My BIG, PHAT AZZ Summer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so weak I had to have a seat on the coffee table in front of the couch.

Tina sat on the carpet in front of me looking at the mess I made of her face, seemingly amazed at the web of cum and saliva that glistened across her body. She used her own shirt to clean her face and looked inquisitively up at me.

I didn't say one word ... I stood up pulling Tina to her feet with me.

I kissed her.

It was a very gentle kiss, a light peck on the lips that I soon followed up with a deeper more meaningful one. I felt her hands on my buttocks.

We kissed for about five minutes neither of us wanting to separate for fear of what our actions could mean. I finally took the initiative and looked at her still confused face. It was still ugly as ever-if only a little less so.

There was a question on her face.

"I'm sorry." I heard myself say.

"Oh." She was stunned, her hand rising to her heaving chest. I kissed her again deeply and she responded arching her body against mine as I cupped her perfect ass cheeks.

"I'm so sorry for everything."

"Uh-it's okay ... REALLY?!! I don't know what's happening. Everything's changing and- uh." She was fumbling through her words and I was lightly pushing her towards the couch. She was trembling as she sat down on the couch.

"Will you forgive me?"

I asked whole heartedly while kneeling between her legs and pushing them apart. Tina scooted back on the couch accommodating me as much as she could.

"Oh don't worry about a thing. I wasn't going to harm you. I -uh... well, we're good."

"I just want you to know how sorry I REALLY am Tina."

I placed my head between her legs and licked her swollen lips hungrily. I heard her child-like sigh and felt one of her hands on my cheek.

"You don't have to do that to me. It's okay."

But I would not be dissuaded and for the next thirty minutes, I eagerly licked and sucked on Tina's pussy like it was going out of style.

In the past, my friends had laughed at anyone who engaged in this activity calling them "white boy" because as far as we knew only Caucasians engaged in this type of activity.

But I didn't give a fuck. Nobody was ever going to find out. After a while, I'd gotten my technique down and everything. Tina squirmed around on that couch like a fish out of water as I licked the inside of her walls and gleefully sucked on her clit.

"YES BABY!!! ... OOOHHH!!! YES BABY!!!" She called as she came loudly screaming. I found some of her juices in my mouth and well ... I swallowed.

Nobody was gonna know anyway.

Tina and I spooned for ten minutes and sat on the couch staring out into space. She caught her breath and walked across the living room floor to pick up the remote. I watched as she reassembled the remote and switched on the television.

She placed the remote on the table and gave me a light kiss on the forehead. I watched her walk out of the room in all her nude glory. Uncharted territory ... that's where I found myself as I heard Tina fumbling around in the kitchen.

(Phone ringing)

I heard the phone ring several times in the kitchen before Tina answered.

"Yeah?!! ...oh, really? SO FUCKING WHAT!!"

I heard Tina slam the phone down with considerable force. A few moments later she entered the living room with a tray of food and sat it down in front of me.

She had put on a small pair of panties and was wearing a cut off t-shirt that left the undersides of her juicy breasts exposed. She resumed her seat and placed her arm around me.

"Who was that on the phone?"

"Don't worry about that lover." She motioned towards the plate smiling.

"No seriously, who was that Tina?"

"Mom ... She said she's spending the night with Gene and she won't be home." Tina rubbed my thigh as she told me the good news. I felt a pang of guilt when I heard her glibly relay the message knowing that her mother simply hadn't worked up the courage to face me.

"What's wrong?" Tina had noticed the look on my face.

"Nothing, are you sure she's "out" for the night?" I asked simply to deflect any rising suspicion away from me as the cause.

"Yeah ... Come on, eat up ... then we can FUCK all over this stupid ass house."

"Really?"

"Of course lover ... you have to build your strength back up. I want more and I know "where" I want it too..."

"Where's that?"

"My mom's bed of course."

I did a double take as Tina reached down and handed the plate of food to me. Things had changed permanently and would never be the same again.

What would happen next?

I had no idea.

TO BE CONTINUED.

12