All Comments on 'My Birthday Present to Myself'

by ShyMagpie

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not erotica

This is just a violent rape - not no consent/reluctance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Horrible

Terrible story, just sounds like the sick fantasy of a sad little man

CrissySnowCrissySnowalmost 10 years ago

Well I thought it was hot. The way you described the fucking was hot.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Lit

Should start up a rape only category as this was as erotic as bowl of washing up water.

I like non con, and there are some great stories here, but straight rape does nothing for me whatever.

And why didn't she just call the cops ??

Even if she had got a revenge it would have made the story better.

allamagioneallamagionealmost 10 years ago
Erotic to me

I'll never understand why rape fantasies are OK as long as they're told from the female POV. Tell them from a male POV, and suddenly it's 'sick'. Hello, it's a fantasy!

I'm a woman, and this story got me hot and bothered. It allowed me to identify with the man, in complete control and taking what he wanted with no regard for his partner, letting the dark and sadistic parts of his psyche take over. And I could also identify with the woman, being humiliated and made to take this brutal treatment and finding her own body betraying her in the process.

I think you did a great job with the fantasy, ShyMagpie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Consistancy is important

You also changed her name at the end. I don't know if I was the only one to notice that or not.

Masterk814Masterk814almost 10 years ago
Great story

If a woman acts like a tease then she needs to be ready to pay the price.

ShyMagpieShyMagpiealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Mixed Reactions

Yup. He's a cold bastard who took what he wanted. That rather defines "non-consensual sex".

I see too many stories where they're from the female POV and she ends up enjoying herself in the process. The man is then made to be a sympathetic character and you're supposed to empathize with him. Not in this case. He's a selfish rapist.

As to why she didn't turn him in or find some other way to extract justice? It wasn't part of the story. She was a tease and her reputation worked against her. Stereotypes at their worst.

Sorry about the name change and break in continuity. I didn't catch it on review.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Agree with previous statement.

Nothing sexy about this. And of course there wouldn't be because it is about power, not enjoyment. This would have been so much better if written differently. I knew it wasn't going to be good as soon as he took her dry. Would have been better had he made her sit on her desk while he ate her first. Then if he had taken her lovingly, and given her a lot of pleasure, she might have decided she wanted more. Anything would have been better than this. The person who wrote this needs serious help.

joelafayettejoelafayettealmost 10 years ago
A good read

I would have liked to have seen her get some revenge somehow though. I'm cool with the sadistic rape. Like others have said, this is fantasy. I can enjoy this read without ever wanting to do it. But if she'd have found a way to strike back, that would have been sweet.

HamsterHamsteralmost 10 years ago
Rape is RAPE.

Rape is against the law. Everywhere. Predatory guys like this should be in jail. Period. It is one thing to write a story about someone getting in over their head and having sex in spite of themselves, but this guy is just a dirtbag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What An Asshole

You could have at least helped her with her project!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story, Inadequate categories

I have often found myself hunting through the noncon category trying to find a story just like this. The victim isn't inexplicably brainwashed into consenting to rape halfway through the act. There's no half-assed pop-psychology reasoning to explain why she's suddenly so into being sexually assaulted. I understand why a lot of people find this kind of story disgusting- because if it happened in real life, it would be. However, this is fantasy, and that means the only limits are what the reader can stomach. I just wish Literotica had a "rape" section so that people who want the more gentle "noncon/reluctance" can get it without being subjected to stories they find repulsive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5-stars!

Loved it. Loved it all. Great work!

kittygrlkittygrlalmost 10 years ago
stop your bitching

I enjoyed it. I'm a woman and I would in no way condone rape in any fashion

in real life, but in fantasy land l like the rough stuff. If this isnt your thing then

you don't need to read it What are you people doing reading stuff in the non-consent category anyways?! To each there own. And it's a work of fiction, stop getting mad at the character like he is real.

socalchris951socalchris951almost 9 years ago
nice story

Some of those comments really made me laugh. I enjoyed the story. Nice fantasy. Thanks for writing

SnowWhitesFantasiesSnowWhitesFantasies5 months ago

It's so hard to find male rapist POV stories -- thank you!!! They get me off so much more, and I echo the comment that this is much better than the victim suddenly wanting the rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous