My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I told Ryan that night he asked me if it had made my nipples hard. I confessed that it had and he told me to start wearing my nipple jewellery for work, chains as well; and to keep letting men look down my blouse. He asked me if I had to bend down at all. I told him that I often had to bend down behind the counter. I knew what he was going to say so I told him that I'd never seen anyone looking at my butt when I bent over.

Another temp job was at an accountancy firm. When the agency told me about it I jumped at it; it was just what I was looking for. I decided that I was going to really throw myself into it and hope that they'd keep me on at the end. I even dressed in my smartest business-like skirts and tops. I wanted to create an impression, but not as a slut.

The 2 weeks went well but there was no offer of a job. What they did do was to take my contact details because they were considering taking on an intern in a few months. I told them that I was very interested. When I discussed it with Ryan that night we decided that we could just afford for me to work for nothing for a few months, providing that I did some part time work on an evening and weekend – if the internship got offered.

The agency phoned me one day and offered me a one night job as a model for a photography club. The pay was good, but I had reservations and told them that I'd think about it and phone them back the next day. I discussed it with Ryan who also had reservations about me doing anything like that with him not there.

I was a bit worried that I'd been asked because I still look like a 12 year old. I had visions of a room full of paedophiles lusting after a little girl's naked body. Ryan said that he'd had the same thoughts at first but he'd decided that I should do it just so long as he was there. He said that I should treat it like I had the Art College modelling job.

I reminded him that I'd had to expose my wide open pussy to them and that I'd been terribly embarrassed doing that job.

"Think of the money." Ryan said.

Well yes, we could certainly do with the money, that was for sure; but could I cope with the humiliation and embarrassment again? I wasn't sure, but Ryan persuaded me that it was worth it for the money. He reminded me the sex afterwards had been really good.

The next day I phoned the agency and told them that I would do it, providing that I could take Ryan along with me.

One evening about a week later, Ryan and I went to this pub about 3 miles from where we live. The photography club hold their meetings in a back room.

We walked into a room full of nerdy looking men of all ages, all talking about their latest camera purchase and showing each other lots of boring photographs. No one took any notice of us for about a minute; then one man came over and introduced himself as Michael.

Michael told us that there was a chair over in one corner where I could sit and pose for them. He told me that all I had to do was sit there and that people would tell me how to pose for their shot. Michael told me that he would make sure that I wasn't bombarded with requests. I looked over and saw the chair and a handful of lights on tripods facing the chair.

We went over to the corner and I stood by the chair as Michael got every ones attention and introduced me.

I was nervous as hell with all those men looking at me. I wasn't sure that I could go through with it. I looked over to Ryan who smiled and winked at me. I felt a bit better.

When Michael told everyone that we were about to start, I looked at Ryan then unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. The dress and my shoes were the only things that I was wearing so I was naked from the ankles up.

There were a number of gasps from the room and Michael said,

"Oh! I wasn't expecting a nude model; it was only supposed to be head and shoulders; but now that you've stripped off I'm sure that everyone will be a lot happier. I'm not sure that we can find any more money though. I'll check with the members and let you know."

I felt a right fool; an embarrassed fool; I wanted to quickly pull my dress on and run, but that would have been worse; so I just sat down on the chair and looked over to Ryan. He had a big grin.

The gasps died down, but the eyes didn't stop staring at me. I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me.

"Okay everybody," Michael said, "Same rules as always, we'll start at the door and go round everyone in turn. You'll each have 4 minutes to get Tanya into the pose that you want then we'll go onto the next person. Peter, you start."

The bright lights were switched on and I had trouble seeing who was talking to me. The poses were quite tame to start off with, just getting me to pull different faces; but as time went on they started asking me to push my chest out, then one asked me to squeeze my nipples to get them harder.

As soon as I touched my nipples I got this tingling in my lower stomach.

"On no!" I thought as I squeezed; "Please don't get aroused; I really don't want to have an orgasm here; not in front of all these geeky, middle-aged men."

Unfortunately, the cycle had started. Touching my nipples and knowing for definite that the men were staring at the intimate parts of my body started me going. I tried really hard to think about other things but I didn't stand any chance.

When one of the men asked me to sit on the front edge of the chair and open my legs I just knew that the inevitable would happen.

My AF went to 9.5 when one man asked me to pull my clit to see if it would stick out any more.

Shortly after I pulled on my clit I felt myself start to cum. I sat there gripping the arm rest of the chair to try to stop the convulsions. I couldn't of course, and I vaguely aware of an increase in people moving in front of me.

As I started to calm down the heat from the lights and my embarrassment was overpowering. I was really pleased when the spotlights went off and Michael came to the front and said,

"Well Tanya, that was a wonderful climax, oops, sorry, no pun intended, to the evening. On behalf of all club members I would like to thank you for going that extra mile to provide us with some excellent material. Thank you."

There was a round of applause and I got even more embarrassed. The next thing that I knew was Ryan standing in front of me holding out my dress. I quickly stood up and stepped into my dress. As soon as it was zipped Ryan put his arms round me and gave me a big hug.

"Just you wait until we get home." He whispered.

As we left Michael gave me an envelope saying,

"We had a whip round and this is for you for going further than anyone could ever have expected."

As we walked down the street I had a look into the envelope and saw that it contained something like 200 pounds.

"Wow!" Ryan said, "You'll have to do some more sessions like that."

"You know that I don't like cumming in front of anyone other than you. Besides, we still don't know if any of those photos will end up on any paedophile sites." I replied.

"They'll have been conned then because you're certainly no kid." Ryan said as he put an arm round me and squeezed one of my nipples through my dress.

Putting things in my Pussy

-----------------------------

Golf Balls

----------

Ryan came home one evening with a bag of golf balls. I joked with him that he would need some clubs if he was going to take up golf. I was a little puzzled when he told me that the balls were for me.

"What the hell would I want some golf balls for?" I asked.

Ryan looked at the golf balls, then at my pussy, then at the golf balls, then at my pussy.

"You've got to be joking!" I said.

"Nope! I want to see how many we can get inside you, and how many you can take and still walk." Ryan replied.

I have to admit that I was intrigued. I suspected that the answer to each of Ryan's questions was one, but I was game to find out. After we'd eaten we decided to push one in and see how I felt. I lay over the end of the sofa with my pussy up in the air.

Anticipation had already got my pussy quite wet so we weren't expecting to have any problems with the first one.

"Take it slow and easy." I said to Ryan.

He did take it slow, but my pussy didn't. Ryan held the ball to my pussy and very slowly pushed. Ryan swore and told me that my pussy had almost grabbed the ball from him and swallowed it.

Ryan asked me how I felt and if I was ready for another one. I was so Ryan offered another golf ball to my vagina's entrance. With just the slightest pressure my pussy pulled the ball in.

Not only was Ryan amazed, but I was as well. I never expected my pussy to react like that. Okay, I'd felt like it had tried to suck Ryan's cock in before but the way it sucked those golf balls in was amazing.

"Can you take a third one?" Ryan asked.

"There's only one way to find out." I replied.

That third ball went in just the same as the second one did.

"How about a fourth one?" Ryan asked.

I told Ryan that I wanted to try moving around with just 3 inside me before we attempted a fourth. Ryan literally picked me up and lowered me onto my feet.

I felt full, like I had an aubergine inside me. I took a step forward and felt okay. I took another step; and another.

"Okay," I said, "I certainly know that they're there but I think that I could go shopping with them inside me." I said.

As soon as I'd said that I regretted it. I just knew that I'd accidentally given Ryan an idea.

"Can we try for a fourth ball?" Ryan asked.

I walked over to the end of the sofa and lay back so that my pussy was again pointing to the ceiling. Ryan held the fourth golf ball to my pussy and gently pushed. I felt my pussy muscles trying to swallow the ball. I tried to control my muscles but they had a mind of their own.

"It's in." Ryan said. "No, wait a minute; it's coming out on its own."

"Quick, push it back in." I said.

Ryan pushed and back in it went.

"Push it further in." I said; then I yelled "STOP!" as Ryan pushed too hard.

When Ryan backed off, the golf ball started to come out again. This time I tried pushing it in. I got it about as far as Ryan had then tried pushing at different angles. Every time I stopped pushing with my finger, my pussy slowly ejected the ball.

"I've just got to video this." Ryan said and he went to get his phone.

As I slowly squeezed all the golf balls out Ryan setup his phone on a stool near my pussy and we started all over again. Ryan kept saying, "Amazing" as my pussy grabbed and swallowed the balls. I was really looking forward to seeing the video.

We gave up on the fourth ball again but Ryan decided that we were going to the pub for a drink with the 3 golf balls still inside me. I said that I wanted to watch the video but Ryan wouldn't let me until we got back.

It was a slow walk to the pub and back and I could only manage 2 glasses of wine before I just had to slowly walk home.

When we got there I collapsed on the sofa and got my pussy muscles working. It took ages but they slowly came out. I was knackered by the time I'd finished and we went to bed not having sex for the first time since I'd been in Magaluf on my own.

We woke up early the next morning and I loaded the video onto Ryan's laptop. Taking the laptop to the bedroom I impaled myself on Ryan and we watched the video. I was totally amazed watching my pussy grab those balls. I had absolutely no control over my pussy as it grabbed the balls. It was like childbirth in reverse. My body just did it.

After we'd both cum Ryan put 2 of the golf balls back inside me and told me to keep them in all day.

I was glad that I didn't have to go out that day; and glad that Ryan hadn't brought tennis balls home.

I wondered if Ryan was going to show the video to his mates at work.

Ben Wa Balls

--------------

A couple of days later Ryan did bring some other balls home to put in my pussy. He told me that they're called Ben Wa Balls. They're silver heavy metal balls about half an inch in diameter. They were cold when Ryan pushed them in but they soon warmed up and I could hardly feel them. That was until I started walking and they started bouncing against each other.

Each time that they met a little shock went through my pussy. The more they clanged together the more nice jolts I got. I can compare it to a remote controlled vibe set very low. The difference being that I had control over the Ben Wa Balls. To stop the jolts all I have to do is stop moving, whereas Ryan usually has the control to the remote vibe so I have no control over it.

I explained all this to Ryan, and his reaction was to take me on a walk to the pub. By the time that we got there my AF factor was somewhere near a 7. In some respects I was happy to sit down in the pub; but on the other hand I was enjoying the experience; and my wet pussy testified to that.

Ryan walked me home the long way round and going up the stairs took me over the top. I was leaning against the wall next to our front door have a very enjoyable orgasm. Ryan kept telling me to keep the noise down unless I wanted to disturb our neighbours.

As soon as I was able I squatted down, squeezed the balls out and dragged Ryan to our bed.

A couple of days later I decided to go for a jog. I started jogging again soon after I got back from Magaluf. I want to try to keep in shape and we haven't got any money to spare on a gym membership. Anyway, too many things happen to me when I go to a gym so I reasoned that I'm better off just jogging round the neighbourhood.

So far I haven't had any embarrassing experienced but I have had my little tennis skirt blow up a few times. I just try to ignore it and keep going. The skirt is so light that I think that it sometimes blows up without me knowing it.

Anyway, as I was just about to go out of the door I remembered the Ben Wa Balls. If walking to the pub and back made me cum, then what would jogging round the streets do to me?

The only way to find out was to try it, so I went back into the bedroom and pushed them up my vagina.

I felt good as I almost ran down the stairs and out onto the pavement. With every step that I took I felt the balls clunking together inside me; each one drawing my attention to my pussy. Jogging down the street meant that this was happening very frequently and on a regular basis and the effects soon became obvious to me.

I felt my AF rise slow and steady. By the time I'd covered about a quarter of a mile I got that familiar feeling of an aching pussy and wet inner thighs. I knew that I was going to cum soon. I kept running, not even thinking about whether or not my skirt was blowing up in the breeze. Not even being aware of any people around me. I didn't care.

I'd just turned a corner when the first orgasm hit me. I stopped running and leant against a road sign for support. I was shaking and I wanted to scream out, but managed to keep the noise to quiet moans and gasps.

As soon as I could I started jogging again, but those damn balls, those wonderful balls kept clunking in my pussy. I only managed about another half mile before I had another orgasm. The problem was I was now on a busy street with lots of traffic and a few people walking by. Also, there wasn't really anything that I could lean on for support to I bent over and put my hands on my knees. I was shaking and I wanted to scream out, but I managed to keep the noise to quiet moans and gasps.

After a few seconds I realised that a group of youths that had been walking towards me had passed me and stopped to look at my butt. My skirt was up above my butt and my knees were about a foot apart. I knew that the youths were looking at me because they started making rude comments about my pussy and what they wanted to do to it.

As soon as I was able I was off, albeit at a slower pace.

I decided that I needed to sit down and recover properly so I headed to the nearby park. I jogged to a quiet part and sat on the grass. My skirt was so short that my butt was on the grass, some of which was tickling my pussy.

I sat there for ages before lying back to fully get my breath back. I knew that I had about the same distance to go to get back home.

The weather was reasonable and before I knew it I had dozed off. I came round to the voices of the same group of youths; they'd followed me there and were stood not far from my feet looking at my pussy. Even if I had crossed my legs they would still have been able to see my pussy, but as it was my knees were apart and they could see what I could feel – my wet, swollen pussy that was aching for Ryan's cock.

As I came round my eyes didn't open so I could hear the youths but they didn't know that I was awake. I don't know if I was too terrified to move, or if maybe Ryan was right, I wanted them to look. I think that it was because I was terrified.

Anyway, as they looked at my pussy and rock hard nipples tenting my tight, thin top, I started to get aroused again. The youths rude comments made things a lot worse; the things that they said really did make me horny.

The worse the comments, the closer I got to cumming. Even as I started shaking and convulsing the list of things that they'd put in my pussy got longer and wilder.

Lots of the objects that they mentioned just wouldn't fit, but the idea of even trying kept my orgasm cumming.

In the end I heard one of them say,

"Fuck, it's a copper!" and things suddenly went quiet.

I sat up and closed my legs; I didn't want to get arrested.

After the policeman had gone I got up and started jogging back home; going a shorter route. I managed to get thought our front door before another orgasm hit me.

I decided that I liked going jogging wearing my Ben Wa Balls; and I'm going to do it again soon. I'm definitely going to tell Karen and Emma about them.

Ice Lollies

-----------

One Saturday when we were out shopping Ryan had this crazy idea. He decided that he wanted to put one of these tubed shaped Ice Lollies up my pussy.

"Bloody hell Ryan, it'll be freezing. I'll catch my death of cold." I complained.

"No you won't. I've heard of others who've done it and they said that it was a real turn-on."

"For the bloke maybe; but what about the poor woman? She must have felt horrible."

"Come on TT; At least try it. If it's too much for you I promise that I'll stop straight away."

"Well okay then, but you've got to pull it out if it gets too much for me."

After we'd finished the shopping we walked to the nearest park and found a shop near-by where we could get the offensive weapon. Once we'd got it we rushed to a quiet part of the park and to an area of trees and bushes. When we were confident that no one else was around I lay back against a tree, opened my legs wide and held my skirt up.

I was already wet but I gasped and almost screamed when the Ice Lolly touched my pussy.

FIH, it was cold. A shiver went right through my body as Ryan eased in inside me. I started by nearly screaming, but that quickly changed to arousal. I could feel the ice deep inside me and realised that I was going to cum.

I told Ryan just before the orgasm hit me. The cold, the heat and the pleasure; it was slightly different to anything that I'd felt before; even when Ryan had pushed an ice cube up me. But it was nice.

Ryan fucked me with that Ice Lolly until there was just the stick left. By that time I'd managed to pull a few chunks of hair out of Ryan's head.

As I calmed down I realised that I had a sticky mess down the inside of both my legs. Ryan got down on his knees and licked my pussy clean, causing me to have another orgasm as he did so. I was real glad that I glad a packet of tissues in my bag and I cleaned my sticky thighs as best I could, but I was glad to get home and into the shower.