My Bestfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How would you know anything I want huh?"

"Cause you don't even act like the Mary I know anymore. You're acting like a little love sick puppy that copes with sex!"

"That's bullshit" I remarked

"No. No it's not Mary and you know it isn't. What happened to the sweet innocent girl I grew up with?"

"She grew up and had her heart broken, that's what happened."

I scarfed down the rest of my wine and poured some more.

"See look at yourself Mare. You're drinking more than usual, sleeping with any good looking girl you see..that's not you. Angie.."

"No no nooo, ok, don't bring her up David."

He looked at me hopeless, almost studying me. He stood up and stuck a post it note down on the table infront of me and before he stormed out he said

"She got in contact with me."

After David was gone I ran to my computer. On the note was his email information so I could log in and read the messages between the two of them.

*

Angie: Hi David. I'm not sure if you remember me, but I was dating your cousin Mary for awhile. I was cleaning up and found your email written down.

David: Yes of course I remember you! How are you these days?

Angie: I'm pretty good, thanks. I was just thinking about Mary. I miss her a lot and that's been all I could think about for quite some time now. I'm sure she's moved on by now, but I just want to know how she's doing?

David: Well as far as making a new life she's doing well. And she will hate me for telling you this, but everything else is a sad sight in my perspective.

Angle: How so?

David: She's been very out there one might say. You understand? I know it's because of how depressed she actually is. She misses you too, she just won't admit it.

Angie: Oh, I understand. I never meant to put her in another bad spot, I was just so angry and things spun out of control, and I didn't treat her fair. I guess I just really want her to know that I'm sorry for being inconsiderate of the position she was in. Will you let her know that for me?

David: I believe it would help best if you told her.

Angie: Ok. Do you mind giving her my number? So this way I'll know if she actually wants to talk to me because she'd call me. My number is 9087324573

David: No problem, I'll definitely do that

Angie: Thank you so much. Goodnight

*

That night I sat there with the phone in my hand for about an hour, contemplating on what I should do. Of course I wanted to talk to her, after all it's been 7 months since we last spoke and 4 since I seen her. I was frightened and anxious, but I went with my heart and decided to dial the number.

When she picked up her end my heart sank all over again. It felt like I was back to when she kicked me out of her house and we never spoke again. I felt belittled hearing her sweet voice and all she said was "hello". I couldn't find any words, and she kept saying hello and who is this. Finally I spoke,

"Angela"

"Mary!?" she asked in a surprised voice

The conversation was short and to the point. We decided to meet Saturday morning at a local coffee shop and talk. I was really looking forward to it, but in a strange way I wasn't, I mean David basically told her I was being a slut. I'm not sure how I'm going to face her.

Before I knew it, it was Saturday. It was 9am and we weren't meeting until 10, but I was in a panic and scurrying around my apartment looking for what to wear then running back and forth looking in the mirror and changing. Finally I found the perfect outfit. I chose to wear my tightest skinny jeans, a sexy black pair of wedged sandals. It was warm out so I decided to wear a black cami, but bring along a leather jacket (mostly fashionable) because it was looking stormy outside. After I got dressed it was time to do my hair. At first I kept thinking of styles that would make me look sexier, but then I just said "fuck it" and convinced myself I wasn't trying to impress her. In the end I blow dried it and brushed it into a normal out do. Ready to go!

As I walked into the shop I spotted an empty table, made my way over to it and sat down, throwing my jacket on the back of the seat. I sat there for about 5 minutes before I saw Angie walking in. She looked beautiful and flawless like always and more panic filled me. I was frightened to talk to her, and even more frightened of how the conversation would end. Before she could see me, I looked down and pretended I was doing something, anything on my phone. Footsteps were approaching the table and I heard a soft voice,

"Hi Mary"

I looked up into Angies smiling face and tried to smile back but I was so nervous and couldn't even say hi back.

She gestured to the chair across the small table from me

"Can I sit down" and snapped me out of my trance.

"Oh um yeah of course" I replied, trying to keep my eyes on her but they kept shifting from her and back.

As she sat there was an awkward silence so I decided to break it.

"So I got you a coffee" pushed the cup toward her "I remembered you like hazelnut"

Her eyes widened in surprise and she grinned a little

"Thank you" and took hold of the cup, sort of blushing. She always told me it was the little things people remembered about her that made her happy.

There was another silence and we were trying our best not to look at each other. A loud preppy womans voice sparked our attention and we looked up. Standing over us was a woman I met in the club one night.

"Hi Mary! How are you!?"

"Hi.."

"Well don't act like you don't know me babe!" she giggled then looked at Angie snarling at me "Who's this?" she asked

"Look can you just go, we're trying to have a conversation."

"Typical Mary, wanting someone to leave when she's done with them. Is this your girlfriend?"

"I said go alright!"

She rolled her eyes and stormed off. As I went to apologize to Angie she cut me off

"So was that one of them?"

"One of who?"

"You've been sleeping with the whole town, I know she was one of your groupies" she responded and took a sip of her coffee.

"Are you really saying this to me? Wow" I grabbed my jacket and stood up to leave, then felt her grab my arm.

"No. Wait. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that. Please sit back down" I stood there for a moment "Please?"

So I sat back down and waited for her to talk.

"It just made me mad and hurt me when your cousin told me about how ... about what you've been doing lately."

I didn't say anything

"I am really sorry. I didn't mean to say that. Honest."

Still didn't say anything

"Hey are you gonna say something? Cause that's kinda why we're here, so we can finally talk."

I waited a moment then said,

"Yeah I know I've been sleeping around. We all know it, it's no secret."

"But......why?" Angie asked.

"I don't know how to deal with things. I don't know why I chose that to cope, but I did."

"Did it help any"

"Yeah, for the nights that it happened. I didn't feel lonely."

At that Angie looked down and saddened.

"I'm sorry. For everything. Ok? I truly am Mare. I never wanted us to end, especially not like how we did. Kicking you out was a shitty thing to do and made me a shitty friend and girlfriend. I'm sorry."

She looked into my eyes and I could see hers glossing over.

"Please don't cry Ang. None of that was your fault. You had a reason to be hurt and angry with me. I should be the one apologizing for it all. I'm sorry for talking behind your back, sorry for..I'm sorry for everything ok!? I never used you and all the times I said I loved you, I meant it. And as more than a friend. You mean everything to me and I'm ready to admit to anything you want me to alright?"

I started crying and Angie wiped my tears then grabbed my hands over the table.

"I believe you baby. We're gonna fix this."

After more talking at the shop, Angie brought me to her car, we got in and she drove to her house. By this time it was noon.

*

*

*

Sitting in in the house I take a sip of tea and say

"You know, I miss this place"

Angie came over to me and straddled my lap then started kissing my neck while holding the back of my head to her.

As good as it felt I tried pushing away,

"What...mmmf. What are you doing Angie?"

She stopped and stared down at me,

"I've missed you so much baby. I understand we still have issues, and we WILL work them out and that's a promise. I just wanna feel close to you again. I want you, all of you."

I looked deep into her eyes

"Are you sure?"

She didn't answer, but kissed me hard on the lips. I grabbed her head and pulled her in closer, embracing her lips. This is the kiss I've longed for. The soft sweet loving kiss I've been missing for almost a year now. Seven whole months and now she's back in my arms and I couldn't help but re explore her mouth with my tongue, and trace her tight firm curves with my hands.

As I went to kiss her neck she gets off of me and leads us into her bedroom and we jump on the bed, stripping down ourselves the whole time. We giggled like little school girls about to play their favorite game.

Now both naked, I laid back and Angie climbed on top, squeezing my tits and sucking on my neck like only she could. Soft moans started escaping from me as she started stroking my body; her vagina constantly rubbing mine quick then stop, quick then stop. I couldn't take any more teasing, so I pushed her away from me and she got the hint. She grinned at me devilishly and widened my legs some more so she could position herself between them.

We started grinding our pussies together and it felt like heaven. We'd never done this before so it was an awkward position, but we got used to it and found eachothers clits. We ground them into one another and the room filled with sighs and moans.

"Ahhhh Ang...Angieee, ahh yeah!"

"Babbbbyyyy, unff!"

She grabbed my hip with one hand and started banging and rubbing, alternating the two until we climaxed together. We slowed down, letting our cum mix, and finally came to a halt.

I waved her up with my finger, grinning and coming down from my high,

"Come here"

She smiled back and crawled back up to me and we made out some more. I can't get enough of her soft pink lips.

I broke the kiss and looked down at my prize. Licking my lips at the sight I went down. I wrapped my arms around her legs and gave the first lick to her dripping lips. Angie grabbed my head with one hand and ran her fingers through my hair with the other.

"Ooooo" she lightly moaned.

Her moans motivated

me, so I pulled her throbbing lips apart and stuck my tongue in as far as it could go. My tongue started moving inside her as if I were licking an ice cream cone.

"Ohh.. fuck yeah baby.. uhhh damn" more moans, better tongue action.

"Don't.. don't stop.. AHHHH!" the last one was loud and high pitched.

Seeing her head fly back, I swirled my fingers around her labia then pushed them in, and curled them up finding the soft sensitive spot. Her g-spot. As soon as I got there I rubbed it harder than I usually would.

"I.. I'm gonna fucking cummmmmmmmmm!"

I smiled against her at that then continued to eat her. I decided to bite her gently, and that was it... that set her off and she came. Angela's creampie was now all over my mouth. I sucked it all from her cunt and she pulled me back to her face. We both licked her juices off of my mouth as if it were a delicious snack. It was very delicious to me. She passed out right after that, obviously exhausted from an interesting morning and afternoon.

I laid there and realized how much my life has changed over the past year, then looked over to a beautiful face next to me and noticed how lucky I was.

Angie took me in and she's basically my hero. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the whole world, and I'd give anything to stay by her side.

This time I spooned behind her, drifting off to sleep, and I felt like I was home.

12