My Best Friends Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
639 Followers

He spun me around and pushed me up against the bench. The steel top of the sink dug into my hips painfully, but I ignored it, as he pressed his hard cock up against my butt and thrust against me a couple of times. "Mmm, yeah." He groaned. I felt his hand press against the centre of my shoulder blades as he pushed me forward, bending me over the kitchen sink. My full breasts hung down in the recess and the cold metal pressed against my stomach. His fingers caught hold of the top of my panties and without further preamble I felt him yank down my panties from behind. They fell to the floor around my ankles and there they stayed.

Outside the kitchen window, the world turned grey, and in that pre-dawn light the shadows of the garden took on an eerie shape. I thought to myself, anyone could be standing out there right now and watching this! It sent a shiver down my spine to think that someone could be watching me get fucked by my best friend's father. My nipples screwed themselves up again and my breath began to quicken once more.

All thought flew out of my head as I felt warm breath against my swollen lips soon followed by a hot tongue. I groaned loudly in ecstasy as I felt him eating my pussy. His tongue thrust deep inside me, fucking me like a cock, like his cock would be very soon no doubt, and then retreated to glide up and down along my slit. He wriggled the tip back and forth over my clit, nearly bringing me to another orgasm on the spot, before finally I felt him lick higher along my pussy and up to my puckered rear hole.

I gasped in shock and tried to squirm away. I'd never had this done to me before, never even knew that it could be done let alone should be done. Mr P grabbed my hips and slapped my ass cheek hard, making me flinch in pain, "Stay still." He growled. "If I'm going to eat your pussy you can be damn sure I'm going to eat your tight little ass too." He told me as he held onto my hips to keep me still.

"Oh Mr P," I gasped, "Please... no... stop..." I was having trouble trying to get the words out as I felt his tongue probing my tight backdoor, felt his tongue break the seal and penetrate inside me shallowly. "Please ... Mr ... P... that's .... Oh God, that's dirrrrrrty!" I groaned as he thrust his tongue in deeper and I felt my body push back against his probing mouth muscle of its own accord. I couldn't believe I was enjoying this. Fingers were one thing, but a tongue? Oh my God, it was like nothing I'd ever felt before, and my pussy was wetter than ever.

"Mmm-hmm," Mr P mumbled from between my ass cheeks. "But you're a dirty little slut, and you love it don't you? Don't pretend you don't, I can feel your ass pressing back onto my tongue!" He stopped pleasuring me with his mouth and stood up behind me. He slapped my ass again on the other cheek this time, sharp and stinging. "That's for pretending you don't like it." He told me gruffly. I gasped as I felt the tip of his hard dick rub against my sopping pussy lips.

He continued to rub himself against me. Probing with the tip every now and again, teasing me relentlessly until I was leaning back into him, trying to get him to enter me. He chuckled. "You're not a virgin are you Erika?" His voice sounded gentle, soothing.

I shook my head, "No Mr P." I answered.

"I didn't think so." He replied sounding genuinely pleased. "Have you ever had a cock as big and thick as mine before?"

I shook my head again. "No Mr P. Never!"

I felt his shiver behind me, "I'll try to be gentle with you then." He told me as he applied a bit of pressure against my wet slit.

I didn't care if it hurt. I was so horny I just wanted him inside me. I pushed back against the pressure. Mr P gripped my hips and held me still. "Not so fast my little cock-tease. This is going to hurt you the first time, and I don't want to cause you any un-necessary harm."

I swallowed and tried to stay as still as I could, even though my body kept demanding satisfaction. I felt both his thumbs slide down the back of my butt and stroke along the sides of my tight opening before taking hold of the lips and pulling them open. The tip of his cock pressed in harder, and I groaned aloud as I felt it beginning to press into my wet lips even further. He was finally sliding inside of me. This will be fine, I told myself, what could happen?

Then the reality of it hit me.

As he pressed forward, I felt a burning sensation in my pussy lips as they stretched wide to accommodate him. He was too big and my poor little pussy couldn't handle it. Well that's what I thought anyway. The pressure increased to a near unbearable degree, even the natural lubrication I produced not enough to stave off the pain, and I was beginning to whimper as the burning sensation intensified. "Oh yeah, nearly there honey." He told me. "Just hold still a little longer."

With a final push, something gave, and the bulbous head of his penis was inside me. "Oh fuck!" He groaned from behind, his voice ragged and heavy. I was panting in pain as I gripped the bench top in an effort to stop from screaming. I bit down on the inside of my cheek, determined not to let him know just how much it really was hurting, scared that he would stop. Slowly, millimetre by millimetre, he forced his huge girth deeper into me. The pain had begun to recede, but my pussy lips were still stretched taut. I'd never felt so filled before and I loved the sensation.

Finally after a minute or two, I felt his warm balls pressing against my hooded clit. He was all the way in, and I let out a small sigh of relief, still wondering what he would do now. He remained still for a short time, savouring the position he found himself in. "Oh fuck yeah, I haven't had a pussy this tight in twenty years. Mmm, Erika, you feel absolutely delicious." He whispered in his low voice.

I moaned a little at the feel of his hard cock buried deep inside me and then gasped as he began to move. He drew back slowly, enjoying the feel of my tight hole gripping his thick shaft. I heard him grunt softly every time his pole reburied itself inside me, pressing up hard against my cervix and causing a different kind of pain to shoot through my body. My pussy began to compensate for his size, producing copious amounts of slippery juice, to allow him to glide in and out of me more smoothly.

The burning in my pussy lips began to recede, pleasure taking its place, but I just knew that I would be sore later on. I didn't care, right now it was absolute bliss and that's all that mattered to me. His hard cock slid in and out of me, his balls slapping against my throbbing clit with every stroke, and I grunted and groaned with every thrust.

"Oh fuck." Mr P groaned. "Such a tight; wet little cunt! Mmm, and it looks so good taking my cock up it."

I felt something warm and wet drop onto my puckered asshole and wondered what it was. Then Mr P's thumb began stroking round and round it, making my quiver in anticipation. I felt him increase the pressure and the tip of his thumb penetrated my ass making me gasp in pain and wanton lust. I whimpered when he pulled his thumb away, teasing me, and groaned out loudly as he pressed lightly against it once more. I leant into him trying to get his thumb back in.

He chuckled at me from behind. "Such a little slut." He grabbed my hips and pulled me back hard against him a couple of times; causing me to gasp uncontrollably from the force he applied. Another warm droplet fell against my puckered opening and I finally realised that he was letting his spit fall onto me. I felt even dirtier, degraded, I thought I ought to be appalled by it, disgusted even, but my body betrayed me as my pussy clenched tight at the thought of him spitting on my asshole.

God I really am a Slut! I thought and moaned again.

"Mmm," Mr P groaned as he felt my tight hole clench on his hardness, his thumb was pressing at my rear opening again. "I love the way your cunt squeezes around me, so tight and grasping." His finger continued to draw circles round and around my asshole, making me push back into him more and more, trying to get it inside my ass. He chuckled again. "What's the matter Erika?" He asked as his finger teased me mercilessly. I moaned in frustration, whimpering in need, "Tell me what you want honey?"

I felt my face flush in embarrassment as I thought about telling him that I wanted him to finger my ass, to fuck it hard with his finger while he fucked my pussy with his cock. I thought the words in my head but I just couldn't bring myself to utter them allowed. His fingers drove me insane as they endlessly circled around my sensitive rear opening and I kept trying to push back onto them hoping he would get the hint, whining like some poor animal. And all the while his hips thrust into me from behind, his balls banging up against my swollen hood, stretching my pussy lips wider.

Every time I pushed back he would move his fingers away from me and chuckle again. "You won't get it until you tell me you want it." He warned, his fingers returned, probing gently, teasing. "Say it Erika," he was whispering now, "Tell me; say, "Mr P I want you to finger my tight little asshole" and I will honey, I'll finger your ass for as long as you want me too. But not until you say it."

"Oh God!" I groaned, my pussy getting wetter by the second and my clit throbbing beyond belief. He knew what I wanted but wouldn't do anything about it until I debased myself and begged him for it. He wanted to hear me pleading for something to be done to me; he wanted to know he had control over me; that I wanted him so much that I would beg him for something that he was totally willing to do so long as I asked. And I did want it. I couldn't deny it. The thought of his finger inside my ass was driving me wild. I was so wet, my clit was pulsing, the ache unbearable, and I was so close to cumming it wasn't funny. I swallowed, trying to wet my throat. I couldn't believe I was going to do this.

"Please, Mr P," I started, my voice small and unsure. "Please, I want... I want..."

"Come on honey, tell me what you want." Mr P encouraged me softly from behind, his fingers applying slightly more pressure against my little puckered opening.

"Oh Mr P," I moaned, "I want you to finger my tight little ass while you fuck my pussy!" I made the words rush out of me before I lost my nerve, and I could feel my face blushing furiously in embarrassment.

"Mmm, that's what I wanted to hear." He told me as I felt another big glob of spit hit my ass. And then his finger was pressing hard against my tight rear hole. He wiggled his finger against my opening as he pressed down, making me whimper in expected pleasure. I felt it finally break the seal and he slowly slid his middle finger deep inside my asshole.

The pain was minimal to begin with and I enjoyed the feeling of his finger buried deep inside me. But then he started moving it, stroking in and out of me in time with his hips and the sensation it created was intense. The pain made me hiss in a breath and my face scrunched up in an awful grimace. Sound freely escaped my throat as the pleasure and pain reduced me to nothing but feelings. I was lost in the sensation of it all, the fact that this man was my best friend's father diminished in my mind and he became just a man, a man that was fucking me stupid.

"Oh yeah!" Mr P growled; his voice rumbling in his chest. His other hand reached around my hip and he began fingering my clit for me too. It was all too much. His finger in my ass, his fingers on my clit, his cock in my pussy, it all sent me skyrocketing towards a huge orgasm, and to push me that much faster, he started talking to me.

"Fuck, such a good little cock-tease, such a horny little slut! You love having your ass fingered don't you? I bet you'd love something bigger in there though hey honey? I bet you've never had your ass fucked before..." His thrusts were getting faster and harder. "You'd love to feel my big cock slide into your ass and pop that cherry wouldn't you?" He thrust another finger into my ass, stretching the skin more, the pain increasing along with the pleasure. "Oh yeah; I can feel how wet that cunt of yours is getting just thinking about how my cock would feel inside your ass..." My pussy began to clench down hard. "Mmm, oh you're close to squirting aren't you baby. C'mon cock-tease, slut, cream for me, cum." His thrusts were hard and rough, almost violent as my hips were repeatedly slammed against the sink top, cries of intense passion and pain being ripped from my throat with every one, as he brought himself closer to orgasm too. "I want to feel you cream on my cock now, wet it all down so I can unload my hot cum inside that quivering cunt of yours, Erika."

I had somehow pressed myself up onto my hands over the kitchen sink, my breasts bounced obscenely from his thrusts, my legs shook beneath me close to collapsing, and I couldn't stop the primal sounds of fucking coming from my throat, "Agh, agh, agh... agh... please! Oh please, oh god, oh Mr P!" I cried out as my orgasm hit me like a truck, my breath catching in my throat and I came all over his cock, my pussy clenching down tighter onto his length and making him groan as I collapsed back over the sink in a shaking heap.

"Yes!" He grunted from behind me, "Oh fuck yeah, here I cum honey, take it all!" I felt his hips thump into me one last time and his cock throbbed inside me, emptying his hot load of thick hot cum into my awaiting clasping tunnel. He thrust into me a couple more times, milking his cock with my cunt.

His breath was heaving, and his fingers were still inside my ass and cupped against my clit, his cock still inside my pussy, as we settled and came down from the high.

One by one he removed his limbs from my body. His hand moved away from my clit, leaving it to throb dully as it cooled. Slowly, and with great care, he eased his fingers out of my ass as I hissed in pain; until finally it was time for him to pull out of me. I knew there would be no way for him to pull out without causing some amount of pain. So I absently braced myself dreading the thought of embarrassing myself by crying out. Unfortunately for me what he did, did make me cry out, but for an entirely different reason. He pushed into me hard; one last time, as his cock was starting to soften and then pulled back so fast I barely felt him slip from my stretched opening. I gasped in shock at his quick retreat, because it felt so incredibly good, and I felt my pussy gush as his spunk followed his withdrawal. I heard it splatter loudly onto the floor and could have died of embarrassment thinking that my poor little pussy would be a gaping hole after such an unbelievably hard fuck such as that.

I heard Mr P inhale deeply as his fingers brushed against my butt cheeks and then I felt his lips brush against my spine which made me shiver. I tried to lift myself up, but my body refused to obey me. I couldn't move. My head was spinning and my legs felt like they were made of jelly. I felt Mr P's hands trail down my legs, stroking the skin softly all the way to my ankles, where he took hold of my panties and gently pulled them up for me. My breath was finally starting to settle into some sense of normalcy. I tried again to right my body, but again it failed to heed me. My face was pressed awkwardly against the ribbed steel of the kitchen sink and I'm sure I was drooling.

I felt his rough hands then fix the straps on my chemise and pull the material up to cover my chest. I still couldn't make my limbs move and I was starting to wonder what was wrong with me. I heard the tap run and fought to open my eyes but they felt as heavy as lead and all I could do was flutter them uselessly in an attempt to see what Mr P was doing. I was slowly sinking into the dark abyss of unconsciousness. I felt something cold and wet pressed against my face and sluggishly realised that he was wiping my face clean of his secretions. The wet rag moved to my inner thighs as he wiped away that evidence too. That done I felt his lips press lightly against the corner of my mouth as he kissed me lightly.

"Erika?" He whispered into my ear as he brushed the hair back from my brow, his voice sounded miles away. "Come on honey. Let's get you back to bed." He dragged me up into a standing position and I felt myself falling until his arms caught me up and cradled me against his chest. I managed to get my eyes open enough to see that out the window morning had broken and the sky was changing from dull grey to pale blue. I only saw it for a few moments but can remember thinking how beautiful it looked before I sank back down into darkness.

_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
639 Followers
12