My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately he got it wrong first time and we both thought that the other had been hurt as his cock hit the front of my pussy.

The next time that I came forward Ryan was right on target and I was in heaven as his cock thrust into me. Ryan pushed me back and we did it again, again and again until I had yet another orgasm. We kept going until Ryan came as well; then I just hung there with Ryan still inside me until he went soft. He played with my nipples until he had gone soft then we just stayed like that for a few seconds until Ryan said that we should go.

I pulled myself up then put my weigh on my hands to allow me to lift my feet out and drop down.

With Ryan's cum slowly seeping out of me we walked to the car.

I looked back and saw that the girl was sat on a swing with the youth between her legs. It was too dark for me to see if they were fucking.

I have no idea how many orgasms I had that day but I am sure that it must have been well over 60, perhaps even 70 or 80. What I do know for a fact is that I was so knackered that I was asleep within a couple of minutes of getting in the car to go back to the villa. Ryan had to carry me from the car to our bed and the next thing that I knew was Ryan waking me by fucking me shortly before we had to start getting ready to leave.

Well, I think that there's only one more 'interesting' part of our holiday and that was the flight home. For some strange reason the flight was only half full and we got 3 seats on one side of the plane. I sat by the window and Ryan in the middle one of the 3 seats. Shortly after take-off Ryan got me to sit on his lap facing the window. With a bit of slow shuffling we managed to get Ryan's cock out and into my pussy. I sat with my head on Ryan's shoulder, pretending to be asleep, and his cock in my pussy for about half an hour. Because no one could see my front Ryan was able to play with my clit and he brought me to 2 wonderful orgasms and I managed to play with his balls and make him cum deep inside me.

We renewed our membership of that select club.

I have to say that the holiday didn't turn out the way that I'd hoped, or expected; but I did have a great time, and I did cum hundreds of times.

We Move House

-----

After Tom had been with us for about 5 months we finally got into the position of being able to buy our first house. We'd already been looking round and found a couple that we really liked. When we got a provisional mortgage offer we put in an offer for one of the houses and then everything moved fast.

Three months later we moved in.

The house has a back garden that, unfortunately, is over-looked from all directions; and a garage. Not that we'd ever put the car in there, it would have to survive on the driveway. Ryan had already decided that the garage was going to be our 'fun' room; not that I knew what that meant at the time.

The house also has 3 bedrooms so I was happy that Tom would be out from under our feet a lot of the time and that I wouldn't get stared at as much.

Another brilliant benefit was that we'd be leaving Mr. Perv behind. Ryan jokingly said that we might have 3 or 4 Mr. Pervs in the surrounding houses. I shivered when Ryan said that and I said that I hoped not.

Another thing about the house was that it was built in an era when big windows were all the rage. Thankfully all the ones in our house have been replaced with double-glazed units so we wouldn't have astronomical heating bills. I liked the idea of large windows and the amount of light that they'd let in, but I hadn't thought it through until Ryan said that we might have 3 or 4 Mr. Pervs nearby. I suddenly thought that we needed to put up some curtains and mentioned it to Ryan.

He reminded me that moving house is expensive and it was going to be a long time before we'd get the place how we wanted it; in the meantime we were going to have to 'rough it', living without things like some of the furniture and curtains and blinds. I wanted to get some temporary curtains but Ryan said that it was a waste of money and that we'd do better waiting and just take the risk of someone looking in.

"Don't worry about it TT; just ignore them like you ignored Mr. Perv."

"Easy for you to say Ryan, but it's not your body that's on display; it's mine and you know that I get embarrassed."

"Embarrassed and horny; and you love it TT."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do. Come here, I'll prove it."

Ryan took my hand and led me out into the back garden. Then he unfastened my dress and let it fall to the ground leaving me stark naked in our new back garden.

"Please don't do this Ryan."

"Just proving a point my love." Ryan said as he lifted my feet out of my dress.

I stood there with one arm over my little tits and the other hand over my pussy.

Ryan stood there watching me for about a minute as I looked round to see if any of our new neighbours were watching us (I couldn't see anyone), then Ryan pushed my hand away from my pussy. He ran a finger along my slit then lifting it up to my face and said,

"There, I told you that you'd enjoy it."

"No I'm not."

"You must be, look how wet you've suddenly become."

He was right; my pussy had got very wet and tingly.

"Can we go back inside now pleeeeeeeease." I pleaded.

Picking up my dress Ryan led me back inside then lifted me up onto the worktop and opened my legs wide. Moving in between them Ryan christened our new kitchen. I was pleased that Tom was upstairs sorting out his room. I wondered if he'd seem my exposure in the garden.

That night when I went to bed in our new bedroom I looked out of the window and saw that I could see into the bedrooms of 3 houses at the bottom of our garden. Okay, there was no one in them but if I could see into them then they could see into ours. When I told Ryan he switched the light on and pulled me onto the bed. As I bounced up and down riding his cock I looked out of the window and thought,

"We've got to get some curtains."

The next morning as I got out of bed I looked out of the window to see what sort of a day it was, and caught a glimpse of a naked man, He was in the dining room (with glass sliding patio doors) of one of the houses at the bottom of our garden. He was using some sort of running machine while looking out over his garden.

I watched him for a few seconds; his body looked fit (in more ways than one) and his cock was bouncing from side to side. I wondered if it was painful for him.

All of a sudden he looked up and our eyes met. I immediately backed away and told Ryan what had happened. Ryan did what he usually does, laugh, and said,

"Don't worry about it; he probably thought that you were a young girl or, with that short hair, a young boy. Did you like his cock?"

"Not as much as yours big boy." I said; trying not to think about the proper name for the running machine.

I went and showered then put a skirt and top on because we still had a lot to do sorting out our new house; and we were expecting Ryan's Mother and father to visit us the following weekend.

We'd already decided that it would be quicker and cheaper to go to work on the bus. It was me that had pushed that idea and Ryan had agreed. As we were looking up the bus timetables Ryan said,

"I know why you want to go on the bus; it's so that you can let men look up your short skirts when you go up the stairs. You just want men to have a good look at that pussy of yours don't you?"

"No I do not."

"Yes you do you little exhibitionist."

"No I'm not."

"Yeah; right."

The weekend after we moved in Ryan's parents came and visited us for the weekend; and to check-out our new home. They helped us with the cleaning and a bit of the un-packing. Tom's dad was doing something and he needed a screwdriver. Ryan told him that his tools were in a box in the garage and to help himself.

A few minutes later he came back in, screwdriver in hand and a big grin on his face. When I saw this I remembered that my bike was in the garage and the cover had been taken off it. I went bright red when I realised that he would have seen the dildo sticking through the saddle.

"Don't worry Tanya," Ryan's dad whispered as he walked passed me, "were all entitled to have a bit of fun when our partner's not around. I do hope that my son's keeping you happy when he is around."

I was so embarrassed but somehow I managed say that Ryan does keep me happy.

It took me ages before I could look Ryan's father in the face again. I don't think that he said anything to Ryan or his mother because neither of them said anything to me.

It was a busy weekend and in bed on the Sunday night Ryan joked that I'd never been at home with my clothes on for so long.

As I mentioned earlier, Ryan had decided that the garage was going to be our fun room. I think that the previous owner had used the garage as a sort of office because they'd had the floor and walls painted and put lots of these new LED lights in. That combined with the large window at the back meant that it was quite bright in there.

I saw the naked man on the running machine again, early one morning as I was getting up; but apart from that it was an uneventful week. We managed to get quite a bit sorted out on the evenings and the Saturday.

Late on the Saturday afternoon we stopped for a rest and Ryan suggested that I unwind by having a session on my bike. It was over 2 weeks since I'd ridden my bike and I liked the suggestion. I asked if we were going for a ride round our new neighbourhood but Ryan told me that he was thinking more of a session with my bike on its stand.

I smiled and said,

"Go on then; I suppose that you're going to watch; at least Tom's up in his room so he won't be watching me. Are you going help me bring it into the house?"

"I was thinking that we could bring it out into the back garden; after all, the sun is shining and it's not cold."

"But what about the neighbours? I don't want them seeing me."

"That man on the running machine has already seen you, and you've seen him so there won't be a problem with him."

"But what about the other neighbours?"

"Tell you what, I'll go out there and have a look around. If I can't see anyone we'll take the bike out and get you started."

I wasn't happy. Just because Ryan couldn't see anyone doesn't mean that someone wasn't hiding behind a curtain; and I'd probably be out there peddling away and fucking myself for over 30 minutes; anyone could turn-up and look out; and I was sure that if there was anyone at home they'd want to see what their new neighbours were like. What sort of impression would a naked girl fucking herself on a bike create?

I put all my thoughts to the back of my mind and helped Ryan get the bike out. He wanted to set it up in the middle of the garden but I managed to persuade him to set it up right next to the back of the garage.

I looked round to make sure that we were on our own then climbed on and lowered myself onto the dildo. As usual, no lube was required as my pussy always seems to be wet enough.

I bottomed-out with a sigh and then slowly started pedalling. Ryan just stood there. He was obviously liking what he saw because I could see his cock changing shape in his trousers.

It took ages for me to get more aroused, I guess that I was too nervous about being seen by our neighbours. Eventually I felt my AF start to rise and knew that I wouldn't last much longer.

As my orgasm subsided Ryan told me to keep going. I looked all around again and not seeing anyone I started peddling faster making the dildo go in and out faster. Oh, that felt good. I just knew that I wouldn't last long; and I didn't. I got a bit vocal, not caring about any neighbours.

As my peddling slowed and I got control of myself back I again looked round. My face went bright red as I saw the naked man (wearing clothes) and a young woman stood next to him in the bedroom of the house at the bottom of the garden. They saw that I'd seen them and waved to me.

OMG! The embarrassment; the humiliation; I'd been caught naked in our back garden fucking myself with a dildo through the saddle of my bike. How could I face our neighbours now?

Ryan must have seen the horror on my face because he came over and kissed and hugged me.

"Wave back TT, show them that you're not embarrassed."

"But I am."

"Don't let them know that. Wave to them then get off the bike and suck the dildo. That'll show them."

I knew that Ryan was right and that I had to do it. I back-peddled a couple of times, waving to the couple as I did so; then stood up on the pedals, rising up off the dildo.

The couple waved back and my face reddened up.

"Get off on the house side of the bike TT. Let them see the dildo and that you're proud of what you were doing."

It was really hard, but I did it. Ryan didn't have to remind me to suck the dildo. Because of the height of the bike and my height I couldn't get it down my throat but I took as much as I could.

When I stood up I looked over to the couple again. The man had moved behind the girl and was caressing her tits through her top. All of a sudden I didn't feel so bad.

Remember the dildo that was screwed to the kitchen stool, well Ryan removed it when we moved but the week after his parents had been he screwed it back on and again got me to sit on it every time that we ate in the kitchen. That's every day because we haven't got any furniture for the dining room yet. Ryan's brother Tom always seems to have his breakfast at the same time as us and he stares at me when I get on the stool. I've got used to Tom seeing me naked and using the bike and the stool but I still get all embarrassed when he brings his mates home.

Ryan's said that he's going to get another dildo for me; and a bench for the back garden. He says that I can impale myself on the dildo and relax looking out over our little kingdom.

Three weeks after we moved in Ryan organised a house warming party. He arranged it for the Saturday afternoon / evening and asked people to wear old clothes and to bring a paintbrush. He was hoping that we'd be able to get a lot of the decorating that was needed done.

Three of Ryan's workmates, Tom and Ryan and I were painting in 3 rooms and doing quite well; when Karen and Emma arrived and started causing some chaos. I'd been wearing an old skirt and top and even though the guys got me to work up the steps, everyone was concentrating on getting job done before Ryan got the beer out.

I was painting at the top of a wall and I heard Karen say something about a blue pussy. The next thing that I knew was my skirt was being lifted at the back and I felt something wet go up the inside of my legs and land on my pussy. I turned round to see Karen pulling a blue paintbrush from between my legs.

I got off the steps and chased her with my paintbrush. When I caught her I daubed blue paint on her legs. Ryan intervened and told us to take it outside. We did, and we chased each other around the back garden trying to get our paintbrushes up the other's skirt.

Skirts were pulled up and eventually both our skirts became unfastened and fell off. Two half naked, half painted butts were chasing each other round the garden.

Of course the others had stopped work and were cheering us on as we giggled and, eventually, rolled on the grass. Emma joined in with a brush full of blue paint, and while Karen held me down Emma daubed it all over my pussy.

Karen and I stopped struggling and just lay there, still laughing.

Eventually we stopped and got up. I looked down at my pussy and legs and was grateful that it was water based paint. Ryan gave Emma the hosepipe and told her to clean us up. Both Karen and I took our tops off and kicked our shoes out of the way and Emma got to work.

As the water was pounding my pussy and legs something made me look up and around. I suddenly got embarrassed as I saw both the couple from the house at the bottom of the garden, and a man from the house next to us, looking down on us. I told Karen that we had an audience (apart from Ryan's mates) and told her where they were.

"So what; they must have seen a naked female before. Just ignore them."

"That's alright for you to say but I have to live here."

"Just act like it's perfectly normal for you to be out here without your clothes."

"Those 2 at the bottom the garden watched me riding my bike out here the other day; I was naked then too." I said.

"You were fucking yourself on that bike out here, stark naked?"

"Yes."

"Well good for you girl. I always said that you were an exhibitionist."

"No I'm not."

"Yeah right; you go on believing that my naked little friend."

Shortly after that Ryan appeared with a couple of towels and threw them at us. We thanked him, dried ourselves and went inside. My clothes were ruined, but only Karen's skirt got paint on it. I put it in the washing machine with some more of our clothes and set it running on a quick cycle.

For the next hour, one naked and one bottomless girl got on with some painting. Unfortunately, Ryan's mates didn't get much more done and in the end Ryan got out the beers and the paint brushes were dropped in a bucket of water.

Karen and I stayed like that for the rest of the evening; Karen using the logic that the guys had already seen us naked so what was the point of putting some clothes on. She also said that they'd all seen us both naked a few times before; which was true.

New House, New Doctor

--------

Ryan was late home one evening and he told me that he'd registered us with a new doctor.

"That doesn't take this long, does it?" I asked.

"No, the doctor wanted to give me the quick once over and I had to wait until he could fit me in."

"I assume that you passed with flying colours."

"Yeah no problem, but he wants to give you the once over as well. I've made an appointment for 8 o'clock next Tuesday evening."

"That's a bit late for a doctor's surgery isn't it?"

"Yeah, but he said that he had to be there for something else so to get it done quickly he said that he may as well do it then."

"Okay, I'll catch-up on some things at work and meet you there."

"Sorry, can you manage on your own; I've already made plans for Tuesday."

"Well, I'd hoped that you could be there but okay, not a problem."

The next Tuesday evening I arrived at the surgery and was surprised to find the place locked. I knocked on the door and a young man came and let me in. He invited me through to one of the examination rooms apologising for the late appointment as we went. When we got there he took his jacket off and put on a white coat.

I suppose that I should have been a bit nervous, after all, I was alone in the building with a man that I'd never seen before and there was a good chance that he was going to ask me to take my clothes off; but for some reason I wasn't. The man sounded very professional and had such a calm, friendly voice.

Then he started asking me similar questions to what my previous doctor had when I first visited him. It was when he asked me to undress that I remembered that I had my barbells and stirrups in. I had planned to take them out before I left work but I forgot. I cursed myself for getting so used to them that I forget that they're there.

He had the same surprised look on his face when he saw my clit ring, but that look changed when he inserted his speculum into me. As he was looking inside me the index finger on his left hand was slowly rubbing my clit. He kept saying,

"Yes, yes, perfectly normal;" but he kept rubbing my clit.

The inevitable happened and I started to cum. Instead of stopping he kept going, and looking inside me. When I started to calm down after my second orgasm he said,

"Good, good; I'm pleased to say that you produce a normal amount of lubrication when you're building up to an orgasm."