My Best Friend's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he seemed to tire and, again like his brother, moved to softly cupping my tingling buns and leaning down to kiss and lick and nibble at my hot firm flesh. Cooing and murmuring and pulling my ass cheeks slightly apart to give his hot probing tongue access to the dark recesses of my ass crack, I heard him breathe my scent in deeply as he made it clear to me that I was his personal plaything. Almost unperceptively he slid me off his lap and stood behind me, planting hot kisses on my neck and reaching down across my belly to take hold of my now semi-hard dick.

I was gasping and moaning at his attentions. With his gentle kisses and the tugging and pulling on my sensitive member it was only moments before my meat heated up, becoming engorged and hard once again, throbbing in the warmth of his loving hand. My knees were weak and Mr. Gordon was partially holding me up as I leaned back against him and his commanding hands roamed over my torso, pulling at my nipples, stroking my shivering belly and pulling on my hard six inches while his hot lips continued to suck and kiss and lick up into the sensitive curve of my neck and jaw.

Then he was bending me over across the warm rock, using his legs to nudge mine further apart, the length of his hard pulsing cock pressing against my ass crack. He pushed his stiff length against my tingling crevice a few times, moaning from the pleasure it gave him, and then slid his naked body down my back, kneeling before my eager inflamed buns. Once again his hands roamed over his possession, spreading my willing cheeks and exposing my little rosebud to his carnal desires.

I felt the probing of his hot wet tongue and the misty warmth of his breath on my hole as he enthusiastically pushed his face into my eager slit. I couldn't believe how hard I was as his fervent tongue found its mark and pushed into my dark hole, licking and sucking, his moans slightly muffled by my plump, violated, bubble buns. I was swooning from his attentions as he moved back up my body, repositioning my legs for ease of access and pressed the tip of his hard rod against my helpless inviting rosebud.

He paused for a moment and then pushed the big head of his sausage against my hole, opening me up and letting the length of his pulsing erection slide into me. His brother's previous handiwork allowed him ease of entry and Mr. Gordon slid up to the hilt with little effort. "Ohhhh! Jesus, I wish my wife was as tight as you." Slowly he began to fuck my yielding ass. "Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh!" My grunts matched his thrusts and his thrusts picked up tempo till he was pounding my ass and our moans and grunts were mingling as he took me there in the woods.

Occasionally he would slap my buttocks or reach down and take hold of my raging hard meat to tug it and stroke it. Because he had come (in my mouth!) recently he had endurance and his hammering deep into my belly went on for a long time. He was holding me by the hips now pumping with wild abandon and I was pushing my slick, sweaty ass back into him as hard as I could. Soon I could feel his cock swelling and his breathing become more ragged. I pushed back even harder submitting to my lust and his dominance. He reached around and took my rod in his hands pumping it vigorously as he slammed into my hot welcoming butt hole.

"Aaahhh! Aaaahhh! Aaaaahhhh!" I didn't know which of us was screaming louder as Mr. Gordon erupted into my welcoming bowels and, at the same time, I began spurting onto the hot rock he had bent me over. Again and again his pulsing meat drove deep into me spasming at the height of each hard thrust then pulling back to plunge up to the hilt once more.

Mr. Gordon held his last thrust deep in my bowels as, once again, I drained and sucked out every last drop of his hot cum, this time with my ravaged little ass. We seemed locked in this embrace for an eternity before, gasping and collapsing, he fell onto my curved back his softening rod withdrawing with a little pop.

I was in a daze after that. Somehow we were back at the car, loading up the tools and plants. Mr. Gordon had confiscated all my clothes except for my flimsy T-shirt forcing me to ride back to the city virtually naked. His hand rested in my lap fondling and playing with my genitals and stroking my thighs and belly, keeping me erect for his amusement.

Occasionally, on the highway, we would pull up beside a big tractor trailer so he could allow the driver to look down into our car, exposing me to their lascivious gaze. The drivers would honk their horns in delight and derision at the view of my aroused nakedness. One of them wound down his window and shouted out an invite for us to pull over so that he could join in the fun. Mr. Gordon chuckled at my arousal and discomfort.

Unbelievably, he shouted out consent and we drove off the road with the tractor trailer close behind us. We were near the city now so Mr. Gordon pulled into the far corner of a large parking mall. The tractor trailer followed us and parked beside the car, effectively screening us from prying eyes. The trucker, a big slightly overweight guy jumped down from the cab and moved to the passenger door a big leering grin on his face.

"Well, what have we here?" he said as he pulled open the passenger door and looked down lustily at my half-naked body. Jim's dad laughed at my discomfort, his hand still firmly grasping and pulling on my cock. "Now, be nice, Mikey. We don't want your parents to find out what you've been up to, do we?" I shook my head feebly knowing there was no escape. What was more shameful was feeling how aroused I was as the big trucker drank me in while Mr. Gordon continued to play with me!

"Why don't you give the man a little loving attention? Unzip him and give that sausage of his a little room to breathe. Now!" he said more forcefully as I hesitated. The trucker let out a deep chuckle at my discomfort. "That's mighty neighbourly, sir." He licked his lips as he turned to me. "Show me what that pretty little mouth of yours can do, sonny."

My hand was shaking as I reached out and slowly pulled down the zipper on his jeans. I reached in, feeling his thickening cock, as I tried to extricate it from his underwear. The trucker undid his belt buckle and the top of his jeans and pushed them down mid-thigh. "Here," he rumbled in his deep voice, "Let me help."

10 inches of hardening meat were abruptly exposed before me. The trucker took hold of his penis and began to rub it back and forth across my face. "Suck it. Suck my dick, boy." I reached out and took hold of his hard meat and tugged at it, hearing him groan at my touch. As I pulled gently on his now stiff rod my lips bent towards the purple circumcised head. Without hesitation now I licked at his precum and up and down the shaft, alternating kissing and licking and stroking his engorged member.

My lips opened and I took in the musky sausage, bobbing my head up and down on his shaft, sucking him in deeper as my throat struggled to expand to accommodate his thickness. "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! That's good! That's good!" He groaned as I sucked with increasing enthusiasm, Mr. Gordon looking on with undisguised lustful delight at the completion of my humiliation.

Did I say completion? Not quite. Without warning he withdrew from my mouth pulling me up out of the pick-up truck, spinning me around and bending me over the seat as he expertly kicked my legs apart and laid his large hands on my ass cheeks. "Sorry, son; I'd like to play but I have a schedule to keep." With that he parted my ass cheeks and slowly but firmly pressed the head of his penis against my unguarded hole.

"Hey, buddy, check this out," he chortled to Mr. Gordon. "This is like riding a bucking bronco." And with that he plunged his 10" all the way up to the hilt. I screamed and bucked and fought to get loose but he held me there only a moment before starting to pound into my poor hole with fierce abandon. I cried and screamed in chorus with his grunts of pleasure. I knew this was going to be brutal and quick. "Oh, yeah! Oh,yeah! Ohhh, Jeeezuz Fucking Christ on a stick!!!" His hot cum poured into my bowels and dribbled down my leg. He pumped me hard until he was finished then abruptly withdrew with a loud sucking pop.

Just like that it was over. The trucker was buckling himself up as Mr. Gordon retrieved my clothes from the trunk of his car and let me get dressed for the rest of the ride into the city. The trucker sounded his horn as he drove away and we followed shortly afterwards. I cleaned myself up as well as I could before being dropped off at my house. Thankfully everyone had gone out to dinner. I crawled into the shower to wash myself clean and, after leaving a note explaining that I was feeling a little sick, I climbed into bed to begin healing my ravaged body.

12