All Comments on 'My Boyfriend's Dad...And Me Ch. 02'

by Imme26

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tinman69stinman69sover 17 years ago
Great continuation of the story!!

Still love the story line and the girl Kath!! Wouldn't mind boning her myself since she is so hott!

But you still have the problem of needing a proofreader!!

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 17 years ago
Hey Great

This scenario is what great "families" are made of. Hopefully the young man will marry Kath. Her father in law and her brother in law can both keep her barefoot and pregnant while her stupid assed wimp cuckold hubby makes her and his half brothers and sisters and his nephews and nieces a good livelihood. Wouldn't it be neat to be in that shape? The power she had over her husband would be awesome. Everytime he told her how much he loved her and "his" children, she would get laugh so hard that she would piss herself.

Greater than watching 10 years of Jay Leno monologue.

Asking her new husband to suck his dad's and brother's cum out of her freshly fucked cunt.

Or then a person could hope that all this was a setup and that his dad and brother knew what a worthless motherfucker she was and was filming it all so he would never want to marry her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Soap Opera Trash

I think you must spend too much time watching really bad daytime tv to come up with this worthless tale? There is no plot, other than turning the girlfriend into the family slut. The writing is weak, and the characters have absolutely no redeeming values whatsoever. Please, just hurry up and have the Mom and Son who are being fucked over kill the rest of the family and be done with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
CANT WAIT FOR PART 3!!

Ignore all the bad comments......If they didnt like where the story was going why didnt they stop reading?

ITS FANTASY /FICTION PEOPLE!!!

This was a GREAT story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!

Can't wait for the next one that one was great well done to you!!!

Alicexxx

Wetslit17Wetslit17almost 17 years ago
Finally a realistic first time anal sex scene!!

That was so hot.I am glad that she had someone who knew what they were doing and made sure she was well prepared and stretched. I love the way you have written Kath and the slut she is turning into. Bring on the dad and son fucking her together!

SUPER SUPER HOT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous