My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan hugged me and gave me a long kiss,

Over our evening meal we worked out that I must have been riding that Sybian for about 30 minutes. That gave Ryan an idea,

"How about we have a competition to see who can last the longest on the Sybian; we can do it to raise money for charity."

"Well," I said, "for starters, where are you going to have this 'competition'? How are you going to make money out of it? You can't go round asking people to sponsor a girl getting fucked by a machine. And how are you going to get girls to take part? Are you going to hand out flyers saying 'You've tried a mechanical bull; now see how long you can stay on a Sybian'."

We both had a laugh at that then Ryan said that he'd talk it over with the guys at work and see what they come up with.

"Don't think that you can get me to strip naked in front of an audience and ride that, that machine until I collapse." I said.

"We'll see." Ryan said; but I knew just that if it ever happens I'd end up naked and cumming in front of lots of people.

I quickly changed the subject to food and went and started the dinner.