My Best Friend's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now up until this stage of my life all I'd had was hand and blow jobs. I was technically still a virgin. My first fuck was going to be a mate's mum and I couldn't have cared less.

As Pam stood up she moved my legs together and with pure lust written across her face she rubbed her pussy, gave a little shiver, and stood on the lounge.

I thought she was going to jump on my dick but I was wrong. I had never licked out a pussy before and now I was facing my first.

"I'm going to teach you how to do this properly," she said as she lifted her right leg up onto the back of the lounge. "And if it takes me years to do so, then so be it."

I was inches away from her hairy pussy and it was glistening from her juices. The musty smell heightened my excitement and I munched at her pussy like it was a mango.

"Slow down big fella," she said. "Take it easy and just lick it."

I obeyed and began flicking my tongue over her pussy lips.

"That's it, nice and gentle," she moaned as she rocked gently back and forth.

"Now lick my clitty," she demanded. "You do know what a clit is?" she asked laughingly.

Considering that my mouth was full of cunt, all I could do was nod. I sucked her protruding clit between my lips and rubbed it from side to side.

"Oh holy fuck that's good," she mewed as I tongued and licked some more.

"Do that thing again with your lips," she demanded, "and stick some fingers into my pussy."

I went back to rubbing my lips around her clit and slid two fingers into her.

"More fingers," she said, "shove more into my pussy."

I went to shove in two more when she bucked forward, nearly breaking my neck. I thought that she was trying to kill me with her pussy.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she yelled grinding her cunt down onto my face.

My two fingers felt her pussy tighten around them and although I was in a particularly awkward position I managed to keep them in.

I wasn't really sure what was happening, to tell the truth, but after a while of her spasms and thrusting into my face, she slid down and I could rearrange my nose.

"That was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had," she said. At least now I knew what had happened.

She rolled back onto the lounge and sat there next to me with her legs wide open, her pussy open and glistening. She grabbed my dick with her left hand and began pulling on it.

"Now let's see if you are as good with that as you are with your mouth," she looked me in the eye, but I looked away kind of embarrassed that up until now, I'd never actually had sex with anyone.

"What's the matter?" she asked smiling up at me.

"Nothing," I tried to lie but she knew exactly what I was on about.

"This is your first time isn't it?"

"No," I lied again, "Not at all."

"Bullshit," she said "but it doesn't matter because we're still going to fuck."

I leant my head back on the lounge and just smiled.

"If you weren't a virgin you'd know what to do next."

"I give in," I laughed "Ok, I'm technically still a virgin."

"See," she poked me in the ribs, "I'm always right."

I've never been sure what it was that gave me away. Maybe it was my aura of incompetence and clumsy fondling. Or maybe it was because I was shaking like a belly dancers navel. She simply leant over and planted a big kiss on my mouth.

The warmth of her mouth flooded through me and I was away again on a whirlwind of lust. My cock was nearly splitting at the seams and she began pulling on it fiercely.

"It looks like I'll have to take over then," she said just before she threw a leg over my lap and hopped on top. Her pussy was inches away from my rigid pole which stood at 90 degrees from my body.

"This is one shag neither of us will ever forget," she said as she slid her pussy down around my shaft.

She was right, that initial feeling of her warm, wet pussy wrapping around my cock is one I will never forget.

She flung her head back in delight and began bouncing up and down as she pressed her boobs into my face. The sound of my cock slopping about in her wet pussy reverberated around the room and I could catch a glimpse of our reflection in the piano's polished timber. Pam leant back and her boobs hung nicely as she looked down at me. I squeezed her nipples gently between my fingers making her nipples more and more erect.

Suck them," she said. "Make them hard."

Her perfect breasts with their perfect nipples were even more perfect to suck on. She would swap them over and over as she continued to grind down on my dick. After a period of time she decided to change positions and she hopped off and stood up in front of me.

"Come with me," she said. I stood up and looked at my clothes and camera gear strewn all over the floor and cared little for any of it. To be honest, if someone had walked in now and stolen it I really wouldn't have given a shit.

We walked into her bedroom and she slid elegantly across the sheets and poked her nice arse up into the air. Her pussy lips were open, hairy and wet.

"Enough of this gentle shit," she said as she began rubbing her slit. "Now fuck me hard."

On the opposite side of the room was an old timber wardrobe with a mirror reflecting back the image of Pam and myself. As my cock slid back into her warm wet snatch I smiled at her reflection.

"Hard," she yelled out, "Fuck me hard."

I slammed hard into her cunt forcing myself up against her cervix. She was an open cave and I was exploring every nook and cranny.

Moisture was slopping over my cock and I truly thought she, or I, had somehow pissed ourselves.

I held onto her hips and pulled her repeatedly, and with a lot of force, back into me. She reached under and began massaging her clit and my tight ball bag. I noticed on the side table a picture of Smithy smiling into the camera as if he was saying, "She's good isn't she?"

As I looked around the room I noticed several other interesting items that helped me maintain my erection without me losing my nut once again.

Hanging from the side of the wardrobe was a leather plated belt that was lacking the buckle, on her wooden bed head were some silk ties hanging down. And when I looked around I saw a bottle of baby oil and an ornate metal candlabra, complete with pink tapered candles, on the other bedside table.

I loved the look of her arse and she kept reaching around and giving herself a slight slap as I continued my onslaught. I decided to take over the slapping routine and give her a nice hard whack on her arse.

As my right hand found her right cheek her reaction surprised me.

She turned her head around and looked straight down into my soul.

"Harder," she said. "Harder."

Again I hit her cheek as the hand print from the first began to appear.

"Oh fuck yeah," she moaned, "That's good, slap me, slap me."

I increased not only the intensity and frequency of my fucking but also began alternating my slaps between her left and right cheeks.

Her body was shaking as I continued to plough into her sopping wet cunt and I started slapping both cheeks at the same time in an uphanded motion. My arms were spinnning around like a threshing machine and if anyone had looked in at that exact moment, it would have appeared like I was trying to take off.

She was rubbing her clit as I smacked her and her hand occassionally grabbed my balls as she teased and squeezed my balls.

For some reason, and I still don't know why, I recalled an image I'd seen in a Color Climax magazine that had come into my possession. It was of two nuns, yes nuns, fucking each other with candles. One scene had a nun, the hot young blonde nun of course, with candles in both her arse and fanny. I was inspired.

I pulled my cock out and watched the folds of her vulva come together like a time-lapse sequence of a tulip closing.

She looked back at me and without a word, but with a massive smile, I crawled over the bed and grabbed the baby oil and the candles.

"And just what do you think you're going to do with those?" she smiled.

I flipped open the baby oil and let the familiar smell, which is as big a memory trigger as incense, fill my nostrils.

Being in such a heightened sense of arousal, my actual strength was far greater than usual and I squirted just a little bit too much oil over her body. Streams of oil ran down her hips and cascaded down her pussy lips. A puddle of the shimmering solution collected in the small of her back.

I massaged the oil down and around her arsehole and over her arse cheeks. I had so much oil on my hands that when I grabbed the candle it almost shot across the room like a rocket.

Her arsehole was pointing nicely up at me and when I placed the thick end of the thin candle against her anus she quickly turned her head and smiled back at me.

"You learn quickly," she said.

I wasn't about to tell her about the nuns so I simply shrugged my shoulders and gently slid the pink tapered candle into her arse.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck." she whimpered as once again her body shook in orgasmic delight. "Yes, Yes, Yes."

She was pushing back so hard that the candle snapped from the pressure. Thankfully for us the cord that ran through the candle kept it whole and we weren't going to have to try to salvage warmed wax from her insides.

For quite some time we carried on fucking with the candle in her arse and my cock nudging the insides of her snatch.

Eventually though she spun over and lay down on the bed. My cock glistened in a mixture of baby oil and a woman's juices. Her legs were wide open and her cunt was splayed open waiting to be filled. Her head was near the remaining candles and she clumsily grabbed two and brought them down to her swollen genitalia.

I knelt back and watched as this wanton and horny woman slid two candles into her pussy. I had no option but to feed my cock into her mouth. An event she relished in. I leant over her face and she shuffled sideways so my knob end slid nicely into her mouth.

The groans of delight vibrated around my cock as she held me in her mouth and flicked her tongue around my piss hole. She was such an excellent cocksucker that my balls began to tighten in anticipation of another eruption. But soon she released my cock from her grasp and went back down to her wax dildoes fucking her pussy.

I grabbed my cock as she adjusted herself slowly for what is still my favourite sexual image.

Here was my mate's mum lying on her back stuffing one candle in her pussy, and another in her arse. The way she was working them, she looked like a woman holding and pumping the handles of some diabolical internal bellows.

"Jesus H Christ," I said under my breath.

She slid her head sideways towards me and although she didn't say, 'Fuck my mouth', I knew it was what she wanted.

I held the back of her head and she sucked my cock as she rotated the thin candles in and out, and around, her two holes.

I remember that at this time I was doing a mental comparison of some of my other mates first fucks. They were all either prostitutes, town bikes or one of the many bullshit stories of conquest that had gained currency and validity. Honestly they held nothing to what I was experiencing in the bedroom of one of the best of them.

She pulled the candle out of her pussy and licked the end of it as she alternated between it and my dick.

"Fill me with that prick of yours", she said.

Within a wink I was back on top of her plunging my prick into her pulsating pussy.

I was no longer sure when she was having an orgasm or just bucking away, but what I am sure of is that when I finally came again in her cunt, the tears on her face were of joy and not sadness.

I pulled my softening cock out of her and watched as a small drip of white cloudy jizz oozed out and trickled down onto the candles that lay softened and abused on the sheet.

"That was beautiful," she said as a clear teardrop ran down the side of her face.

Needless to say I was as proud as punch.

Our meetings lasted for another six months before I made the decision to head off to London to try to become a famous photographer. Needless to say I didn't. I ended up working in one of those Aussie pubs scattered around Earl's Court condemned as being yet another Bazza McKenzie try hard.

Our final fuck was a glorious three day affair in a motel in the Hunter Valley. We had three days of hardcore sex with the notion that we could 'fuck each other out of our minds'. How stupid.

But I was gone for years and without the technology of today we lost contact. When I returned in 1982 they had moved on and with a new girlfriend in tow, I wasn't overly worried.

And just yesterday I checked my Facebook profile and Smithy was there again.

He sent me a long message with an attached photo. It was all about his life so far, his struggle with drugs, brief flirtations with all the worlds religiions, his two failed marriages, his beautiful kids etc etc. And then we got to the interesting part.

'.....Gee mum was excited when I told her about getting in contact with you. I wanted to take a pic out in her great backyard but she insisted I take one in the lounge room....'

It was a simple pic of Smithy, his new wife Gloria, and a woman who defied the decrees of age. She was still a thin, stunning, tall, well cheekboned woman who exuded a confidence and sexuality uncommon for a 66 year old.

But it's not just the people that intrigued me because in the background, and only a photographer would notice this, was that candleabra, two pink candles and a bottle of baby oil.

12