All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Birthday'

by datwayne

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wimp cuckold.

Why so many wimp cuckold stories on here now. Just sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice

I think it is nice that he shares his wife with his best man. He know that Terry can really satisfy his wife like he can't and he wants to make Vicki happy and is glad to have a friend help him out. Nicely written tale. Thanks for sharing.

RubthedubRubthedubalmost 14 years ago

Wayne ...... Can I be your new best friend?

Candy9Candy9almost 14 years ago
Great Loving Wife Story

Great Loving Wife Story about a great loving wife with a very generous husband.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
The writing was OK but the storyline wasn't too believable.

If he would have been fucking his wife's best girl friend all weekend, it might have been more believable, but the whole story would need reconstructed to bring that aspect into the storyline.

Thanks for the post.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sick

You are.one sick POS little wayne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I do believe you are gay.

You should put your crap in gay or interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Want more

Why haven’t you followed up with another story? Been 10 yrs. want to know more about your wife’s adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Of course she still respects her little hubbie

Let's review: The husband says he wants to give his wife to his best friend as a birthday present. Most would think of that as one fuck or a several hour time frame with several fucks. The slut, or rather wife, instead announced she was staying for the weekend and sent little hubbie home to wait for her to return with her newly cavernous cunt. Nope, no disrespect there.

No calls or texts from either her or the best friend until his car pulls into their driveway nearly 48 hours later. They have fucked over 20 times by thst point but have to fuck again for an hour with the neighbors looking on. No, nothing disrespectful about that.

She finally returns to her husband naked and used. Nonetheles, he wants to have sex with her but suddenly she's too sore to handle his little white worm...must have developed suddenly while she was walking in from the car. She doesn't even offer hubbie a blow job. But all is well. Cucks don't deserve respect so technically they can't be disrespected. Plus, he didn't offer to lick her new and enlarged cunt clean so he's lucky she didn't beat him. Guess she's gonna wait until after she gets him into chastity.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Ok I didnt read it, but let me guess the closeted writer had her husband let his friend fuck her. Stop me if I am wrong.

Whats next...oh yeah, it's probably a strict by the numbers mash up of several others that were equally badly done, so you got nothing new in wasting your time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a lame ending. Your first story was pretty good, and this one started out ok, but why do you think readers want to know about husband doing chores as opposed to the hot action going on at Terry’s? The husband shouldn’t have left and should’ve stayed and joined in. I hate wimpy husband stories and I quit jacking when I realized which way you were going with it. Now I got to look for something else. I’m glad you stopped writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous