All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 01'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
bigred1961bigred1961over 10 years ago
Outstanding!!

More, More, More!!!

ilikeolderilikeolderover 10 years ago
outstanding

had a similar real life experience myself once

cant wait for your next chapter

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Can't wait for the next chapter.

jdl2848jdl2848over 10 years ago
Super hot!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a little realism

I never fought with Aimee, Jase's older sister.

Both Misses K and I instantly looked to the doorway and saw Amy, her daughter, Jase's three year older sister, standing in the door way, a look of pure shock on her face.

misses = Mrs I think

I read it to see how many screw ups I could find. I think the author should use either spell-check or proof readers. The poor quality of the writing is deplorable, hopefully the author will complete some classes on English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SO much excitement

Very sexy MILF action, great older young woman, and so much CUM. Love his huge cock too, FUCK, Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"misses K"? what??? who wrote this? a fifth grader?

"misses K"? what??? who wrote this? a fifth grader?

PeperePepereover 10 years ago
Missus

If this was to take place in the deep South, 'Missus' would be a normal pronunciation of Mrs., but not 'Misses'. Anonymous should not read any continuation, because if that's his only complaint, he should be more 'helpful' in his comment. The storyline is very nice and I'm waiting to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fuss

I'm concerned about the fuss being given to a word when we should be fussed about what happens in the story.

I, for one, got very fussed about the story line. There, but for the grace of God, went I some years ago.

Be that as it may, I think anybody with the ability to read (as opposed to write) would be able to easily deduce what "misses" represents. And make no fuss about it, either.

Nil desperandum, word nazis. You're hopefully learning something here.

To the writer, five stars.

baranbratbaranbratover 10 years ago
Anonymous again hiding

Once again only BAD critics are from people who are too afraid to leave their name. Literotica should eliminate anonymous comments. I loved the story!!

m_storyman_xm_storyman_xover 10 years agoAuthor
critics galore!

To those who seem to have a problem with my verbiage, you missed the whole point.

When a teenager talks they don’t say Mrs, they SAY misses (or Missus in the south) so it was an attempt to portray the actual conversation. Secondly, this WAS edited by one of my new editors. Those of you who seem to be anonymous complainantants….either offer to edit, (and editing isn’t as easy as it sounds), or quit bitchin’!

I go to great lengths to write stories that will appeal to many different people. Not everyone will enjoy every one of my stories, but that doesn’t mean that others won’t. Even though the words come easy to me, getting the thoughts on paper takes much more work than one would think. If you have no respect for anything else, have a little respect for the efforts expended by the author and editor. Put your name to your work, as I do, and then make your comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Really enjoyed the story. Good plot and well written.

Reverse_CowboyReverse_Cowboyover 10 years ago
Loved it!!

My only advice would be an extra proof read before submission for typos. Even pros have them in their novels so it's no biggie. You did an awesome job and I hope to read more of this story in the future.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
I sure hope that there is going to be more to this fantastic story.

A very hot and erotic story, with just the right amount of build-up and then the fantastic sex.

I would like to see Jase get some pussy too, if there is going to be another chapter or two of this fine story.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am looking forward to more

Please keep it coming. I really enjoyed the story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story with some unique scenes

Great story with multiple steamy hot scenes. The slow build-up in the sauna was awesome. The one area I would preferred a different & slower build-up was with Amy. Great story and looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

More please. Amazing story so far. Need chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue this!

Damn! What a great story! I Loved It!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Chapter 1 was incredible. Just saw there is a chapter 2!!!!!!! Can't wait to read it.

backbenchers_hotbackbenchers_hotover 10 years ago
great ....

Overall flow of story was welll..but personally i feel the last scene should hav been slightly delayed....awesome story....cudnt keep myself away till end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Expecting him to eat Misses K

I hoped the mother would lay him down and let the daughter ride one head while she rode the other...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Great Beginning.

Thank you! So many possibilities. Hope the adventures continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Made Hornyier

Now with Amy and Misses K both satisfying our young stud he has the world in his pocket

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
very entertaining

thank you for the smile.

notbatmannotbatmanover 9 years ago
Perfect Timing

I like that the lead up takes quite a while and you didn't rush into it. Discipline as an author is nice to see, it makes the anticipation as a reader grow and the pay-off that much better. Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good work, overall

Yeah, I know I'm anonymous. One of these days, I may get around to joining and helping to edit. Overall, this is a solid story and worth the reader's time. The lie/lay thing was a bit disconcerting, though. I think the word you wanted was "lay" as in, "He lay on the table." But great storyline and setup for future chapters (which I have also read).

bad1_bbad1_bover 9 years ago
wow

Awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yeah!

What a wild story. Every teenage, sexually awakening boy's fantasy. To fuck his pal's pretty mama and sister. I never had anyone that close. Can't imagine a friend who would agree to anything close. Did a couple of buddies ex-girls. But nothing this sensual. I guess you could say she was growing him up pretty quickly. Don't know about growing him up "right" however...

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Yummy!

True erotica at it's best! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Got the important parts.

Variety in partners, different organs and positions.

Excellent fluid production incentivisor capacity.

Not much more tho

PrinzmettlePrinzmettlealmost 7 years ago
Good story

Had me going. Nice sex. Looking forward to the next chapters.

Only issue was the one with Misses. "Misses" means two or more girls; it's proper English. Better to use Missus or Mrs parallel to Mister or Mr.

Scorpio2stepScorpio2stepover 5 years ago
Luv in how it's gone so far

I enjoyed the build up of lust Mrs. K had going on. You developed the story line pretty well. Roused mine while reading.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
WOW THAT WAS HOT****

Very entertaining read and great sex. Thanks for sharing.

bad1_bbad1_bover 4 years ago
Hawt!

Well done.

auwingerauwingeralmost 4 years ago
Nailed it!

I think you just described every college guy's dream!!

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

Hot story. The added surprise if the daughter, Any, was juicy. Now on to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My only gripe is that some parts of the story betray a lack of familiarity with working out/the gym… broke the imme4sion for me a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It reminded me of the porn movies from the 70's

"Fuck my daughter in front of her brother, and she won't be angry about you fucking me. Oh, let me bend her over for you so you can fuck her from behind.

Yawn.

MOVINGON1941MOVINGON1941over 1 year ago

A truly erotic and sensuous story of interplay of sexual hormones upon a group of willing participants.

I just wish that it was illustrated or -- BETTER YET -- a video.

THANK YOU

Don

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeover 1 year ago

Enjoyable and erotic adventure with the excitement of an older woman and young man. Adding the daughter in to the mix of catching them and then Mom catching daughter and him coaxing and coaching them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well done, but the dinner conversation was ridiculous.

Gadf77Gadf773 months ago

Nice ! I enjoyed it quite a bit so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10456 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES