My Best Friend? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth and I helped her up and then I led her to the coffee table. I laid her face down on the table and again tied her wrists to the legs of the table.

Seth whispered to me, "Don't you think she has had enough?"

I did not say a word to him but just turned and walked to the kitchen.

"Anyone want a beer?" I asked.

All of them did so I opened the fridge and passed them out.

"Gentlemen, I think we have taught my slut wife a lesson and I thank all of you for helping. However, you should have never fucked my wife to begin with. You did it behind my back and that makes it worse. Finish your beer, get dressed and get the fuck out of my house. I never want to see any of you again. Seth, that includes you. You are the one I considered my best friend and yet you have been fucking my wife all week and invited these guys over to help you turn her into the slut she now is." I said,

"She was a slut before I got here. She came to my room and fucked me." Seth said.

"You could have turned her away." I responded.

"Have you looked closely at your wife? Who in their right mind would tell her no?" He added.

"You should have if you valued our friendship." I answered.

"Now all of you get your clothes and get the fuck out of my house." I said again.

All of them got their clothes and left. Seth had to pack and when he was done came out to the family room.

"What are you going to do with her?" Looking over at Jen bent over and tied to the coffee table.

"I'm not sure yet. Have a good life Seth." I answered as I opened the door.

Seth walked out and I shut the door.

I walked into the family room and sat on the couch looking at my slut wife who now had dried cum all over her body. She had a puddle of cum below her ass and pussy where it had run out of her body. She was still blindfolded and was lying motionless.

"Jen, what am I going to do with you?" I asked her.

She began to sob again beneath her blindfold.

Just then, the phone rang.

"Hello." I answered it.

"Hello Beth. How are you?" I asked.

"Jen is a little tied up right now." I answered her question.

"Sure come on over. Ok, see you in a bit." I said and hung up the phone.

"Beth is on her way over." I told Jen.

"You have got to untie me. I don't want her to see me this way." She pleaded between sobs.

"Oh, but I do want her to see you this way. In fact when I am done with her I will be fucking her while you watch." I replied.

I stepped to the window to see Beth walking toward the house. Her big full tits were unrestrained beneath her top and looked mighty fine.

The doorbell rang and I opened the door, "Hello Beth." I said.

"Hello Dave." She responded.

"Come on in. Jen is in the family room." I told her.

She walked in and I admired her tight little ass as the shorts she had on stretched across it.

She stepped into the family room and exclaimed, "Oh my gawd what is going on in here?"

"Jen is learning a little lesson in being a slut. She has just been fucked by eight of us." I said.

"Eight? My gawd Dave why?" She exclaimed.

"You know why Beth. Does your husband know you like to go to the glory hole?" I asked her.

"What?" She tried to act as if she did not know what I was talking about.

"You know Beth the funniest thing happened when I followed you and Jen one day. I followed you to a little building with no sign on it and I followed you in. I watched you two slip into a booth. I then went into the room next to you guys and had my cock sucked and even fucked one of you." I told her.

She turned red as a tomato and could not say anything.

"You know Beth I really was hoping that it was you that I had fucked because I have always wanted to fuck you." I continued.

She just looked over at Jen and could not say a thing.

"Beth does your husband Steve know that you go to the glory hole to fuck and suck other guys?" I asked her.

"No, and please do not tell him he will throw me out of the house." She said with a serious look on her face.

"Really? You mean like I am about to throw Jen out of my house?" I replied.

"Dave, you can't throw her out." She said.

"Why not? She should be on the street with the rest of the common whores." I replied.

"She is not a whore she is just a women looking for some adventure in her sex life." She said.

Jen finally spoke, "Beth shut-up you're making it worse." She pleaded still crying behind her blindfold.

"Well guess what Beth; I'm looking for a little adventure also." I replied as I dropped my shorts and stepped out of them.

I was now standing naked in front of Beth and she just stared at me.

"Beth, if you want your little secret kept from your husband then get over her and start earning my silence." I said to her.

"I can't do that you are married and I am married. And, you are married to my best friend." She said.

"Really, being married did not seem to stop you at the glory hole?" I said to her.

I grabbed my cell phone on the table and asked, "Isn't Steve's number..." I started before she interrupted me.

"Ok, ok." She nearly pleaded as she started for me.

"Just one more thing. Before you start sucking me, stop and take the blindfold off Jen. I want her to watch as you suck my cock. After you're done sucking my cock then I am going to fuck you. I don't want my slut wife to miss a minute of it." I told her.

She detoured to the coffee table and bent down to pull the blindfold off Jen's eyes.

Jen squinted her eyes from the light, being in the dark for so long and Beth said, "Honey, I'm sorry."

I stepped to the coffee table as Beth stood back up and I told her, "You might as well stay down there and start sucking."

Beth got on her knees right in front of her friend and my wife. She grabbed my cock and opened her mouth. I watched her as my cock head slipped between her full red lips.

My cock quickly stiffened in her mouth and she began sucking and stroking my cock.

I looked down at Jen lying across the coffee table with her wrists tied to the legs as she watched her friend sucking my cock.

"It's just a little different without the hole in the wall isn't it Beth?" I asked her.

Her big blue eyes looked up at me and she did not say a word but just kept sucking my cock.

Beth was wearing a little white tube top and no bra. I reached over and pulled it down over her tits.

"There that is better. Now I can see your big tits too." I said to her.

Beth was kind of half-heartedly sucking my cock so I said, "Beth you better start sucking my cock like you really want to be sucking it or our deal is off."

She quickly began stroking and sucking my cock like a true pro. Her warm wet mouth felt good wrapped around my cock.

I looked down at Jen's bloodshot eyes and asked, "How do you like watching me with another woman Dear?"

She broke her gaze from Beth and my cock and looked up at me.

"If this is what gets you off then go for it." She said.

"Oh, Honey this is not getting me off but fucking her might." I replied.

I grabbed Beth and pulled her up. I turned her around and bent her over so that her hands were on the cushions of the couch. I grabbed the waist of her short shorts and pulled them down. She was wearing a tiny little g-string. I grabbed the side of her string and jerked it off her waist with a snap.

I looked at Jen and said, "Damn Honey look at your friend's sweet pussy."

I grabbed the base of my hard cock and guided it to Beth's slit. Beth had pussy lips that extended from her pussy. It was unlike Jen's tight little pussy.

I slipped my cock between the lips of her pussy and then let my cock head slip into her.

She actually moaned.

"Oh you're a little slut too." I said as I leaned fully into her and sunk my cock deep inside her.

"OHHHHH." She moaned aloud.

I turned to look at Jen who was intently watching me slid my cock into her friend. She had stopped sobbing.

I withdrew and slammed my cock back into my slut neighbors pussy, "OOHHHHH FUCK!" she moaned again.

Beth's round little ass was smooth and I grabbed onto it so that I could force myself on and off her. It turned out that was not necessary as she was now pushing back against me and was fucking my cock.

Beth's vaginal muscles were strong and she was squeezing my cock on each stroke inside her. It was like a hand with a velvet glove gripping me. I knew then that it must have been my wife I had fucked through the glory hole, because I would have remembered this pussy.

I withdrew my cock and stuck my thumb in her pussy to get it lubricated. I was going to fuck Beth's ass with my thumb. I did not know if she had ever been ass fucked but I was going to find out.

Her pussy was so wet that my thumb was coated with her juices. I slid my cock back inside her pussy and let my thumb apply pressure to her ass.

"Ohhh fuck Dave no not my ass I....." She was cut short as I pushed my thumb inside her tight little ass.

"OHHHH GAWD!" She screamed.

I slid it in a little further and she stopped moving adjusting to the feeling of my thumb in her ass. I also stayed motionless buried in her pussy letting her adjust.

She soon began pushing back against me so I started fucking her pussy again with my thumb in her ass.

"You are a little slut." I told her which seemed to egg her on even more as she was now moaning and bent over even further.

I turned again to look at Jen. Something had changed in her eyes and she now had that horny look to her gaze. She was getting off on watching me fuck Beth.

She was watching my cock slide in and out of Beth's pussy and listening to her friend moan as I reamed her ass with my thumb.

Beth was now bucking back at my cock and thumb and milking my cock of the cum deep in my balls.

I could hold back no longer and the cum exploded from my cock deep in Beth's pussy.

"OHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSS!" I groaned as I shot load after load into her.

Beth was nearly bent double as my cock began to soften inside her wet cum soaked pussy. I pulled my cock out and Beth turned and laid on the couch.

I went to Jen and untied her from the coffee table. She began to get up and I pulled her to Beth.

"Lick my cum from her pussy you little slut. You know out there on the street you will have to learn to like pussy too." I ordered her.

Jen did not hesitate to my surprise. She did not protest at all. She crawled on her knees between Beth's legs and slowly moved to her pussy.

Jen tentatively stuck her tongue out and licked some of my cum off that had run from Beth's pussy.

Jen then let her tongue run between Beth's lips and used her tongue like a scoop and let my cum pool onto her tongue. I could see the milky liquid on her tongue as she pulled it inside her mouth and swallowed it.

Jen then planted her tongue firmly on Beth's pussy and began licking and sucking my cum from her friends pussy.

"Holy shit!" I mumbled to myself. This was so fucking erotic watching my wife licking my cum from her best friend's pussy.

Jen's face was now shiny from the mixture of mine and Beth's juices.

Jen then zeroed in on Beth's clit and Beth's whole body jerked as she flicked it with her tongue. It was like electricity was pulsing through her body with each lick.

Beth began moaning and squirming on the couch. Beth grabbed Jen's head and pulled her to her pussy.

"OOOHHHHH FUCK!" Beth moaned and her body convulsed with an orgasm. She clamped her thighs around Jen's head and held her in place.

Beth's orgasm subsided and she released Jen's head from her thighs and let go of it with her hands. Beth was breathing heavily and Jen turned and sat on the floor leaning against the couch.

Beth wiggled onto the floor from the couch and went to Jen. She held her tightly and then kissed her.

"Jen that was the most intense orgasm of my life." She told her.

Jen sat silently on the floor for a moment and then looked at Beth and asked, "What am I going to do?"

"If he throws you out come to the house and you can stay with us until you figure that out." Beth told her.

"If you two sluts are done then it is time for you to go home Beth." I said to them.

Beth stood up and pulled her shorts back on. She reached for her top and slid it back on over her tits and then went to Jen again.

"Remember what I said." She told Jen.

Jen just shook her head and Beth stood up to leave.

I walked her to the door and she looked sternly at me and said, "We are even now."

I looked back at her and said, "Honey, I know your secret and anytime I want to fuck you then you better be over here. Understand?" I replied to her comment.

She looked back at me and said, "You can't tell Steve."

"Then just be here when I call." I replied.

She went out the door and I closed it behind her.

I went back to Jen and said, "Go take a shower. You are a mess."

She stood up on wobbly knees and walked toward our bedroom. I heard the water come on and I pulled my shorts back on and sat on the couch contemplating what my next move would be.

I heard the water turn off so I went to our bedroom as Jen was drying off.

"Get in bed." I told her.

She went to the bed and laid down on her back.

I picked up the ropes that she had thrown on the bathroom floor and retied her to the poster of the bed on her side. I tied both wrists together and then to the post.

She laid there with her arms stretched above her head. Her big tits were lying off to the side of her body. Her pussy was red and swollen and I'm sure her ass was also pretty sore.

I then got into bed beside her.

I rolled onto my side and looked at her and said, "From this point on you will fuck me or whomever I wish for you to fuck when and where I say to. If you ever fuck anyone behind my back again, I will throw you out of this house so quick your head will spin. Do you understand?"

She simply nodded in the affirmative.

I turned off the light on the nightstand.

I woke up twice during the night and fucked Jen with her tied to the bed.

12