All Comments on 'My Best Friend? Ch. 04'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
bad ending

I liked it up to the end when he made his choice.

CarnaleyeCarnaleyealmost 16 years ago
Strange Ending

The story was erotic and well written. Though the ending was a bit strange.Dave should not be too much harsh on Jen when he is so sexually wild himself..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Your ending is a bit skewed.

He was very direct with his friend that screwed his wife but sorta a wimp with the one that actually diesrespected and betrayed him, his wife. You dont punish a slut but fucking her. And you dont fuck a woman you know that has been having unprotected bareback sex with people and both of these sluts are possible carriers of a great number of diseases including AIDS. Let the guys fuck her the last time and send them off as he did, then take the nude piece of used tail over to a depressed neighborhood where whores walk the streets and drop her off. Just tell her you never want to see her alive again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a man

I'm 100 percent sure this author lied when he said he was a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well as unbelievable as it is...

I can now say that I've read the biggest peice of shit ever posted on this site. Seriously, nighttimestories, if you just slit your wrists tomorrow... the world would be a better place. You are a vile, sick, loser of a person. You can possible have any redeming qualities to write this utterly ridiulous story about digusting, hurtful, betrayal and pain, and then post it in a loving wives section on a site for Erotica. Please, just end your pain, you obviously have no life, and you are certainly too far gone to repair the damage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yikes

You are a silly little man, and you write shit stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The revenge was over the top but so were her actions so it balanced out. And I was right with him till the end. He finally had some spine and then relents and keeps the stupid wife and dumps the backstabbing friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story!

With his new program, his sales may sky rocket! Please get an editor that can spell and has a strong command of English structure. Spelling and lack of proofing take away from your stories. I gave 5 stars to all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What garbage!

People would have to be psychotic to behave this way... what do you possibly find erotic about mentally ill people? nighttimestories you say you're a straight male over 50... what a crock of shit! You know, and We all know that you have gay tendencies even if you're too sad and pathetic to admit it. What do you think having cuckold fantasies admit??? You need to get out suck some cock, grow the fuck up before you're dead, and fix your pathetic life. Posting this garbage here, is doing NOTHING for anyone.

joln321joln321over 8 years ago

I enjoyed the story, I liked the fact he kept her. why not, She sucks his cock and has never denied him sex. it's the ones that deny you what they give to others to throw out. not the one's that will do to you as they so to others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i don't get it

Why all bad mouthing and claming how awful this story was but you guys read all four chapters. You people and i use people loosely are full of shit. You do know it's a story right? the first page told you what it was about,but you read it anyway. Get real

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

What the fuck is wrong with all these comments!

He is a fictional writer, that enjoys fantasizing about situations and then writes them for our pleasure. If you don't like try another.

Fucking spiteful asses! How about you try writing before judging.....

cyferxcyferxabout 7 years ago
Gang Rape as a response to a cheating wife

Interesting that Dave felt that it was appropriate to have his wife repeatedly raped as a punishment for cheating on him. Heck its only a crime that could get every gang raper there more than 20 years in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I thought the ending made the story

MC finally stopped acting like a wimp and took control and now all the closet cucks are mad at the ending lol.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
He KEEPS her? Oh, HELL no! I need an epilogue...

No children or elders to take care of, no outside work, and a like-minded, low-minded friend – you ever heard about idle hands' being the devil's workshop? Jen leaves her marriage bed and sexes her husband's best friend Seth, then goes back and gives her husband Dave sloppy seconds. Even teenagers have better sense than these I'm-too-high-living to get an-STD sluts, male and female. While Dave's at work, she goes at it bareback with Seth, all the friends he arranges to gang bang her, and anonymous cocks at the local “Fuck and Suck.”

I'd like if maybe a week after the end of the story Jen called in to the doctor's office and finds out that she has one if not several STDs. When county health calls her in to name her contacts, she names her husband. Dave, figuring that she'll be less than forthcoming, makes it a point to be there and tells her go back in and name everyone of the gang bang participants, then sends her in again because he knows she didn't tell about her doings at the glory holes. She gets tested again later for STDs that take a while to show up and has a form of gonorrhea or syphilis (I want it be worse than chlamydia but treatable at this point) that gets traced back from another health department to Seth, who's been doing plenty while on his travels, maybe was “rawdawging” with some other easy lay just before staying in his best friend Dave's home. Seth is labeled the source of an STD outbreak that hits all the wives of the “friends” who gang banged Jen and then later is spread by Jen to her contacts at the glory hole, and, man, does the action that the health department takes on that business make the news across the state! Steve, who showed up to sex Jen behind Dave's back, dreads telling wife Beth about needing to get tested, but she already got called by the health department and lets him take the guilt even though, likely, she picked up STDs from her glory hole activities.

I like that as a continuation of the story, and it gets all of the families involved (I so love family storytelling events), but I can't help feeling that Dave's ultimatum won't hold. At the end of the story Dave says that he loves Jen, believes that he has control of her situation and will keep her under the conditions that she fuck whoever and wherever he says but no one else and that her violating that rule will get her put out. I'm betting she won't limit herself and will welcome some other partner, probably Beth first. That's when I would want him to unload everything: call the wives of all the “friends” who strolled into his house to do his wife behind his back on SETH's “okay, divorce Jen on the grounds of infidelity and name all the “friends” as correspondents (if that still is done in divorces), tell Steve about Beth's “shopping” and make her take the heat for her dirt at the glory holes, get STD tested again. What's left to do is the one thing to do he must do if nothing else – break up anything he can that Seth has going. Yeah, Seth's best friend Dave welcomed him into his home, and Seth fucked his friend's wife (bareback, too). Evidently, Seth felt that Jen's willingness to cheat gave him the right to set up his best friend's wife with a gang bang with other “friends,” no notice to her much less to her husband: Seth violated the bonds of friendship, laws of common decency and all the rules of hospitality!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nasty little tale. Hard to like a story in which the characters are such revolting specimens of humanity. She's a cheating slut. He's a rapist. They deserve each other.

LA

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

In my mind the story went from the part 1 potential of being a original 5 star story continuing downhill to one that couldn't hold my interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous