All Comments on 'My Brother Grew Boobs'

by JeanneSis

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ChasBChasBover 9 years ago

Interesting, educational. Not particularly sensual. It does bring out the point that sibling pairs who choose to live together for practical and financial reasons after losing marital partners may often choose to satisfy sexual needs together also. And why not? Why not even in youth, for that matter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Me

I grew boobs when I had to go on HRT when my nuts quit working.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved the concept

I loved the concept of the story and would like to have another chapter offering more details of the growth pattern and such. Perhaps you may write another chapter one day and focus more on the sensual and sexy side of it as opposed to the clinical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Terrible

This was a story about a doctor’s visit. Unless awkwardness in a doctor’s office gets you off; there is nothing erotic about this story. Terrible. I agree that a story about a brother and sister involving nipple play is interesting, but this story has no substance. You left out the beginning, middle, and end; only to threw together the most boring and boner killing part of what might have been a good story. I won’t even ask you to finish it because you obviously have zero creative writing ability. Hopefully someone else will pick up the idea.

johnstang2johnstang2over 9 years ago
Left me wanting more.

Like the other commenters I was a little put off with all the clinical talk.

While I can appreciate a little medical jargon I also would like a little more erotic talk.

You can also add to the story a little like him having to get a bra hehe and his reaction to it just to add a little humor. Or how the other guys around him reacts to him growing breast when it becomes obvious.

There just an endless list of possibilities.

Somehow though this sounds like a true experience rather than a fantasy erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Extremely dull and uninvolving

Clinical jaw-jaw, nothing even remotely sexy or interesting, this read like a rehash of a clinical paper, delivered with all the compelling magnetism of a genital wart. Learn to write appropriate to the site(i.e. sexy and/or erotic) or find somewhere else to get things off your chest (no pun intended), NO stars, this was just a boner killer from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Meh kinda boring not really worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
it happens to be a fetish of mine

and I was a bit disappointed that it all ended so fast. A naughty sister lover taking her blossoming lover out shopping for bras, the delicious moments when the sales attandend takes his size, compliments his appearance. The sales lady and his sis discussing panties and other lingerie. How the neighbour lady found out what he wears under his sweater... So much more a sequel to this story might touch and show off...

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Totally Fucked Up.

So Brother went from a Masculine Type of Guy to a testosterone depleted Titty-Carrying Half-Man Half-Woman,also that Sister just loves to suck on them while having sex.Usually I would say thats some sick perverted incest but if Brother likes to get his titties sucked and Sister loves to suck on them then I say why change it?.

They can enjoy whatever they want without what other people think.This was a good little story to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous