Worshipping Lili's Ass Pt. 01

Story Info
College girl dominates smaller boy.
3k words
4.45
210.3k
289

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChezK
ChezK
171 Followers

I noticed Lili my first semester of college in my anthropology class. Lili was gorgeous. I couldn't stop looking at her. She was tall, taller than me and she had long brown hair that fell in ringlets past her shoulders. Her body was incredible. Long, curvy legs that led to the most incredible ass I had ever seen. When she walked, her ass swayed from side to side in an almost hypnotizing way. Lili knew that she had an incredible figure and she dressed accordingly. When I first saw her, she was wearing high-waisted jean shorts along with a tight black shirt. The shorts showed off her toned legs and beautiful ass, while the shirt exposed the shape of her small breasts.

The first few weeks of college flew by faster than I could imagine. I was overwhelmed with meeting new people, joining clubs and keeping up with class. I had met a girl named Brooke at an orientation event and we had quickly become friends. We would go to the library together and occasionally get lunch.

One night, Brooke invited me to her dorm to do homework. She lived in a different building a few blocks away. Her dorm was a suite. It was set up so that every girl in the suite had their own room surrounding a living room. That night, the two of us worked for a while in the living room. Suddenly, the door to the dorm opened and Lili walked in. My mouth opened slightly. Lili looked like she had just come back from working out. She was wearing yoga pants that accentuated her curves and her hair was in a messy bun. She quickly looked at the two of us before walking to her room and closing the door. As she walked past, her hips swayed back and forth and her ass jiggled. I couldn't keep my eyes off her as she moved. After she left I tried to go back to work, but I couldn't concentrate, so I excused myself and returned to my dorm. The entire night the image of Lili's ass stayed on my mind.

A few days later Brooke and I were having lunch again. She asked why I had been so weird a few nights ago. I tried to push the question off, but Brooke continued to pester me.

I thought if I answered her question she would leave me alone, "I couldn't concentrate after seeing Lili's ass. You can't tell her, though!"

Brooke smirked a little "but she's so much bigger than you." Brooke paused then thought for a bit and asked "what do you want to do with her ass?" then stared at me and said, "If you don't tell me I'm going to tell Lili why you left that night."

I felt trapped. I didn't know what to tell her. Eventually, I whispered, "I've always wanted a girl to sit on my face."

---

I stared at the text for what felt like an hour. It read "Hi, this is Lili from anthropology! I'm having trouble with homework. Can you come over?" Blood rushed to my face. What if she knew how I felt about her? What's going to happen?

I responded "yes".

A few minutes later I was at her dorm. I knocked on the door and Lili opened it. I walked inside and she locked the door behind me. Lili was wearing a pair of jeans and a low-cut shirt. Her jeans fit her body tightly and showed off her assets. She motioned for me to sit on the sofa in the living room and I complied.

I asked what she needed help with and she responded, "I just had some trouble with last week's reading."

We sat next to each other, going through the reading for awhile. The whole time I couldn't believe that I was sitting next to Lili. She was even more beautiful up close and her perfume was intoxicating. Eventually, she got up from the sofa to get something from her room. She was taking some time, so I laid down on the sofa and began to scroll through my phone.

Suddenly, Lili's glorious ass appeared in front of me, lowering down slowly. Her ass cheeks touched my face and began to spread around it while my nose slid between her globes. My face was trapped. I quickly moved my hands up and pushed her away.

Lili stood up, looked down at me and with a small smile said "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." It was clear that she wasn't sorry. And, she had to have seen me laying down.

Lili sat down on the sofa and turned on the T.V. My mind was racing. Had Brooke told Lili my secret? Did she know about my fantasy? We watched silently for a few minutes.

Abruptly, Lili asked me a question "do you think I'm attractive?"

I was caught off guard and I didn't know how to respond. "C'mon," she said "I know you think I'm hot. Otherwise, you wouldn't have rushed over to help with homework so quickly."

I felt my face flush and I slowly nodded my head. She continued "well since you think I'm attractive, what's your favorite part of my body?"

I paused for a second and then, hesitantly said "your ass".

She smiled knowingly. We watched T.V. for a few more minutes, but I couldn't concentrate on anything on the screen. My mind was racing, but it seemed like Lili was completely at ease.

Lili looked over and with a small grin asked, "If you like my ass so much, then what do you want to do with it?"

I nearly choked. This was all too much. My face was completely red and I was at a loss for words.

Lili slid close to me. "Let's cut to the chase. Brooke told me everything that you said about me. I know that you want a girl to sit on your face. I could even tell just by the way that you look at me."

As she spoke, she moved closer to me and continued speaking, breathing her words very close to my face. Her lips were almost touching mine. "I had a slave...err...boyfriend in high school who knew how to...appreciate me and I haven't found someone to appreciate me here."

She moved her hand up and down my leg. Then she moved her mouth toward my ear, breathing hot air into it. Slowly, annunciating every word, she whispered, "I want you to appreciate my body." She let her words linger in the air, all the while breathing heavily into my ear.

After a moment she instructed, "I want you to get on your knees."

Lili stood up, reminding me of her larger size. Then she turned around, exposing her jean-clad-ass to me. I stared at her ass for a few seconds. Something carnal overcame me. Lili and her sexy body began to drive my desires. I knelt down for her.

Everything was hazy. My mind was foggy and I felt weak at my knees. As I knelt, I began to bring my face close to her ass. She put a hand out to hold back my head. With the other hand, she unzipped her pants and lowered her jeans, releasing her beautiful backside. In front of me was a magnificent sight. Her globes were larger than my face and they led to a deep cleft in the middle. The object of my desires was swaying back and forth in front of me. I felt the warmth of her ass in front of my face.

Lili pointed to a spot on her cheek and commanded, "kiss".

I took a deep breath. I was really going to do this. Then, as if in a dream, I slowly brought my face forward and touched my lips to her ass. I felt her warm, soft skin on my face and could smell a faint musky scent.

Unhurriedly, she moved her ass away and turned around, looking down at me on my knees.

"Very good." she moaned. "Now, I want you to go into my room and wait. I'll be there shortly."

As I stood up I was reminded that she was larger than me. I quickly went to her room and sat against the wall.

In a few minutes, she walked into her room holding a pillow and closed the door. This time Lili was only in her panties. Her legs were beautiful. They were blemish free, soft and creamy and they went on for miles, leading to her gorgeous, plump ass. Her panties were lacy and pink, fitting tightly to her body.

As she walked in she said, "sit down with your back against the wall."

I followed her instructions.

She moved close to me, putting the pillow behind my head, then commanded, "stay".

I rested my head against the pillow. Lili then turned around, showing me her ass. Without her jeans covering her, I could smell a stronger feminine aroma. Slowly she pushed her ass back and it made contact with my face. As she continued to push, my face was surrounded by her warm, soft ass. Her silky skin felt good nuzzling me. Then she reached around, spread her ass cheeks and closed the room around my face. My face was deep in the crevice of her ass. I was surrounded by the warm velvet of her backside. As Lili let her cheeks close around my face I could hear her inhale quickly.

I heard her voice, "I want you to breath in my ass. I want you to become addicted to it."

I began to inhale and exhale slowly through my nose. At the same time, she started to leisurely grind her ass on my face, pushing my face harder against the pillow behind my head. As she continued to gyrate, my nose was brought closer and closer to her hole.

When I inhaled I expected a sharp, acrid smell, but that's not what I received. The fragrance that was surrounding me was musky and sweet. I continued to breathe. At first I was apprehensive. I was literally breathing in another person's ass. But I quickly succumbed to her. Her scent was intoxicating, like a hallucinogenic drug, and I found myself completely at ease in her aroma. I could only describe the smell to someone else who had had the same experience. Each woman had their own smell and Lili's was heavenly. As I continued to smell her ass, my nose began to synchronize with her hole. This experience was new to me and I was feeling a desire I had never felt before. I needed the smell of her ass. I craved it. I began to take large sniffs and I rubbed my nose against her panties where they covered her hole.

Lili moved her ass away for a little, smiled at me and played with my hair. "Aren't you my little ass sniffer?"

She pushed her large ass back and slowly began to grind against my face. Once again, my world was dark. Her ass cheeks were soft and had a lot of give, so they easily consumed my entire face. Everything was hot in my dark world between her ass cheeks.

After a while Lili stepped away and smiled at me with a twinkle in her eyes. She stood over me with her hands on her hips in a condescending way.

"That was great" she exclaimed.

As she spoke, she slid off her panties. I could see they were very wet where her sex had been. After she moved her body away from my face, I took a few deep breaths through my nose and I noticed I could still smell her ass, albeit a little fainter. She had left her aroma on my face with her grinding!

She noticed the look on my face. "You like how I smell, don't you?" she smirked.

"Now, take off your clothes and lay down on my bed" she commanded.

I followed her directions and laid down on her bed with my face up. She stood up on the bed and swung one leg over me so that she was facing my feet. Lili was standing over me, completely naked. This sight was everything that I had ever dreamed of. Her toned calves led to her shapely thighs which revealed her gorgeous round backside and shaved pussy. Her curves looked even sexier from below. She moved down so that she was on her knees straddling me. I could feel the heat radiating from her backside. I had the perfect view of her ass. Slowly, she shuffled her butt back, one cheek at a time. Her ass came into contact with my face again. This time was different. Her ass was still soft and large, but our earlier exertion had left her ass hotter and sweatier. This hot creation was what greeted me. As she pushed back, her ass sealed to my face, turning my world black and only allowing a thin channel for air. She again began to gyrate, slowly swaying her hips back and forth, pushing my face deeper and deeper into her ass. Her large ass held me in place while her oscillating movements moved my nose, which was already deep in her cleft, closer and closer to her hole. The heady aroma I was breathing was stronger than ever. I couldn't get enough of that smell. Finally, Lili shifted her hips and my nose sunk even deeper into the crevice of her ass crack, finally making contact with her rosebud. I took a deep sniff, trying to get as much of the scent that I now needed. The fragrance was so heavy, sweaty and musky. I was completely hypnotized. I forgot to breathe and got lost in her scent.

"That's it" she moaned "get lost in my smell...let my aroma take control of you."

I hyperventilated her aroma. I felt lightheaded with intoxication from her scent, but I was in complete bliss. This was one of the most erotic things I had ever experienced and I noticed that Lili's gyrations were perfectly in sync with my movements.

Lili slowed down her gyrations and peeled her ass off my face, now wet with her sweat and arousal. Her ass was still hovering above my face and I placed a few delicate kisses on her cheeks. She sat on my chest with her legs, pinning my arms down, immobilizing me.

"What is it that you like so much about my ass?" she turned and asked with a sexy grin. "Is it the smell, the feel, the size?"

"All of it" I whispered.

"I'm going to sit on your face again," she said. "This time you're going to lick my ass."

She saw the look of fear in my eyes. It is one thing to smell an ass, but it is a whole other thing to lick it.

"It's not like you have a choice anymore" she added. "Anyways, I can tell your addicted to my ass. My ass owns you and you need it."

She lowered her body onto my face, using her hands to keep her ass cheeks spread apart. She positioned her hole so that it landed above my mouth, but her large ass still left my nose deep in her cleft. Lili again began to move her large backside in a circular motion. I noticed she was putting more weight on my face, fortunately, her large ass felt like a warm pillow on my face, however, because of the pressure, I couldn't breathe. I was trapped underneath her.

Lili laughed and said, "if you'd like to breathe again, then you had better lick my ass."

She continued the sensual movement of her ass on my face. The whole time her legs had my arms pinned down. I knew there was no escape.

I braced myself and allowed my tongue to escape my lips. I slowly licked the length of her crevice. Her warm anus tasted slightly salty with a faint, underlying bitterness. I heard her moan loudly. This was so much hotter than I expected. The combination of sight, scent, taste and the sound of her moans was overwhelming. I needed more. I began to lick her sweaty, bitter and incredibly delicious asshole vigorously. She gyrated her ass heavily and I could hear her breathing deeply. She let up slightly and I gasped for air.

"Only breath through your nose!" she commanded.

I returned to inhaling deeply. The warm scent of her earthy anal musk flooded my senses. Her aroma was strong and the taste of bittersweet, salty sweat on her asshole made me throb. I couldn't get enough of her. I continued to lick and sniff while she continued to gyrate. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter. Suddenly, she clamped her ass down on my face and clenched her thighs. I could hear her moan loudly. I couldn't breathe, but I didn't care. She swayed vigorously back and forth as her backside became wetter.

Eventually, her tremors subsided and she raised her ass, so I could breathe. I put small kisses around her cheeks and I languidly licked the length of her cleft, savoring the taste. My face was wet with her juices. I was simply enjoying being beneath the warm, soft ass of this goddess with her beautiful legs on either side of my body. Slowly she leaned forward, taking her ass off my face and sat on my chest once again.

"How'd you like the taste of my ass, slave?"

I was taken aback by her word choice, but I realized she was right. I was addicted to her body, her scent and her taste. I was her slave. Her ass owned me.

"I love your ass" I responded.

"No" she replied, "you need to address me as your mistress."

I tried again, "I love your ass, Mistress Lili."

She nodded, pleased.

END OF PART 1

ChezK
ChezK
171 Followers