All Comments on 'My Best Friend, The Tease'

by Lotus Flower

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I liked it alot

I liked it a lot, as I am this type of tease myself.... I would like to see her continue to use him, knowing what will happen to her... After all, 8 inches and two orgasms does not a dim memory make..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Nice

I have been Tim too long and thusly reading what is a similar situation of which I was in and how I wish it would of played out made my day. Keep writing we love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice

i wish you were my best friend ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story. Well written, very erotic, and shamelessly explores a fantasy that most of us have but few of us embrace, resulting in a white-hot read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great!

Great story!

FYI, the NIN song is "Closer" not "Animal" :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good for a first

It was good but not long enough i think he should have taken multiple times over a few days

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed reading this. Well paced and nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it!

This was a great story. I love how it's short enough for one page but detailed enough to show nuances of this particular fantasy. Please write some more. :)

ThemaskedmanThemaskedmanover 11 years ago
Great story!

Personally I have been known as a nice guy, I don't have any best girlfriends, but I hate it when a girl doesn't realize how big of a fucking tease she is being and I have wanted to rip off her clothes and fuck her silly. Great story, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

Cool storu

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Definitely a fantasy

Obviously this is just a fantasy, as I’d hope no real friend would assault a girl this way. If you think she’s a tease I’d hope you’d talk to her about it rather than rape her. Also, shoving you dick down someone’s throat doesn’t seem that enjoyable, as how do you avoid teeth when you’re choking her out. That’s like a porn fantasy that has no basis in reality. Plus, with her being that drunk she would’ve definitely thrown up on his dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous