My Best Friend Blaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WarmMilk
WarmMilk
1,047 Followers

"Leaving so soon?" Blaine giggled teasingly. I knew she probably could have cared less. Guys weren't exactly slim pickings for her.

"I have work in the morning," Mark smiled, but I noticed it was more at me than her. I pulled up the comforter to cover my chest a little, and his smile turned into a smirk.

"I had a great time," he said, finally. "Maybe we'll have more sometime?"

He left before either of us had the chance to respond, but Blaine seemed rather dismissive.

"He really was nice..." I snuggled against her.

"Yeah, I guess." she sighed. "Boring as hell though...outside the sex. I can't see myself doing much else besides screwing around with him."

"Oh I don't know..." I smiled to myself, but Blaine wasn't paying attention.

She murmured something about taking a shower and tried to drag me with her, but I stayed planted. I didn't want to erase the memory so soon. Before our little ménage a trois, I had been so jealous of Blaine and always tried to emulate her, but now I knew better. I knew how deeply my feelings ran for her, and I knew I didn't want to try and be her clone. I didn't need to be. She and Mark too, apparently, liked me well enough the way I was.

WarmMilk
WarmMilk
1,047 Followers