My Black Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smutnut
smutnut
165 Followers

Keisha and Melody burst into their usual laughter. I put my head down.

"Probably not," I confessed with a sniffle.

"Don't worry, baby. We'll fix you up."

"You will?"

"Absolutely." She looked to Keisha and Melody. "Can one of you girls get me my roll of twine?"

They practically knocked each other over racing into Goddess Tanya's bedroom to get it. Keisha was the winner, and Melody looked upset about that. Keisha handed the twine to Goddess. Goddess told me to lie on my back and pull my heels to my ass and spread my knees. As I did so she tied a tiny noose and slip knot in a long length of twine. She slipped the tiny noose around my hard cock and slid it down to the base. She pulled tight until I winced. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Melody wince too. Keisha licked her lips.

"Are you okay, Precious?"

"Yes, Goddess," I squeaked out, falsetto-like causing Keisha to laugh and Melody to join her after a zoned out pause. Goddess pulled the length of twine straight down between my balls and wrapped it several times around one and then did the same to the other. When she was finished my balls were tied tightly, yanked down and separated. Goddess spit on her hand now and grasped my cock. She began stroking me, soft and slowly at first and then faster and more rigorously.

"Goddess, no, please stop! I'm going to cum and I know you don't want me to without your permission."

"Don't be silly, Precious. You have my permission. Cum for me, baby. Cum for your Goddess. Cum if you can." She laughed sadistically.

I tried, but all I could feel was excruciating pain as my balls tried to explode but were denied relief by the tightly tied twine. It was like one giant dry heave of the cock. I SCREAMED OUT in agony and I felt Goddess clamp her mouth over mine. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and kept sucking as she rolled her tongue around and around mine.

"Mmm," she said as she removed her lips from mine momentarily. "I adore your screams. I want to eat them all. Your pain and discomfort make me so wet. I try and be fair doling out equal amounts of both pleasure and pain, but my sadistic side always seems to take over. Forgive me, pet. You still love your Goddess, don't you? You're still my Precious, aren't you?"

I didn't answer. I was too out of it to have even heard one word she had said clearly. It didn't appear she cared though, not actually. She squeezed my balls hard making me SCREAM again and squirm. She smiled and stood over me with her legs parted allowing me to look right up at her crotch. I could see a soaking wet spot in her shorts as she pulled them down to her ankles. Her panties were even worse, sopping wet, like she had pissed herself.

As she peeled off her panties though I had so accept that all the excruciating pain had been worth it. Her glorious black African rump was even more spectacular than I could have ever imagined. She reached behind herself and pulled her giant black globes of flesh apart so that I could see her dirty brown ring. She squatted and sat it right down on my mouth.

"Go ahead, Precious, love your Goddess. Devour your reward. That's it, baby. Get that tongue in there deep. I haven't been wiping very well for the past few days because I knew we would be doing this soon, and I knew you'd want me to be as natural as possible. Do you like it, baby? Don't I taste good?"

As sick as this may sound, she did taste good. Words couldn't describe how good her dirty black asshole tasted to my wimpy white ass licking tongue. My Goddess Tanya's shit hole tasted to this sissy wimp's mouth better than his favorite desert. I held tightly to her two fleshy globes and squeezed and massaged as my tongue worked deeply into her forbidden dirty love tunnel. She moaned and groaned. It might sound crazy to a person who won't tongue fuck dirty black asshole, but I thought I had died and gone to heaven. At one point she blew the loudest smelliest fart and the girls burst into the loudest laughter yet, but it didn't stop me from devouring her hole. In fact it made me increase my efforts to try and please her. Then she leaned forward on her hands and knees and lifted her booty off my face.

"How are we doing down there, Precious?"

"Great, Goddess. I can't think of a place I'd rather be."

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, baby, but my poor girls are sitting here with nothing to do except watch. I don't think that's fair. I think maybe they should join us, don't you?"

Was this some kind of test? I thought about it long and hard. I only had one answer I thought would please her. "I only want you Goddess."

"I know that, baby, but it's not like you're going to actually be able to cum anyway and you know how much I adore your agonizing screams."

And that she did. I was reluctant at first because I finally understood what she desired, but she finally convinced me to ask the girls to join us. It was all about my cock. She told them that the first one who could make me cum, not just cum but actually make my cock squirt - because cock dry heaving was a form of cumming - was going to get a prize. It didn't really matter that we all knew neither of them would be able to because of the tight twine. Each of the girls tried to make my poor cock cum as if their lives depended on it. They didn't just use their hands but their mouths and even their pussies. I would have never guessed that one day I would have two beautiful black girls fighting over my tiny cock and instead of feeling intense pleasure, I would feel nothing but excruciating pain.

Goddess felt exquisite pleasure though. Those were her words, not mine. Each time I would scream into her dirty shit hole, her body would shudder and she would have an intense orgasm so strong a waterfall cascaded out of her pussy and ran down her ass crack and into my mouth. It wasn't long before it taste like I was eating her pussy instead of her asshole even though my tongue never once ventured far from her asshole.

By the time the sun started to rise, Goddess said I needed a much deserved break. The girls were disappointed and even I protested as sincerely as possible, but I was emotionally and physically drained and Goddess knew this and took mercy on me. When she removed the twine from my genitals, my tiny penis went limp and turtled. I wondered if it would ever get hard again.

smutnut
smutnut
165 Followers
12