My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the youths again; they all had either lust or grins on their faces.

The vibe must have started to get the better of Kate as she started to get a little vocal and her stomach was rising and falling quickly. I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to cum too. On the one hand there was the embarrassment but on the other hand I could feel that it would be a good orgasm.

Ryan made the decision for me.

"Treadmill."

My elbows slid from under me and I started jerkin as the spasms took over. I could feel my hips rising to meet a cock that wasn't there, and my pussy muscles trying to pull in something that wasn't there. My hand that was nearest to Ryan grabbed out and gripped his arm and squeezed hard. I could feel my juices leaking out and running down; except that she was naked.

After the meal we headed back to the car and Ryan drove back to the villa, all of us a little quiet.

The food and the rest must have done us some good because when we got back to our villa I got us all a drink and we sat out by the pool and talked. After a while Kate said,

"Would you really have tanned my butt Ryan?"

"Why, would you have liked me to?"

"I don't know."

"Only one way to find out." I added.

Kate looked at me then bent over and spread her legs a bit.

"Go on then Ryan; hit it."

I smiled, looked at Ryan, nodded then stood back as Ryan's hand flew down onto Kate's ass.

"Oooow!" That hurt.

"It's supposed to." I said, "Do you want some more?"

"Yes please."

I went round to Kate's head while Ryan rained slap after slap on Kate's butt. I reached under Kate to her tits and found two very hard nipples which I rubbed and squeezed as she screamed out and started crying. After about 20 slaps the screaming and crying stopped and she went silent. After another 10 or so she started moaning. Another 10 or 12 slaps and Kate started cumming.

Ryan stopped and we both watched her; still bent over with a red butt.

Kate stood up a couple of minutes later and before she could say anything Ryan said,

"You need to cool that down."

Without saying anything, Kate walked over to the pool and walked straight into it. She surfaced a few seconds later and swam to the side nearest us.

"I don't know what to say," Kate said, "I never would have thought that was possible; or that I would have wanted to try it; but I'm glad that I did. This whole day has been full of amazing self-discoveries and I'm really glad that you helped me. I'll remember this day; and you two, for the rest of my life. Thank you so much."

I didn't know what to say, neither did Ryan. After a few seconds I picked up a towel and walked towards Kate.

"It still hurts." Kate said as she sat down.

"So Kate," Ryan said, "what's going to happen tomorrow when your father and brothers get back?"

"I've been thinking about that, the way I see it is that I have 2 options. Option 1 is for me to go back to being the 'old' me boring and repressed as I was. Option 2 is for me to start doing what 'I' want to do, after all, I am a grown woman. I really want to do option 2 but I don't know if I've got the guts."

"Only one way to find out." Ryan said.

"I can't just walk out of my room stark naked."

"But you can get 'caught' sunbathing naked; pretending that you weren't expecting them to get back so soon." I said.

"But what could I say?"

"Well don't apologise." Ryan said, "Ask them if they're going to join you. If your brothers throw a wobbler just tell them to grow-up and get over it. If they're anything like normal young men they soon will, and they'll start ogling you. As for your father, the way he looked at Tanya yesterday I'm sure that he won't object too much; if at all. He too will start staring at you. If you play your cards right you'll soon have them doing anything that you want them to do."

"You think so?" Kate asked.

"I'm 100 percent sure." Ryan said, "Attractive young women like you really can manipulate men quite easily if you are prepared to use your main asset, your body to do it. Just look how Tanya manipulates me."

"I do not." I said.

"Oh come on Tanya; you walk around naked all the time and when we go out you always wear very short skirts with no underwear."

"And..." I said.

"Just joking; I love you exactly as you are. I wouldn't want you to change one little bit, and you don't manipulate me. I was just joking."

I'd started to get annoyed but as soon as Ryan said that he was joking I just thumped his arm.

Kate decided that she was tired and wanted to turn-in but before she left she asked Ryan to retrieve the vibe that was still in her pussy. Both Ryan and I had forgotten about that. Kate shuffled forwards in her chair and spread her legs. As Ryan was groping around inside her Kate said that she was going to miss that; and us.

Thanking us (again) for the most amazing day of her life she left us to go to her bed.

Ryan and I sat by the pool for a while reflecting on just how unexpected the day had turn out. After a while we went to bed and Ryan spooned me and we fell asleep with him inside me.

We were late up the next morning and as we were having breakfast by the pool we heard a car arrive and assumed that it was Kate's family returning. We both wondered how Kate was dressed (or not) at that moment.

That afternoon we went to another beach and Ryan once again made me cum right in the middle of the crowded beach.

We bumped into Roger and his family a couple of days later as we wandered round the village. Kate rushed up to us and hugged us. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra under her tank top and as we hugged she whispered that she wasn't wearing any knickers. Her micro skirt was only a few inches lower than her pussy and I wondered if she'd been exposing herself to her father and the brothers. They all certainly looked happy.

Ryan later told me that Roger had said that Kate had taken a leaf out of my book and they'd all had to get used to Kate wandering around without any clothes on. I smiled and thought,

"Good for you girl."

I also wondered if she was going to do what Ryan had told her about using her body to get power over the males in her family.

I kept up my Kegel exercises while I was on holiday; most days I did them out by the pool. My pussy muscles are getting so firm that I can grip Ryan's cock so hard that I can stop him from shooting his load into me; then when I relax my muscles it all comes squirting into me; the first time that I did that it felt like a hosepipe had been turned on.

Talking of hosepipes; there was one near the pool and I remembered what I'd done with a hosepipe before. I had this urge to do it again so I went for the hosepipe and disconnected the end bit. Guess where I put the end of the hose. Ryan was smiling as he watched and went and turned the water on for me. It was quite warm for a while then it cooled down. It didn't make me cum but it sure did feel good.

Another thing that made me feel good was the pool inlet. Floating on my back with the water pounding my pussy is sooo relaxing.

Another evening we went into San Antonio again. The plan was to go clubbing and I was wearing all my jewellery, my swimming skirt (Ryan said that it would be good for clubbing and that no one would notice that it was so short that my pussy and butt were showing), and one of my see-through tops.

As we both intended to have a few drinks we decided to get the bus rather than drive. The bus only took about 30 minutes and Ryan kept playing with my nipples all the way there. I was glad that I wasn't wearing the remote vibe as I was sure that Ryan would have made me cum on that bus.

We walked to near a popular looking club then found a bar for a few drinks first. That bar was full of young people doing what we were; i.e. getting happy on cheap booze before going into the club and having to pay stupid prices for drinks.

The bar was a bit untidy because there were beer barrels and empty bottle crates in one corner. Ryan thought that it would be a laugh for me to stand on one of the upturned bottle crates so that I was his height for a change.

It did feel different, but I soon realised that Ryan had an ulterior reason for me to stand on that crate. Soon after I was up there one of his hands went to my butt cheeks under my too short skirt. He was fondling my butt and pussy right there in the bar. I was glad that there wasn't much light. After a while of starting to feel good I realised that I had automatically spread my feet a little so that Ryan had better access.

We were just getting to the end of our second drink when in walked his 3 old school mates. After the usual greetings they went for some drinks and Ryan apologised for bumping into them and he promised that we'd get away from them as quick as possible.

When they got back to us all 3 of Ryan's mates said that I looked good. All 3 were looking lower than my face as they said that, and their attention made my nipples stand to attention. All the time Ryan's hand was still rubbing along my slit and sometimes sliding a finger inside my wet pussy.

It's a strange (but exciting) feeling being fingered whilst you're taking to someone else; but not quite as strange as being fucked whilst you're talking to someone else.

Ryan's gentle finger fucking was raising my AF, but (thankfully) not enough to make me cum.

I was hoping that Ryan would dump his old school mates before we went into the club but we all joined the queue together and eventually we were all inside. Ryan was right about my skirt; most of the girls there were wearing as little as I was and I'm sure that I saw at least 3 other uncovered pussies. Ryan, who seems to be able to spot a bare pussy at half a mile, said that he saw at least 10. I was happy that I wasn't the centre of attention.

The club was heaving but we were having a great time. Thankfully, Ryan's old school mates were out to get laid so they went chasing pussy leaving Ryan and me alone.

The club has one floor that they fill with foam and Ryan pulled me into it and we started dancing, hardly able to see each other. We'd been holding hands to stay with each other but I lost touch with him for a few seconds. Then felt 2 hands slide from my back around my bare stomach. Assuming that it was Ryan I relaxed a bit and continued slow dancing.

The hands slid down over my skirt onto my bare mound. Thinking that Ryan was just showing his love for me I spread my legs a bit, hoping that he would finger me in the foam.

I wasn't disappointed as the hands slid between my legs, spread my wet lips and penetrated me. There was a moment's pause as I felt my chain and both rings being touched. It felt good as the fingers teased my clit and finger fucked me. It certainly helped that I could feel a hard cock (through shorts), pressing on my butt.

I was getting so close to cumming when Ryan's face was right in front of mine and he started kissing me. It suddenly dawned on me that if Ryan was kissing me there was no way that his hands could be wrapped round me from behind and fingering me.

I clamped my legs together and the hands moved away. As soon as we broke our kiss I turned round but all I could see was foam. As I turned back to Ryan he asked,

"Are you okay?"

"Err yes, I think so."

I thought about telling him what had happened but I started to wonder if I'd dreamt it. Was it just wishful thinking on my dis-oriented part? I decided not to think about it.

When we left the foam we had another drink and did a bit more dancing. I didn't feel at all out of place in my very skimpy clothes; in fact we saw a few topless girls dancing.

A while later Ryan's mates appeared again, but by that time they'd got lucky and had 3 girls with them. All 3 were wearing skimpy clothes as well. We tried chatting but the music was too loud and in the end we all decided to leave and find a quieter bar.

We found one and the guys got some drinks. As time went on we'd all got very 'happy' and the crowds thinned out. Someone thought that it would be a good idea to have some tequila shots.

After a couple of rounds the guys decided that they wanted to do body shots on us 4 girls. A table was cleared and the guys started to try to persuade one of us to lie on the table. Bearing in mind that I only had on a see-through top and a way too short skirt; and all my jewellery; there was no way that I was going to volunteer.

Fortunately one of the 'pick-ups' volunteered and lay on her back on the table. I smiled when it became obvious that she too wasn't wearing any knickers, or a bra.

The guys all (including Ryan) had a shot from her belly button then one of the guys wanted to have one off her tits. She happily pulled her top up letting her tits spring free and shouting,

"Come and get them!"

Someone was sober enough to realise that the tequila wouldn't stay put on her quivering tits so one of the guys pressed a finger on her right nipple while another poured the tequila into the indentation; then someone else slurped the shot.

This went on until all of us had sucked up a shot from her tit. Feeling a bit naughty I teased her nipple a bit with my teeth before I stood up.

Another of the girls wanted to have a go, so she took the first girl's place and 7 more shots were sucked-up from first her belly button, then one of her tits. This girl was wearing a thong that had a wet spot where her hole was; a point that all the guys made a comment about.

Girl 3 had her turn, revealing that she was without any underwear.

The 2 girls that had no knickers were also shaved bald and the girl in the thong probably was as well because the thong was plastered flat to her pubes.

After all 3 girls had had their turn everyone looked at me. There was no way that I wanted to be displayed like that but the whole group, and the alcohol that I'd already drunk, were persuading me. So were the audience (half the bar) that we had attracted.

Up on the table I got and I heard a few comments about my pussy piercing, chains and one about my clit ring.

Embarrassed, but giggling I waited for the tequila to be poured onto my belly button. Seven shots were sucked up with Ryan telling me to stop giggling because my belly was shaking too much.

After the seventh I sat up ready to get off the table but Ryan stopped me saying,

"You're not done yet TT; there's the tit shots next."

With that he reached over and pulled my top right up and off me. Apart from shoes and the way too short skirt I was now naked in a bar with what seemed like hundreds of people staring at me.

"Might as well have this off as well." Ryan said as he pulled my skirt up (it had been round my waist) and over my head.

Fortunately the alcohol and the fact that I'd been naked for most of about 10 days had numbed my embarrassment a little but I still put one arm over my little tits.

One of the guys stepped forward and with one hand lifted my arms off my tits; and with the other he pressed down on my right nipple.

"That's no good," he said, "they're too small to hold any tequila."

That got a few laughs but I didn't care. The guys and gals were quiet for a while then Ryan said,

"I know what we'll do, we'll use her pussy."

"WHAT!" I said.

""Won't it all disappear inside her?" One of the guys said.

"Maybe," Ryan said, "but there's only one way to find out."

Ryan grabbed my ankles and lifted them right up in the air, leaving only my shoulders and head on the table.

"Put your hands on your hips to support yourself." Ryan said.

I did, and as soon as they were there Ryan pulled my ankles wide apart, opening my lips and pointing my exposed hole to the ceiling.

There were a few cheers from the guys and the crowd, and a few more comments about my rings and chains. One of the girls asked about the 2 rings and one of the guys explained what Ryan had told him that day on the beach. The girls were surprised by his knowledge.

While that was going on I was laid there, embarrassed but giggling. For some weird reason I spread my legs as wide as I could, almost making them parallel to the floor.

Ryan sensed that I was co-operating and let go of my ankles. He got the bottle of tequila and poured a bit onto my pussy. I was expecting it to be cold or to sting my sensitive skin but it was warm and didn't sting. He peered down at my pussy for a while then said,

"Good, it's staying there."

He then stuck a slice of lemon in MY mouth and said,

"Right, who's first?"

All 3 guys moved forward but 1 was slightly ahead. He looked at Ryan who nodded and his old school mate lowered his mouth to my pussy.

It should have been a quick suck to get the tequila but it went on for ages as he sucked my clit and tried to poke his tongue into my hole. I suddenly thought about my Kegel exercises and squeezed my pussy to keep the tongue out but as my AF started to rise I relaxed and let it in.

I don't know how long Ryan let his mate eat me but I certainly felt relaxed and happy when he stopped. I looked at Ryan who winked at me letting me know that he was happy about what was happening. I relaxed and waited for the next guy.

All 3 guys had a go at getting their shots and I was just about to let myself down when 1 of the girls said,

"My turn!"

I felt happy that I was about to get eaten by a girl. I hoped that she'd make a better job than the guys. I wasn't wrong and Ryan let her keep going until she made me cum; much to the delight of the audience.

When I calmed down I was still up on my shoulders, legs spread wide and pussy pointing to the ceiling.

I started to bring my legs together when another on the girls said,

"Not yet Tanya, you've got 2 more to go."

Both girls took their turn to drink their shots; and to make me cum.

By the time they'd finished, the tequila was finished too. Ryan was holding the empty bottle and looking at me. I smiled and saw Ryan get an evil look in his face. He stepped forward and lowered the opening of the bottle to my pussy. He held it there and said,

"Shall I?"

It seemed like everyone in the building started egging him on; the noise was deafening.

Ryan paused for a few more seconds before lowering the bottle to my pussy. I squeezed hard but Ryan pressed until I relaxed and took the bottle in as far as it would go.

Boy that felt good. I moaned and bucked my hips, trying to get more inside me; but there was no way that the main part of the bottle would go in. Instead, Ryan fucked me with it as the whole room watched.

The inevitable happened and I had another orgasm.

After that the bar staff produced a couple of cans of cream and some cherries. Guess what happened next. Yes, all 4 of us girls got cream squirted on our interesting bits and quite a lot of men in the bar, not just Ryan and his 3 mates, ended up licking it off. A few of them made jokes about taking our cherries. We were a sticky mess; but a happy sticky mess. I think that all of us had at least one orgasm from the licking.

Ryan looked as pleased as punch; he really does like people seeing me naked, being groped by strange men and cumming in front of them. I sometimes get these images of me being gang-banged by a load of strangers and looking up and seeing Ryan staring down at me with a ginormous grin on his face. Then I come back to reality thinking that I hope it never comes to that.

Anyway, things started to quieten down and when I looked outside dawn was starting to break. Most of our group were still quite lively and one of the girls suggested that we go skinny-dipping so us girls put our clothes on and off we went.

We walked down to the beach and away from the centre of town. Behind some beach bars we all stripped and ran into the sea. After some splashing and messing about we split into 4 couples and started making out in the sea.