All Comments on 'My Boss Ch. 01-03'

by JackBro

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
well i know

were this story is headed, right to shes slut and hes to much of a wimp to kick her to the curb or do anything else about it. poor bastard guess thats what he gets for having an asshole for a boss and a slut for a GF. hope he does not marry her though it would be a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
you said mature not belittling

you want to be cuckold do it,but don't try and hide it or cover it up.let him move in the bedroom with you and fuck you too.

NeedYouNeedYouabout 18 years ago
Thhis has the makings of a very sad story

If my lady who I was going to marry in a few months called out the name of another man while we were making love, that would hard to take. I think I would have a lot of misgivings and maybe walk away. Not sure of that but I would be really pissed and I won't have a hard on from it. Only a really sad sick wimp of a guy would have one. You are about to go into the cuckold life style and no real MAN woudl ever allow that. You should say something about the way the boss, the fucking boss talks about your woman. Even if it means your job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Read

Really enjoyed your story. Looking forward to more. You have talent and a vivid imagination which is what this is all about. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Get a new job

Get a new girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
?

Thought it was Loving Wives,so how come a slut girlfriend is involved?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Cockold For Sure

And these two are going to get married??? HAHAHAHA!! That should last a week. What a wimp!! Should had beat the crap out of his boss a long time ago. Who other than cockold would let another man talk about his future wife like that?? I hope you prove me wrong but I'm not holding my breath!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hell with the job

To hell with the job! This pansy is playing in a baseball game, and can't grab a bat and pound this big asshole with it? Come on! Give the wimpy cocksucker a pair of balls! Either beat the shit out of the asshole boss, or kick the cunt out on her ass! Or both! You can always find another job, and another woman. Its hard to regain you pride, manhood, and dignity. This poor fool is about to lose it all, and you.... you've got the schmuck getting a woodie thinking about his boss banging his fiancee. Couldn't write a much more unlikable protagonist.

Tim C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
really enjoyed this!!!

cant wait to hear the rest. dont listen to what those who always rag on these kind of stories say. there is an audience for them!. I found it very well-written and you seem to be taking time with the seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Poised to Self Cuck - What Fine Work Cuckster

Lets see how you set this weak little pathetic bastard up to be pitifully humiliated.

Him - A wimp // Boss a stud // Equipment - him small as less than half the stud // Attitude - him excited to watch big cocks while boss proclaims (says) need to fuck her - wife or not!

Gee wonder where this cuckster writer is going with this???

Writer cut to the chase - just have the wimp schedule some O.T. for workmates and her on the dock. Charge admission wimp cock watcher fee of 25 cents for white cocks and a quarter for blacks and Mexicans - if they won't pay - just get down on your knees and fluff them up and you can do 2 at once if you just lean forward.

This because its best to show her your gay side before the stag party where its all men all the time - movies and games!

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Good writing but not loving wives

But I said nothing. At first I didn't know what to say. Later, I didn't know how to say it. I mean, how does a man go about questioning his girlfriend about calling out another man's name during sex

A MAN WOULD ASK, THAT’S HOW!

What type of man is so afraid of his girlfriend that he can’t even speak what's on his mind. No love or respect exists between these two characters.

Not a loving wives story yet and probably will be BDSM/submissive with cuckold and who knows Gay.

The writing is good and worth a 50.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
this is not loving wives

this is tell her to eitherr straighten up or my 9 mm will shoot her sorry ass along with my boss and baby i thought he was raping you ...to bad the bullet went thru him into you ..im devastated i killed her to officer i just met to kill her rapist be a man tell him to shut uo straighten up or take a bullet up his sorry ass

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaabout 18 years ago
Well-written

Good little study in humiliation. How much more of this can he take? Such a tale can only have one logical conclusion, I'm looking forward to seeing how you get there. <g> Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Need to finish it

Such a pity you didn't finish this one. it seems to me you needed to take it to the next level. If you still log on you really need to finish this one. just the number of comments must be rewarding in itself, even the dickheads that no doubt vote you down. Seems to me that they're the sad ones, reading stuff they don't even like and then taking the time to comment on it. That is sad, what a pathetic existence they must lead torturing themselves in that manner. Give them what they want and keep it going, they seem to love tormenting themselves, lol.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 12 years ago
All time favourite

This story is right up there as one of my all time favourites. More! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
six years later

sorry i didnt find this until six years after it was posted but i keep checking to see if you would finish your tale. hope there is a conclusion sometime beyond chapter 6. nice premise, great execution thus far. hope to read the final chapters some day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
my wife and her boss

Definitely enjoying this story. My wife and her boss seem to getting friendlier with each other. They're very flirty at work social functions. I'm starting to like the idea of him taking my wife back to his place or a hotel and screwing her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yo dumb dum

This isn't a loving wife story. She's his girlfriend so he isn't even a cuckold. Beyond stupid. At least it doesn't cost him anything to dump her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO! THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY ABOUT A VOYEUR/CUCK-WANNABE FUTURE HUSBAND, HIS SEXY WIFE & HIS UNSCRUPULOUS BOSS.

This story is NOT a manual for healthy relationships. It is a WIFE SEX STORY plain & simple!

JackBro brilliantly depicts the future husband's innermost thoughts & emotions. We learn that the husband is lacking self-confidence. He is jealous of his boss, Jason, because the latter is a known womanizer and has a big dick.

His girl friend has a prominent exhibitionist side. She has a wild side too. She most likely is an excellent Loving Wife material: thereby i mean that she could suck & fuck another men if she likes him provided that the chance presents itself!

We the readers also find out that the future husband is experiencing a psychological inner conflict: he is jealous but he is discovering his voyeur/cuck-wannabe side. He is in a state of hypnotic trance. His cuck-wannabe side hopes that his girlfriend will be one of Jason's conquests!

THIS STORY IS TOTALLY REALISTIC.

It is also very EROTIC albeit in a KINKY way!

JackBro does not tell us we should send our wives to Jason to fuck them with his king size cock. This story is a fantasy, fiction... but for some people it is (or was) reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 [5 stars (4.8/5=96%)!] The story was brilliantly conceived & masterfully crafted.

An excerpt from the story:

She had called out the name of another man while having sex. And not just any man, but my boss!

But I said nothing. At first I didn't know what to say. Later, I didn't know how to say it (...) Secretly, I hoped I had heard her wrong. I hoped the name only came out of my own imagination...

[EPIC!]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-): erotic & realistic.

Excerpt from the story:

Secretly, I hoped I had heard her wrong. I hoped the name only came out of my own imagination, but it didn't. I knew what I heard.

(End of excerpt.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it: ❤ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5). Erotic & reasonably realistic, 2-in-1.

Re anon 09/12/18 "BRAVO! THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY ABOUT A VOYEUR/CUCK-WANNABE FUTURE HUSBAND, HIS SEXY WIFE & HIS UNSCRUPULOUS BOSS."

I completely agree with above anon's analysis of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍👍!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An excellent story, I marked it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5).

It is not easy to be a voyeur/cuck-wannabe husband: the naughtier your wife is the more she turns you on. When you even suspect, let alone know for a fact, that another man fucked her earlier that day, you become obsessed with her thighs, her ass, her boobs, her pussy. You eat her pussy like it is your last meal, & you can't have enough of it. Then you passionately eat & tongue-fuck her ass. You start fucking her tirelessly, with the energy & strength of a man possessed you actually are at that very moment.

If you are kinky, you are different; and trust me it is never easy to be different.

(I hope my comment makes sense.)

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Whoa

The anonymous cuck's are going a little bit giddy over this one. Guess when you're that far gone it doesn't take much to get you excited.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sandra is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

In my book it is something very very kinky when you realize your boss will soon fuck your girlfriend with her full consent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

When your boss is fucking your consenting wife and you like it, that is the epitome of kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very very erotic. Kinky.

Sandra is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Chapter 2 of this series is was brilliantly conceived and crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bravo! 💚💚💚💚💚- (5-).

As anon said less than 4 weeks ago,

when your boss is fucking your consenting wife and you like it, that is the epitome of kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story, gave you a 5 (★★★★★)!

I am not the only one. As of June 03 2021, 60 users have favorited this story; it has got a bit less than 120 views. The faves-to-views ratio is just above 0.5 faves per 1k views. Only popular stories get more than 0.5 faves per 1k views.

👍👍! 💚.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excerpt from an anonon comment posted more than 2 years ago (i agree with the comment but anon says it better):

"JackBro brilliantly depicts the future husband's innermost thoughts & emotions. We learn that the husband is lacking self-confidence. He is jealous of his boss, Jason, because the latter is a known womanizer and has a big dick.

His girl friend has a prominent exhibitionist side. She has a wild side too. She most likely is an excellent Loving Wife material: thereby i mean that she could suck & fuck another men if she likes him provided that the chance presents itself!

We the readers also find out that the future husband is experiencing a psychological inner conflict: he is jealous but he is discovering his voyeur/cuck-wannabe side. He is in a state of hypnotic trance. His cuck-wannabe side hopes that his girlfriend will be one of Jason's conquests!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is an excellent story, I gave you a

5.0 = 100%.

It is obvious that his girlfriend and his boss have the hots for each other! In her heart Sandra is already a cheater, what's missing is the right opportunity.

Sandra is perfect "Loving Wife" material!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His boss has the hots for his girlfriend.

The boss wants to fuck the girlfriend.

Can her boyfriend prevent the inevitable?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am copy pasting an old public comment:

"Anonymous - over 15 years ago

really enjoyed this!!!

cant wait to hear the rest. dont listen to what those who always rag on these kind of stories say. there is an audience for them!. I found it very well-written and you seem to be taking time with the seduction."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HI JackBro,

Your My Boss series is a TOUR DE FORCE and a MUST READ. It is very erotic without being pornographic. It is true to life too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really really LOVE this story.

Sandra is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

This story is for you even if you are into vanilla sex and traditional relationships because it takes all sorts to make the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo, JackBro!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excerpt from page 2 of the story

(SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote:

The thought made me cumm (sic!) with the biggest orgasm of my life. I couldn't believe it! Sandra had actually called out the name of another man in bed.

She came at the same time, which made it even better. We seldom had simultaneous orgasms. Her high-pitched squeal intermingled with my deep grunt.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

JackBro's My Boss series is my kind of wife/fiancée sex stories. I gave each of the 2 stories a 5+ (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟+)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story:

"You never told me he was such a hunk!" Sandra whispered as soon as Jason and his latest girlfriend walked out of earshot.

"Please!" I now took my turn to give a gentle nudge in her ribs. "Not Jason! You got to be kidding!"

"I mean it!" She countered. "He's so handsome, and look at that bod!"

I looked as he walked away. In truth, Jason was a handsome looking guy. And yes, he did have a strong body."

Obviously, Sandra has the hots for her fiancé's boss, Jason.

In spite of everything I learned from the story, I still think that Sandra is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💚: 5- (4.6 = 92%, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another gay /trans writer trying to live through his fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (five.)

My kind of fiancée sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sandra, you are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★★ (5.0)

I agree with anon 2 months ago who said this story is a tour de force!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sandra is a keeper. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is a tour de force.

It is very very erotic without being pornographic. It is also totally realistic.

The story was brilliantly conceived and masterfully crafted. Each paragraph adds something to the story.

The erotic tension grows by each paragraph, if not by each sentence.

This sory is a MUST READ. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story (spoiler alert!)

Quote:

"We're scheduled to be married in the fall," I tried to pull him off the subject of seducing my wife. "So I don't think she would be too interested."

Jason almost laughed in reply. "That's not what her eyes said," He guessed correct. "I can tell when a woman wants to be fucked, and your wife most certainly wants me to fuck her. I couldn't believe the way she stared at my crotch!"

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An excerpt from this story;

"Sub_Hubbie - over 9 years ago

All time favourite

This story is right up there as one of my all time favourites. More! Please!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His problem: his girlfriend is attracted to his boss.

The best-cace scanario is she will have a fling with his boss and get him out of her system.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am copy pasting an older comment because it has resonated with me:

"Sub_Hubbie - almost 10 years ago

All time favourite

This story is right up there as one of my all time favourites. More! Please!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sandra is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting another user's comment:

"Sub_Hubbie - almost 10 years ago

All time favourite

This story is right up there as one of my all time favourites. More! Please!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His fiancée is totally infatuated with his boss!

LOVE this story, gave u a 5.0 (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave you a 5.0 rating = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story;

"... I knew Sandra was interested in him too. No way did she stare at his crotch, of course, but her question at the breakfast table left no doubt..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An excerpt from this story:

Quote:

I started to worry about Jason and Sandra from the very first time they met. He seemed attracted to her, and I was absolutely certain she was attracted to him.

"You never told me he was such a hunk!" Sandra whispered as soon as Jason and his latest girlfriend walked out of earshot.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

Sandra is a keeper althugh she has the hots for her fiancé's womanizer boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sandra is infatuated with Jason (the boss.)

Jason has the hots for Sandra.

Sandra's fiancé doesn't have chance: Jason has not had sex with Sandra yet bit the writing is on the wall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It dealt with a nasty secret: most young newlywed wives are attracted to their husband’s bosses. I’ve overheard my wife and her girlfriend talking about it. Bosses are usually older, smarter, and more Alpha than a husband. So, any wife could be sexually attracted to the boss.

Your story was near pitch perfect, and it laid the background for what is coming. We loved the various scenes at the company picnic. Having a boss flirt with your wife is pretty nerve wracking and also very exciting. Sandra has already vocalized that she wants to fuck the boss, and the husband is already fantasizing about it.

My bosses always flirt with my cute 95 lb., 4’ 11’ sexy Latina wife at our company dinner/dances. She loves dancing with them and having them grope her. Then, she vanishes with one of them for about 40 minutes. When we get home I see that she has their cum running down the insides of her slender thighs! Also, she has hickies on her neck an breasts. That makes me cum in my shorts.

I love being married to a woman that is desired by other men. And desires other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting a public comment.

Quote:

Ken Nitsuaover 16 years ago

Well-written

Good little study in humiliation. How much more of this can he take? Such a tale can only have one logical conclusion, I'm looking forward to seeing how you get there. <g> Best, Ken

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

I started to worry about Jason and Sandra from the very first time they met. He seemed attracted to her, and I was absolutely certain she was attracted to him.

"You never told me he was such a hunk!" Sandra whispered as soon as Jason and his latest girlfriend walked out of earshot.

"Please!" I now took my turn to give a gentle nudge in her ribs. "Not Jason! You got to be kidding!"

"I mean it!" She countered. "He's so handsome, and look at that bod!"

End quote.

☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

❤❤❤❤❤ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

"But I said nothing. At first I didn't know what to say. Later, I didn't know how to say it."

I was in a very very similar situation once. I also said nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

's My Boss series is one of the best submission's in Cuckold category on Literotica. Top tier imagination and craft.

The storyline is true to life. It is a excellent composite of many true events.

I gave JackBro a 5.0 = 100% (♡♡♡♡♡+) for this series.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

THIS STORY IS IRRESISTIBLY KINKY, WHICH IS A COMPLIMENT IN MY BOOK.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎(5)!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I LOVE this story.

I LOVE this story.

I LOVE this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent!

Boss seriously flirts with employee's fiancée.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can totally relate to this story.

My wife is a flirt and a tease. She is into bosses, the higher up leather the better.

Those guys are Alpha males, and my wife loves to be fucked by them.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story is a tour de force!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous