All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Mother'

by Friskee_cpl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice

Or perhaps I should say, "Noice!"

fridayamfridayamalmost 14 years ago
Nice hot story

and some believable characters. Thank you.

chunkschunksalmost 14 years ago
Very Nice and Somewhat Nostalgic

It was 1972, not 1979, and there were no candles, when I was introduced to sex by my 30-something next door neighbor. I was 15 and by the time she ended it she had taught me well, so that my first time with a girl my age I was able to be a giving lover instead of a fumbling jerk. Thank you, Bev.

don87654don87654almost 14 years ago
Pubic hair?

Story could have been much more erotic if pubic hair had been examined when hair was mentioned, such as the lack of it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OUTSTANDING1

Thank you very much. I'd love to visit Australia sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice

But the sex happens too fast, too full-blown (pun intended). I'd have liked some breast play before the 'real action' began.

Perhaps even as part of the modeling -- she could have asked him to 'show her' how her breasts should have been positioned to get the shadow effect better.

And maybe it'd have been better if the session started out clothed and then moved step by step to disrobing, exposing more and more flesh each time. And she could have asked him how 'this' looked vs. 'that'.

And, by the way, there'sa difference between D-R-A-W-E-R and D_R_A_W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

well written story .. many thanks for sharing this w/ us

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 11 years ago
Great tale of some tail

What a great tale - and wonderful balance of action and introspection.

I loved the thought of early exploration, of being 'taken in hand' by an uninhibited woman. What a great start, to learn from a knowledgable, experienced partner.

The photo sessions over that 6 months must have also been something else.

Mmmmmm. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SEX EDUCATION

I like sex education stories. One that is unfortunately not too well known is Educating Dustin Rhodes by Mindventure. It is considerably different from this story in several ways: 1) More emphasis on education. 2). Woman trainer was close to being a peer rather than mature. 3) Lasted longer. 4) Education prepared him for his relationship with slightly younger peer's first time (and I don't want to spoil the ending by telling the outcome). It's a heartwarming romance that even extends for awhile to Hawaii.

Paul in Oklahoma

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Outstanding.

the first of yours I read. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
agreed

Agreed, very horny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFriskee_cpl@Friskee_cpl
We love reading group sex stories and thought it's about time to put pen to paper.