All Comments on 'My Bi Friend's Wedding Ch. 01'

by themarquise

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great read! Hope there is a continuation.

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Impressive

Not only erotic, but well-written. I felt like the proverbial fly on the wall inside the dressing room. Believable encounter without all of the usual "It was a dark and stormy night" embellishment that the would-be Hemingways feel compelled to ad. I want to read more by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
If she is BI how is it her first taste?

Writing definitely which does not deserve a hot rating, but once again gets a gay mob "hot". The title tease made no more sense than the story. Amazing how lez all know they are bi even when they are straight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I liked it

I thought the writing was great! Very hot and spicy. As for the comment before this one, I would wait to see what makes sense after the other parts are posted, and I dont think I would know for sure weather I was bi or not til i had a taste.

I will read more by this author, very entertaining. Thank you.

tinman69stinman69salmost 18 years ago
Great story!!!

Disregarding the comment from the Dyke, I thought it was a great story! Well written, well thought out, and very erotic! Keep up the good work!! Wish I had a wife as hot as she is!!!

amsuboneamsubonealmost 18 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Absolutely wonderful! Engaging! Made me wish I was there to watch.

Well written. Draws the reader into the action. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

She was tall, older, elegant, stylish, her hands moving over my breasts, measuring for my wedding dress as I stood there in sheer panties,34c,very nice she said, the uplift will push them up like this as her hands moved my breasts up. Now around your lovely derriere, the tape moving, her hand brushing my pantied pussy which was wet, I hope she wouldn't notice. Stay there, I will be back, she came back in, her hand bushed my pussy again, then pressed against it, then looked up at me, would you like some help here, running her finger up my pantied slit, don't worry a lot of the girls get wet with all the touching ,some of the mums too,i have locked the door. I didn't answer, here let me help and my panties were pulled down and for the first time I felt a womens tongue on my pussy.The sensation was intense, I leaned back against the wall, opening my legs further, her tongue working, then a finger slowly sliding up into me and then slowly moved in and out as she licked my clit. I exploded, my legs weak as I had the most intense orgasm, long, hard, and then felt so weak as she stopped, leaving me against the wall.That will be all for today she said, a fitting in 3 days. When I got home,i touched my pussy,thinking about what had happened and orgasmed again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yesbian

My first lesbian touch came from a seamstress making a dress for me. As in the story above I also remarked that the woman's perfume was nice. She said "Do you find it stimulating? You're wet and I can smell you!" My knees were already weak. We wound up kissing and eventually 69ing for two hours. I loved her vaginal scent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, very erotic. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthemarquise@themarquise
“Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.” ― Mae West

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES