years ago.

And I'm going to pay you the best compliment I can think of... which is "I wish I had written that."

Bianca_SommerlandBianca_Sommerlandover 14 years ago
Awesome

Want more. Be interesting to see her and Mark alone, and maybe him introducing her to other lovers. Hope too see a part two!

realcitykidrealcitykidalmost 14 years ago
Magnificent

I love the blend of innocence and naughtiness that you pull off so well, WarmMilk

Jesse1369Jesse1369about 13 years ago
Deliciously wonderful!

Such a wonderful, erotic, tasty story. I only wish I could write this well. Drawing the reader deep into your erotic tale filled with such detail I could almost see it. And the thought of the sexy contrast between your dark smooth skin along side Blaines red hair and smaller frame. Such a sexy vision.Thanks.

Jesse

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful story - wish there was an audio to go with it...

What a great story. I love the way you describe things; it makes me feel like I'm taking part in the action. I especially liked the girl/girl relationship.

However, it would be even nicer to hear you reading this in your beautiful sexy voice.

How about it?

storm_usmcstorm_usmcover 8 years ago
Really good

Only couple things could've done without. Not a fan of tasting own cum, but the rest of story good. Little more action between roommates would be great. Love to see one get tied up. Still a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

That was so good but you are probably long gone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous