My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't say that, Tanya does it because she wants to, and she enjoys it." Ryan said.

"Don't listen to Ryan," I said, "I'm only doing this because Ryan wants me to. I'm finding the whole experience very embarrassing." I said.

"Whatever the reason;" Mike said, "I'm enjoying it."

"And I'm certainly not complaining." Pete said.

"Can I get anyone a beer?" I said, trying to distract them from staring at me.

I have to say, when Mike and Pete were staring at me I did get a little wet rush; but I guess that any woman would.

The guys went and got on with their electronic games with both Mike and Pete staring at me as much as they could. Ryan seemed to be winning all the games; maybe Ryan wanted me to be naked to distract Mike and Pete. I kept them supplied with drinks and snacks and got a little less uncomfortable, but still embarrassed. Every time that I was stood directly in front of Mike or Pete I could feel my face burning – and my pussy getting wetter.

Anyway, their staring was taking its toll on my pussy. After about an hour I was quite wet, and my AF was rising. I tried going into the kitchen or bedroom to take my mind off their staring, but my mind kept going back to their eyes glued to my pussy.

I was in the bedroom one time when Ryan came in. He'd been for a pee and came in to check on me. He kissed me and thanked me for making him happy. Then he put his hand on my pussy. His middle finger easily slid inside me.

"I don't know why I'm thanking you; you're getting more out of this than me." He said as his finger went further inside me.

"It's embarrassing." I said.

"And that's part of what makes it so pleasurable my love." Ryan said as he pulled his finger out. "We're going to watch the match now; can you keep us topped up please?"

As Ryan pulled away from me I put my hand on his crotch. He was hard so I said,

"You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Of course, just you wait until they've gone." Ryan said.

A little later I went and got them more beers and snacks. I couldn't think of anything else to do in the kitchen or bedroom so I sat on the only available chair and watched the game.

The chair was quite close to the television and I was watching at a funny angle – not that I found the game very interesting. I kept glancing over to the 3 guys. Ryan was fully focused on the game, but both Mike and Pete kept looking at me. Our eyes met a couple of times and we smiled then their eyes went back to the game.

I suddenly realised that I had un-crossed my legs; what's more my knees were apart. What was wrong with me? How could I do something so stupid? I quickly crossed my legs again, but as I did so I felt my wet inner thighs come together. Blood hell, I was soaking wet.

I had to get out of there so I got up and went to the bathroom to dry myself. After that, instead of going to the bedroom to cool off, I went straight back to the lounge and sat in the same chair, and for some strange reason I didn't cross my legs.

At least my inner thighs were dry. If (when) Mike of Pete looked they wouldn't be able to tell that I was aroused. I glanced down to my pussy; shit, my clit was sticking out further than normal. I squeezed my thighs together, but that made it worse, I was getting wet again and my clit was starting to throb.

I thought that if I close my eyes and think of anything but sex then I would calm down; but my mind just kept thinking about Mike and Pete looking at my pussy.

About 5 minutes later I just knew that I was going to cum. I stood up and nearly ran to the bathroom. As soon as I got there my hand went straight to my pussy and within seconds I was cumming; but I did manage to keep reasonably quiet.

When I calmed down I cleaned myself up ready to go back out. My nipples were rock hard, so was my clit, and my lips were swollen. Hoping that none of them would be able to tell that I'd just had an orgasm, I calmly walked back out and asked the boys if they wanted another beer.

I sat down again and didn't close my legs. It was if I just didn't care anymore. I put my head back, closed my eyes and relaxed. I started dreaming of the good times I'd had in Magaluf. I remembered the naked bike ride, being naked on the beach when everyone else around me was wearing clothes, the mechanical bull, and those hunks in the erotic dancing club. Oh, oh those cocks! I suddenly realised that I'd been dreaming about the wrong things; I was getting aroused again.

I opened my eyes, and sure enough, Pete's eyes were glued to my pussy. I had another wet rush.

I had to escape again. Just as I stood up Ryan asked me to get them another beer. Why didn't I buy bigger bottles? When I was handing the bottles to the boys I had to stand right in front of them. Pete had a big grin on his face and I realised that he must be able to see my wet thighs and protruding, swollen clit.

I had another wet rush.

Mike was just as bad and I quickly moved on to Ryan who put his hand on mine, keeping me from moving away.

"You're enjoying this aren't you TT?"

I said nothing.

With his other hand Ryan reached out and touched my clit. I gasped then said,

"Stop it Ryan, you'll embarrass Mike and Pete."

"No he won't." Pete said.

"Well he'll embarrass me." I said; hoping that Ryan would leave my pussy alone.

He didn't. What he did do was to squeeze my clit.

Instinctively I opened my legs a bit to give him better access. Within seconds I was cumming with Mike and Pete sat there watching and listening. Ryan kept playing with my clit and kept me cumming for ages. My whole body was convulsing, and how I stayed on my feet I will never know; but I did.

As the waves subsided I looked at Mike and Pete and felt so humiliated. I wanted to run but Ryan held onto my hand until I stopped trying to pull away. He pulled me down onto his lap and I had to sit there looking at Pete and Mike who still had big grins on their faces.

Thankfully the match ended soon and Mike and Pete said that they had to leave. When we stood up I looked at Ryan's jeans; they had a big wet patch where my pussy had been.

As Mike and Pete set off down the stairs I heard Mike say,

"FIH, Ryan's a lucky bastard. I wish that I had a girlfriend who will walk around in the nudie and let me make her cum in front of my friends."

"Me too." Pete said.

As I shut the door Ryan grabbed me and fucked me up against the inside of the front door.

A couple of weeks later Ryan told me that he's invited another 2 of his mates, Dave and James, over for another games night. When he told me I managed to get him to promise that he wouldn't finger me in front of them. He didn't say anything about me being naked while they were there so just before they were due to arrive I started to put a dress on.

"What are you doing?" Ryan said.

"Getting ready for Dave and James." I replied.

"But you're supposed to be naked again."

"Oh no, please don't ask me to do that again. It was soo humiliating when you made me cum with them watching."

"Relax TT; I've already promised not to finger you, in fact I'll promise not to even touch you."

"Do I have to?"

"Please Tanya, for me." Ryan said in his cute pleading voice.

"Oh okay, but keep your hands to yourself."

"Thank you TT, I'll make it up to you afterwards."

"You better had."

"Oh, can you wear your nipple and clit jewellery instead of the dog collar please?"

I wasn't keen on that as I knew that they would attract eyes to them, but if it meant that Ryan would keep his hands off me whilst they were there then it was okay with me.

When I heard the doorbell ring Ryan came over to me and said,

"Just a minute TT; there's one more thing that I have to do before you open that door."

He gently pushed me down onto the sofa and opened my legs wide. Before I realised it he had pushed one of the remote vibes up my pussy. Thankfully it wasn't switched on and I rushed to the door.

Opening it and feeling embarrassed, Dave said,

"It's true then; hi Tanya, you look ravishing. I like the chains."

James brought one of his hands from behind his back to reveal a big bottle of my favourite wine.

"Just for my favourite nudist." James said.

A smile came to my face and I thought that perhaps the evening wouldn't be so bad.

"I'm not a nudist." I said.

"You certainly look like a beautiful nudist to me." James said.

I blushed and got embarrassed again.

"Come on in guys." Ryan said from behind me.

The evening started very much the same as the one with Mike and Pete, except that I was drinking some very nice wine. As the evening settled into a pattern I could have gone into the bathroom and squeezed the vibe out but I didn't; why I didn't I will never know because I just knew what Ryan was going to do to me. What was I thinking?

Before long I'd forgotten about my embarrassment; and the dormant vibe in my pussy.

After getting the guys about their fourth beer I suddenly jumped and gasped. Then I giggled as I realised that Ryan had switched the vibe on, on low. Both James and Dave looked over to me for a second before getting back to their game.

I got the guys some more beers and lined them up with the ones that they still had; then sat on the chair opposite them. The wine (and the vibe on low) had relaxed me and I sat lazily on the front edge of the chair without crossing my legs.

Ryan looked over to me, smiled and winked at me. Then his hand went into his pocket and I felt the vibe increase. I giggled and closed my eyes. I was feeling happy. I knew what was going to happen and I didn't care that Dave and James were there.

My legs opened, my hand found its way to my pussy and a started frigging. My eyes may have been shut but I just knew that all 3 of them were watching me; and I didn't care. All I wanted was to cum. And I did. Just as I did I felt the vibe increase. Ryan was going to keep me cumming and I wanted him to. I wanted him to fuck me but I knew that wasn't going to happen so I was happy to settle for lots of orgasms.

My body got active and my mouth got vocal. I was enjoying it and I didn't care who knew it.

One orgasm melted into another as one after another they hit me. I could feel the sweat all over me.

I lost count of the orgasms, and the time, sometime after the fifth one hit me.

Eventually Ryan must have decided that I'd had enough because the vibe died and I finally started to get back to normal.

When I opened my eyes all 3 guys had stopped their game and were staring at me. I smiled at them and said,

"Fuck, I needed that."

"That was the most amazing sight that I have ever seen." James said.

"Amazing!" was all that Dave could say.

"Next time that I tell you that Tanya is going to cum for you'd better believe me?" Ryan said.

Blankety, blank; Ryan just said that he'd told them in advance that I was going to cum in front of them. He'd planned it! I didn't know whether to be annoyed or happy. Ryan really does know me, possibly better than I know myself.

I settled for enjoying the post orgasm pleasure and just lay there with my legs wide open.

The guys went back to their game and after a few minutes I decided that I needed a shower. I was just about to get up when the vibe kicked-in again – on full.

"Bastard!" I shouted as I squeezed my legs together then sighed. Before long my legs slowly opened as I felt yet another orgasm build.

Things happened the same way as they had a few minutes previous, only quicker; except that this time I kept my eyes open and both hands gripping the chair. Both Dave and James sat there with their mouths wide open while Ryan was grinning from ear to ear. He was enjoying my pleasure.

Ryan eventually switched the vibe off and let nature take its course.

This time as the wave receded I decided to get up and run to the bathroom before Ryan could hit me again.

I made it and sat on the side of the bath for a while before getting into the shower to wash the sweat off me.

Feeling much better, and quite sober, I wrapped a towel round my chest and went back to the guys. The beer bottles were empty so I replaced them with full ones. As I passed Ryan he stood up and kissed me; and un-wrapped the towel. As it fell to the floor Ryan slapped my butt and whispered, "Love you."

I was still feeling a bit horny as I got another glass of wine and went back to my 'torture' chair. I held my wine glass in my right hand and used my left hand to pull the chain attached to my left nipple in all directions. It felt good.

I was still doing that when Dave suddenly said,

"Shit, is that the time? Sorry mate, but we have to be going." He turned to me and said,

"Tanya, it's been a real pleasure. You really do make the most perfect, entertaining host. I really do hope that I can meet someone like you one day. I really don't want to go but I'll be in dead trouble if I miss that bus."

James protested a bit, but Dave wasn't having any of it and they made their excuses and left. As soon as the door was shut I pushed Ryan onto the sofa, made him get that damn vibe out of me, and impaled myself on his cock.

As I slid down onto him I said,

"You really are a bastard aren't you? You really do know how to manipulate me. No vibrators next time – promise.

As Ryan promised me I realised that I'd just told him that I was willing to be naked the next time that he has some of his mates round. What the hell was I thinking about?

There is going to be a next time, Ryan is planning it but he's having trouble getting a date that is convenient for all of us. I'm trying to think of ways that Ryan might make me cum in front of his mates so that I can get him to promise to not do whatever it is that I think off.

Emma

-------

Emma phoned me a few days after the big party at our place. She was bored and wondered if I'd like to go for some retail therapy. I told her that I didn't have much money, but a wander round the shops would be great.

As the weather wasn't too bad I put on just a dress and jacket and set off to meet her in town. I was pleased to see that she was wearing similar clothes as me.

We had a great time trying on clothes. We usually shared a changing room and sometimes left the curtain open. I never saw any men looking at us, but a couple of women gave us filthy looks – miserable cows.

When we stopped in the food hall for a coffee we talked about the type of clothes that we normally wear. I was pleased to find out that both her and Karen dress in a similar way to me – no trousers or shorts. Between them they only own about 6 pairs of knickers and about 5 bras. Most of the bras belong to Karen as she has to wear one for work.

While we were in the food hall Emma started flashing her pussy at men that were there. She said that she loved teasing them, knowing that there wasn't a cat in hells chance that they'd get close to it.

Emma got me to do it a couple of times as well. Why I did it I don't know, but I have to confess that I did get wet.

Home Alone

-------------

I'd never thought much about anyone looking into out un-curtained windows before Karen spotted mister perv. Since then I've kept looking up towards his window. I know that Ryan has told me to ignore him but I can't. I hate the thought of him seeing me naked but I just can't stop going to the window and looking for him.

Every morning after Ryan has left for work I go to the window and look for him. The thing is; I don't put any clothes on before I go to the window. It's like I want him to see me naked. Well my body does, every morning I go to get a T-shirt to put on but I never do it.

I get wet when I'm looking for him and when I see him I reach for a nipple and my clit. I haven't told Ryan yet, but I've frigged to orgasm twice when I've seen him watching me.

One day when I was coming back from jogging I went into the block where he lives and worked out what number he lives at. I then went up the stairs to the floor above his and waited. After about 45 minutes his door opened and my heart started pounding. I followed him out of the building and down the street.

I wanted to see what his reaction would be if he saw me on the street so I waited until I saw a shortcut that I'd found and ran round it so that I could jog back towards him.

He saw me coming and just stood there staring at me. I didn't look at him or even smile. I ignored him but I was lucky enough to see his reflection in a car windows. He was watching me run away from him.

Since then I have a more accurate image of the man that is watching me as I walk around my home, and when Ryan is fucking me on the sofa or table or floor.

Part Time Shop Model

-------------------------

I started doing this again straight after I got back from Magaluf. I've had a couple of 'interesting' experiences recently. Before I tell you about them I have to tell you that the room that I use has been decorated and big full length mirrors put on the walls.

One of the 'interesting' experiences was a man who brought his 15 year old son along with him to help him choose what get for the 13 year old sister. He said that the brother knew more about what his little sister would like than he would. That was probably true, but what 15 year old boy wants to go shopping for clothes for a younger sister?

Anyway, they came into the room with a bundle of clothes and gave me the first outfit to model. I went behind the screen and started putting it on. What I hadn't realised was that the son was walking around the room and had discovered a mirror that he could look in and see me in all my naked glory. It was only when I stepped out and saw his grin and red face that I realised what he had been looking at. I blushed as well, but got on with the job.

The son had found the place that he wanted to glue his feet to the floor and I had to endure him watching me every time that I got changed. In the end I just gave up and let him watch.

I had another domineering man in one day and before I knew it he had me getting changed right in front of him. Why do I let things like that happen to me?

The thing was, that day I was wearing my barbells and stirrups (no chains). When the man first got me to strip naked in front of him he saw the jewellery and got me to stand in front of him while he had a good look. I felt my nipples harden and pussy get wet as he looked at me. When he told me to open my legs I felt my juices leak out as he stared at my pussy.

"Does your mommy know that you wear those?" the man asked.

"No, my daddy bought them for me and he likes to put them in for me each morning before I go to school." I lied, just to wind him up a bit.

He got a bit confused for a few seconds then we continued.

One skirt that he'd brought in for me to model was way too small (even for me). When I couldn't get it on he told me to go and get one the right size.

"I can't go out there like this!" (I was naked).

"Yes you can, you'll only be a minute or so and no one will mind." He said.

Stupid me. Why did I do it? I was looking at the sizes of similar skirts when I came to my senses. I grabbed a handful of the skirts and almost ran back to the changing room. On the way I nearly knocked into a man and a woman. As I continued I heard the woman shout,

"Stupid girl. What's she doing out here without any clothes on. What on earth is her mother thinking?"

Temp Jobs

-----------

I've done another couple of these.

The first was a sales assistant in a jewellers shop, a shop worker. It was for 2 weeks while 2 of the regulars were on holiday. Yeah, one temp replacing 2 full time workers. You explain it.

Anyway, I had to be smart so I wore white blouses and black skirts. The blouses are quite baggy and I never fasten them all the way up. It was only after about the 5th time that different men asked me to show them rings from a bottom shelf that I realised that they were looking down the top of my blouse.