My Boss's Sex Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "Sweetheart, you are so hot and wet. Can I make love to you?"

I wanted him so badly all I could do was nod my head yes.

He ran kisses down my chest to my pussy. He ran his tongue along my slit. He thoroughly licked my pussy. Then he used his thumbs to open my pussy lips and began to tongue my pussy. He was so gentle and thorough. He found my clit and sucked it into his mouth and rolled his tongue around it. My orgasm was so intense. He moved back up my abdomen toward my face. He looked into my eyes. He smiled at me and then he kissed me.

I so wanted him to make love to me but for some strange reason I was nervous about pleasing him. I didn't know how to act for the first time since losing my virginity I was scared. I reached up and ran my hand down his cheek. He kissed my hand. He kept his eyes on my eyes. I ran my hand across and down his chest all the time keeping my eyes open and watching his reaction. He smiled as my fingertips brushed his nipples. I gently slid my hand down his chest. He leaned down licked my nipple and then gently took it into his mouth. As my hand touched his cock he moaned. I took that as a go ahead and began to stroke it lovingly. He threw his head back and roared and said,"Sweetheart, you are making it hard to resist you. Are you sure you are ready?"

I smiled and pressed my hands against his chest and urged him to lay on his back. He rolled onto his back and laughed. I climbed up to straddle him and gave him a kiss. He reached up and caressed my breasts and pulled me toward him so he could lick and suck them.

I reached between us and grabbed his cock and guided it toward my pussy. I slid my pussy down onto his cock and then leaned down to give him a kiss. I just sat there with his cock buried in my pussy and kissed him. He held me close to him and whispered softly in my ear. What he said I could not tell you, all I can tell you is it was soft and comforting. I leaned back and began to ride his cock, slow and gentle at first. Steve kept caressing and murmuring softly to me. His sounds were encouraging and I began to ride his cock faster, harder and to take his cock deeper into my pussy. He began to push up to meet my thrusts. As his orgasm got close his words got louder. The more I got turned on. He grabbed my hips and pulled my down on his cock faster and harder until we both were in the midst of a very intense orgasm. We came hard and then I collapsed on his chest to catch my breath.

After a few minutes Steve brushed my hair aside and kissed my forehead. He said," Sweetheart, you are fantastic. That was the best. Let's go take a shower. Okay?"

I nodded in agreement. He led me into his bathroom. It was much different than the guest room bathroom. It was big and filled with warm inviting colors and aromas. He turned the shower on and adjusted the temperature. He stepped into the shower and then held the curtain aside so I could join him. Once in the shower he urged me under the water and handed me the shampoo. I washed my hair and as I did so he began to lather up my body. He lovingly washed me head to toe. I rinsed my hair and then we switched places. I then washed his body. I took my time and explored his body as I did so. After he rinsed off he turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. He wrapped a towel around his waist then handed me one for my hair and one for my body. He helped me step out of the shower and then he kissed me.

"How about some breakfast, Sweetheart?" he asked.

I laughed and said,"only if I can help, Steve."

We walked to the kitchen in our towels. I instantly went to the coffee maker to make a pot of coffee. Steve began getting things out of the refrigerator and the cabinets. We worked well together. He fixed some bacon and eggs and I made some toast.

We got to know each other over breakfast. I was surprised when he asked,"Sweetheart, would you like to spend the day with me?"

I quickly agreed. After breakfast I insisted on helping him clean up too. When we were done cleaning it donned on me that I didn't have a change of clothes. I bowed my head and said," Steve, uh I uh need to go by my place to change clothes."

He came to me and lifted my face to his and said,"Sweetheart, you don't ever have to lower your head in my presence. Is that understood? We can swing by and pick up your car and I will follow you to your place if you like?"

I looked him in the eyes and then nodded my head. I tried to smile but when I did tears came to my eyes. I lowered my head to try to hide them from him. He wouldn't let me though and told me,"Sweetheart, don't cry it will be okay. I promise! Now go put some clothes on and we will leave."

I left the room and dressed quickly. When I returned to the kitchen he was gone so I sat at the counter. I was lost in thought when he returned. He slipped his arms around me and asked," are you ready, Sweetheart?"

I nodded and turned into his embrace. He kissed my forehead and reached for my hand. He held my hand as we walked to his truck and again while we were driving to pick up my car. When we got to the office Alan's car was there. I instantly tensed up. Steve pulled me closer to him and kissed my cheek. He parked his truck and got out to open my door. He walked me to my car and helped me in. He closed my door and walked back to his truck. I started my car and pulled out to go to my apartment. He followed me. On the way, my thoughts turned to Alan, my master, was I doing as he wanted or was I only acting on my own impulses. At my apartment I parked my car and showed Steve where he could park his truck. He offered to wait outside but I insisted that he come inside with me.

While I changed clothes he looked around and remarked how much he liked my apartment. I thanked him and told him it was nothing compared to his beautiful home. After I changed I asked," Steve, what do you have planned for today? Do I need to bring a change of clothes?"

He smiled and said,"Sweetheart, what would you like to do?"

I told him,"Steve, I am all yours and anything or nothing is fine with me, but I do need to know about a change of clothes?"

He laughed and said,"Okay, you win. Yes bring an overnight bag and a couple of outfits."

I grabbed a few things and locked up. We headed toward his truck hand in hand. I noticed Alan's car in the parking lot but wasn't sure if Steve did.

We headed for the highway and Steve said," I have to go by my place to take care of the animals. I forgot about them this morning. I hope you don't mind."

I said,"No. I don't mind. Do you mind if I help?"

He reached for my hand and kissed it and winked at me and said,"Sweetheart, you are always welcome to do anything you want,"

We spent most of the day doing chores around his place. We worked through lunch because we simply forgot to eat. By late that afternoon we were both tired and hungry. We were heading to the house when Steve said," Oh Sweetheart, I am so sorry I forgot about lunch are you starving?"

I said,"Steve, this is the most fun and hard work I have done in a long time. I could eat but I'm not starving."

When we entered the house Steve said,"How about we shower and go out to a nice dinner?"

I agreed and asked," Do I need to get dressed up?"

He laughed and said,"You dress as you like and I will decide from how you are dressed where we will go. Deal?"

I hurried to the shower and he shouted for me to take my time.

I showered and did my hair and make-up but had a hard time deciding what to wear. I was glad I had brought more than one outfit but which to choose. I finally chose a slinky red dress and some high heels.

The sound of soft music led me to the livingroom. Steve was nowhere to be seen but the house was alight with candles. There was candles everywhere. There was a fire in the fireplace and an ice bucket with a bottle of wine in it sitting by the sofa. There was a note beside it that read "Sweetheart, have a glass I will be right back". I settled on the sofa and poured a glass. I was very relaxed.

Just then I heard the backdoor open and got up to see where Steve had been. He looked me over and smiling let out a long whistle. He said,"Sweetheart, You are so beautiful I hope you don't mind but I decided to keep you to myself tonight I took it upon myself to order your dinner I hope its okay. We can eat in the livingroom by the fire if you like? "

I laughed and helped him carry the food into the livingroom. We sat the food on the coffee table and he got some cushions for us to sit on. The food was delicious and the conversation was delightful. When we were done with the food we carried the leftovers to the kitchen and through out the trash.

The music turned slow and sultry and Steve took my hand. He pulled me to him and we began to dance around the kitchen. I laid my head against his chest and we danced. He was a tremendous dancer and made me feel like we were dancing on air. Eventually the mood of the music changed and we stopped dancing and Steve led me to the livingroom. The candles and the fire had burned down and set the mood for romance. We sat on the sofa and he held me in his arms. He turned me to face him and stared into my eyes. He leaned toward me and kissed me gently but passionately. I leaned into his kiss and he pulled me toward him. I placed my hands on his chest and he caressed me through my dress. I moaned with pleasure when he brushed his hand across my breasts. My nipples pushed against the dress wanting to be free and to feel his touch. I knew I wanted him but was unsure of his feelings. I decided to let him set the pace for the evening.

While we continued to kiss he slid his hand inside my dress to caress my breasts. My moans were loud and my pleasure obvious. He broke the kiss to look in my eyes. My desire was evident I'm sure and I was certain I saw it in his eyes too. While looking into his eyes I found the sash to my dress and undid it. I left it closed but the invitation was obvious. He brushed it open and moved to kiss my neck. I licked his ear and moaned with desire. His lips moved lower to my breasts. He took one in his mouth while his hand caressed the other. My pleasure was intense and I pushed up to meet him. Taking my invitation he slid his hand down to my pussy and gently caressed it. He didn't stop sucking my nipple but seemed to get into it more as he slid his middle finger along my slit. I am certain he could feel my wetness through my panties. He stopped sucking on my nipple and kissed me. As he slid his tongue into my mouth he slid my panties aside with his hand. I moaned into his mouth and nearly came when his thumb brushed against my clit. I reached for the hem of his shirt and began to pull it out of his jeans. I unbuttoned his shirt and eased it off his shoulders. He kept watching my eyes. I smiled at him and bit my lower lip.

He smiled at me and then stood and pulled me to my feet. He led me to his bedroom. At his bed he finished undressing me and then let me undress him. We kissed and then he laid me on the bed. He laid beside me and began to kiss me again. He let his hands roam over my body and I reached to caress his. I slid my hand down his abdomen to his cock. I looked into his eyes as I began to caress it. I reached up and gave him a kiss and while watching his eyes I slid down to give his cock a kiss. I kept looking into his eyes as I gave his cock a lick and then I took the whole thing into my mouth. He moaned and grabbed my hair. He ran his fingers through my hair and moaned with pleasure. He made me stop before he came. He pulled me toward him and kissed me. He rolled me onto my back. He looked down at me and kissed me. He straddle me and looked into my eyes before sliding his cock deep into my pussy. I clutched at him. He filled my pussy with his cock and leaned to kiss me again. He gently slid his cock in and out of my pussy. Then his strokes began to get faster and harder. He leaned down to lick at my nipples and stroked my pussy deeper. When he took my nipple into his mouth I couldn't resist pushing up to meet his strokes. After a few more strokes my orgasm hit and hit hard I moved to meet each of his strokes and moaned louder. He shoved his cock deep into my pussy and then he filled me with his hot cum.

He rolled off of me and held me close to him. He finally spoke saying,"Sweetheart that was beautiful. You are wonderful. I feel so good being with you."

I looked him in the eyes and said,"Steve, I have never felt so much passion before. It was really fantastic."

He kissed my forehead and held me close to him. We eventually fell asleep. I awoke in the morning and Steve was gone. My first thought was that he was disappointed in me. I climbed out of the bed and went to shower and dress. After my shower I went to the kitchen and got a cup of coffee from the coffee pot. Before I was done with the coffee Steve walked in the back door. When he saw me he smiled and said,"Good morning Sweetheart, did you sleep well?"

I instantly felt better and said,"Yes, very well How about you?"

He kissed me and said,"Wonderful, I'm glad you didn't wake up when I got up to feed the animals."

I reached for his hand and held it. He pulled my hand to his mouth and gave it a quick kiss and then said,"What can I fix you for breakfast, Sweetheart?"

I laughed and said I wasn't hungry and that coffee was fine.

He embraced me and kissed me again. He pulled back to looked into my eyes and said,"Sweetheart, I hate to bring this up but what time do you need to go back to your apartment?"

I lowered my head and said anytime he was ready to take me. He lifted my head up to face him and said,"You can come back anytime you want too. Okay?"

I nodded and said," Really?"

He laughed and kissed me again and said,"Sweetheart, mi casa is su casa!"

Shortly there after he drove me home. Along the way we stopped for an early dinner. We held hands and talked but the conversation was a little strained. When we got to my place he walked me to the my door. He unlocked the door for me and then took me into his arms to kiss me. Ths kiss was fabulous and I wanted it to last forever. He ended the kiss and turned to leave. I closed the door and leaned against it.

Watch for chapter 3...and see how the master reacts to his slave.

written by creamypeaches4u

12