All Comments on 'My Brother-in-Law Channing Duke'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please

Curious what will happen with this duo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More Plese

I loved this story, usually I loose interest if it is too long, but this was great. Can't wait for the sequel!

knarf82077knarf82077about 12 years ago
I want more!!!!!

Pleas continue and soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

So intrigued! I love stories that aren't just about mindless sex and actually have some substance to them. Even better when it's not all sappy romance and there's lots going on with the characters. Love this story so far, hope you continue it soon!

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Must be a ch. 2

I still think there's a mystery to why Channing hooked up with Corinne, and we still need to know who is trying to get to Colin. Good story. Write fast please.

vestspetvestspetabout 12 years ago
OMG

You can't leave us hanging. What happened at Colin's company? Was Avery killed after discovering something wrong? As is it just a coincidence that a former Army engineer would involve himself with a forensic accountant of a firm that was overseeing a major military contract? When do we get chapter 2? Awesome story by the way.

Orion_NightsOrion_Nightsabout 12 years ago
With All the Love

With all the love for the world I say this: There.better.be.another.chapter.BITCH! (in a loving way :D)

I've never fallen hard for a story before, not When Irish Eyes are Smiling, not The Timber Pack Chronicles, not anything! I'll send a recording begging on my hands and knees to please make another chapter pronto! I'm on spring break and want to spend all of it continually reading this!~ Much love!!!

rewski84rewski84about 12 years ago
Loved it!

Though I did have one question: Any reason why Colin would use a condom but allow himself to be barebacked? Just curious.

As everyone has already mentioned, this story is fantastic, with so many subtle and not-so-subtle lead-ins. It's enough to make anyone dizzy! I do hope there is a connection between Channing and Corinne's military backgrounds and the military accounts Colin's firm are handling. I find it difficult to picture a physical specimen as Channing merely being a buff engineer with "pure steel in his eyes". Covert operations, perhaps?

Oops, that makes two questions! I actually have many more, but this is your story to tell. I'll wait (eagerly, I might add) and let you continue working your magic. Well done!

wingedchaoswingedchaosabout 12 years ago
WOW!

Great story and I PRAY that you'll continue to tie up all the loose ends or tie up Colin?!?!? . Just to let you know I really loved this! Thank you!

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

I agree with what the others are saying. The story is so well-done so far. And there is the potential to knock it out of the park with the rest of the storyline. I am shocked that you could take us this far and not answer the first important question posed which was why he really ended up with Corinne and still make it good. You managed to keep us on a string and keep it interesting enough to read the 70+ Word pages this probably is so far. I was sure it'd be the basic answer of they were a cover for each other, but you surprised me by having him be straight. It appears believable that he is not lying about it. I can't imagine why he'd keep the ruse up if he isn't, esp once they slept together. I wanna know what Corinne wasn't saying!

Then we still have the whole murder storyline. I'm expecting alot from you in the next part! Please get the next part to us soon!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 12 years ago
Hope that's not the end!

Great story :) really, really great :)

mattchu_pichumattchu_pichuabout 12 years ago
Best currently on site

Fantastic new story that I hope continues for many chapters. Want to know why a confirmed lesbian hooked up with a straight guy who moved in with her gay brother when she died, only to start fucking said brother. Was it a cover to eek out information on criminal behavior that had to change direction once the sister died? Is Channing really in love with Colin or is it a ruse to get information on the company? From my own quasi-personal experience, the homophobic rantings of Colin's religiously rabid family is scary but dead center. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it.

I've not commented on any of the stories on here before, and considering I've been visiting this site for many years, that's saying something. I just felt that I had to write something to convey how much I loved this piece. The suspense is amazing, the sex is amazing, YOU are amazing. Please have many more chapters for this. -T.

VexingVixenVexingVixenabout 12 years ago
Wow, really powerful.

I love this story, I really hope that you continue this and create many chapters to come. You've developed the characters expertly and the story line has such potential to be intriguing and exciting. I can't wait to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is a great story!! Please consider continuing!! I would like to hear how Corinne and Channing came to be husband and wife!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Like it!

Wishing Literotica had a "like" button or even better, a "love" button!

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
sorry for been rude.?

BUT I FUCKING LOVED THIS .? FANTASTIC.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
DAMN!

I LOVE ME SOME STRAIGHT GUYS!

rabbitfishrabbitfishabout 12 years ago
What?!?!?!

How is it possibly possible that this is the end?!?!?!?! I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Taco bell

Taco bell serves pepsi products. And the "ass pussy" thing sucks all the romance out of the situation. I mean, gross! Other then that, it was super good. Can't wait for chapter 2.

SUPERBLAQDIAMONDSUPERBLAQDIAMONDabout 12 years ago
one word

FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
anonymous

Loved it but want more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesom

Awesome story and beautifully written. crystalbrn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Must have more!!

Must have MORE!!! Please don't leave us hanging. We need more Colin and definitely MORE of the Charming Channing! Can't wait to see what Colin's folks say... And it would be so awesome if Channing's family were to give Colin the love and acceptance his own have never shown him!! Oh just please give us more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

WOW!!! Cant wait for the rest of the story. I check everyday. It had a aplotwas well writtten. DONOT leave us hanging.haha

avidreadravidreadrabout 12 years ago
More, Please

I hope to read more of the story soon. The plot, the characters and the pacing are all very well done and feels natural. As I said, I'm looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good

Please can you write some more

Love to find out more

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 12 years ago
wishing for the same

Very nice, well written and kept me interested, being a retired military person who is also bisexual I can relate to this. Now if I could just find a nice male partner to do to me what they were doing, I would love it. If anyone would like to my email id is da.cd@frontier.com I love to hear from others who like this.

mysealtheeclipsemysealtheeclipsealmost 12 years ago
WOW!!!!

Please finish this story... Don't leave us hanging...

deamon child...

my seal, the eclipse...

EvantheEvanthealmost 12 years ago
Absolutely Great!

I've read a lot of stories on here and hardly do I find one with such time and effort put into it. I'd love to read more of this. The characters are fleshed out, the plot is great, it flows impeccably... There's tons of great fiction on this site, but it's hard to come across one that's not just smut. This is amazing. I can't wait to find out what happens.

jeansguyjeansguyalmost 12 years ago
OUTSTANDING

It's rare I give a 5 star rating but I would give this a 10 if I could. Please, please, continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

This story is so hot it makes me cum! Please keep developing this story. The characters are real, human and sexy. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing story

I am a writer and I must commend the author! This is one of the best, if not the best, stories I've ever had the pleasure to read. The building of the sexual tension left me so damn aroused ... It's going to take me hours to clean my keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Wonderful story. So intriguing! My mind is considering many different ways this could go ~ can't wait to read more about these very endearing men and this captivating story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Coke

FYI for the Taco Bell Pepsi purist: To a true Southerner EVERY cola is called Coke. That's why restaurant staff members are required to identify the beverage brand if the customer requests Coke and the establishment sells something else.

arj3811arj3811over 11 years ago
definitely need this one to go further.

definitely need this one to go further. You left too many things hanging. But I guess I need educated on this system. How will I know if you do expand the story. Is there a way to be alerted? Also, is there a way to download a story like this to read the whole thing when you might not be web accessible? Like downloading a book. I travel a lot and flying is a prime example. How does one download it all together? Love all your writing. Are you published with gay erotica stories and if so, can you advise under what name? Thanks for sharing.

sweetallissweetallisover 11 years ago

Excellent work! Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Second part

Please write a second part! Let there be a happy ending of marriage? Kids? It was great!! Ive read it three times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was a fab read. I about died when you brought out the JS dildo.

dlm0ren0dlm0ren0over 11 years ago
Great read!

This definitely gets 5 stars.

Poseidon7Poseidon7about 11 years ago
love it

you should write a second part to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Are you going to finish this?

alexmusgravealexmusgravealmost 11 years ago
More!

Like the commenters above, I would love to read the sequel. Really well done. I was looking for a quick read and grimaced when I saw this was seven pages, but started it anyway. And you certainly rewarded me for that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
net chapter

Wow, great stiry, when will the next chaoter be out?

jacks324jacks324almost 11 years ago

Definitely going to favorite this one! Although I wish all the stuff about the dead supervisor and work drama was left out, it takes away from their story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

I really enjoyed this story. One of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel

Please, please let us have a sequel......

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
awesome

So fantastic...but how does Colins work thing turn out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An Ending

Great story. You are telling us a potentially great love story and a murder mystery thrown in. I love your style and now I'm begging for more. We need to know what happens. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Such a great story, well worth the read!!!

Such a great story so well put together and the content well what can I say, more stuff like this is needed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please let there be a sequel or a next chapter or a spin off with the ? gay detective.....just to provide closure as to thriller aspect and also to focus more on the steamier side of Colin and Channing's relationship......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow. Just... Wow

This is amazing. One of the best stories I have read on here.

All that context really made the characters real. And the sex... MIGOSH. Everybody read this.

danger2nodanger2noalmost 10 years ago
Terrific

One of the best stories I've read in a long, long time. Please finish it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I've fallen

This was such a great story!! The build up to when they finally became sexual was perfect! I actually could have gone longer before they had sex, but the timing was perfect nonetheless.

Phoenix0915Phoenix0915almost 10 years ago
WONDERFUL!!!!

This was a great story and well written. Thank you, now please finish it. I want to know what happens for them next.

MetawampeMetawampealmost 10 years ago
Next?

You need to finish this story. It's a great mystery story, almost like a film noir.

calibigirlcalibigirlalmost 10 years ago
More!

Loved this story, but we need more. You need to finish it for all of us please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
tell me there's more!!

Thee has to be more to this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story..

Im an avid fun. The story has a good plot and topic. Please write what will happen next ...

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Moooore!

Next? Pllllzzzz don't leave us hanging in suspense!

What will happen in his firm after that murder? Will Collin contact a lawyer? Who is the murderer?

Will Collin and Channing stay together? What will Collin find out after that talk with Channing - is Channing aware that Corinne was a lesbian? if so, why did they marry?

Sooo many questions! Need answers ... @;@

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Are you kidding me? You need to finish it, seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Moreeeer..

Plz continue... its very good...and there are so many questions left unanswered... what happen to Collin at the firm, who is the murderer... what happen to Collin n Channing...how is Channing so comfortable with gay sex n seems to know exactly what to do ... when he had no prior experience b4. What if Channing is undercover military investigator... tracking Colling only to get to the firm....or if Channing firm is one of the suspected accounts...n Channing is only distracting Collins to know more he did confessed of tracking him...Y now just after Collin joint the new firm?...Or may be Channing is a really good guy and they fall inlove....CONTINUE PLEASE...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
waiting

This story had places to go, please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
3/27/12?? Sorry Folks

I read the comments begging for a conclusion, and I totally concur. However, I think we're left hanging folks. Seems if there were more, the author would have posted it by now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pitifull story

You must have been scared by an Alabama share-cropper. Who else but some one as urbane as you would denigrate a whole state to make himself appear superior.

You could not survive in Alabama. The Boll Weevils would eat your ass out. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Guest

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
bruhh moree

pleaseee make more to this storyyy ugghhh i need more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This really is a great stort. I couldn't put it down. Would love to see it continued!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Please

Please, Please, Please, write more, I absolutely loved this story. I Need More!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Disappointed

First off great story and I throughly enjoyed it but I feel as it is left unfinished. Like what happened in the murder case, do things between Channing and Collin, do they have any kids? But overal amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
First gay sex but not the last

I loved this story and hope there is more letting us know what happened with the murder and who did it. There has to be more to the story.Channing sounds like everyones dream,I would love to have someone like that sleeping with me and keeping me sucked and fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A story lover

This is a good story love the way it made me want to read more of the stories like this or close to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Plssssss I want d complete side of dis story or I will be spanking asses. Its sooooo good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
noooooooooo

the agony of not knowing the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm In love please write more!!!

This is a amazing story and you clearly have a lot of talent please expand more I want to know if they have a happy ending in rooting for them :)

kayseakayseaabout 8 years ago
I don't get it

I'm not sure which story I'm reading. There are so many undeveloped plot lines.

I started to list some but got tired.

And then it seems the ultimate goal was to f--k each other.

Need to find a good and ruthless editor who will tell you, that's awesome, but put in the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not enough

This needs to be finished. Love the story so far.

Hope you are busy writing the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Come on! Finish the various plot lines!

What was the nature of Corrine and Channing's relationship? Was Colin involved in the death of Avery? Do Colin and Channing stick together or was Channing the instrument of those who killed Avery to find out how much Colin knew? What will become of the police officer's obvious interest in Colin? Etc., Etc.

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
What's with the negative and even hostile comments???

Story was great with lots of directions in which to continue if you so choose. Either way, again, fantastic job!

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperover 7 years ago
PLS PLS PLS CONTINUE!!

Please continue this story!!!! I'm dying here :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting

Like the story, well to be honest I like them all that I've read so far even if I have to read them again. But on this story, I mean why did it take him that long to take the soldier all that time to find his brother in law? Is his wife (?) dead? If so is he looking for proof of under hand dealing which resulted in the death of his wife and came across his brother in law by accident? If you do write another part of this story , it would be too easy to make out that he is the killer (hope not) and the coppa is the new love of his dead wife's brother. Why not make the police officer just one of the good guys. Like he is the secretarys brother? Or the dead mans' son (one way or the other ) also the sex between the two, one is thinking of his sister and the other his wife ?

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago
Loved it

What a great story, from the Bible Belt of Georgia, to the utter loss of a much loved sibling-twin..... Channing seems like a great guy and Colin alike deserves to find happiness. Love Pale rider too, But Unforgiven is the absolute best, bar none.

Thanks for writing, those negative comments, wow people get a grip. Thanks and have a fantastic day..

Tink22004Tink22004about 6 years ago

Such an amazing story. I stumbled accross it and loved this and most of the other stories you have written. I know it has been years since you published at least under this name but I wish you would write more. I have fallen for several of you stories. They are very well written and about more than just the sex, which I love. I wish you would write a second chapter for this story and a few other ones you have written. You left me with a lot of questions because of the events that happened in this story and how everything works out. You really are gifted and hope that someday we will get more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best Love Story

Hot!!!!!! I came more times than I could count. Such a romantic love story. Soulmates that complete each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More?!?! PLEASE?!?!?

Will there be more? I hope so!

Pitbull86Pitbull86over 5 years ago

You're so good at build-ups, holy shit!

bomber01bomber01about 5 years ago
Awesome....

The best love story told perfectly so that oIl just had to keep reading. Sensitive and sexy . Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fuck cliffhangers! More!!!

More love, more sex, more mystery... just more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE!!

We definitely need more. Well written, on so many levels. Please continue the story!u

nawty2nawty2about 4 years ago
Beautiful story

I loved this. A love story unfolding. Please write a sequel

RobJasperRobJasperabout 4 years ago
Fantastic story!

Fantastic story with great details, hot buildup and erotic tension. Plus wonderful solo and man-on-man sex scenes. Unfortunately you seem to have stopped writing a long time ago. Thank you for the terrific stories!

FosBoydFosBoydalmost 4 years ago
Left Wanting More.

Great Love Story. Please write a second book. I have to find out what happened at the Firm. Pluss I can't wait till Collin invites his parents to his wedding with Corrinas Widower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Where is the rest of the story? It’s been so many months.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Longing

Love this story. Am extremely excited to read the rest.

Jeff_42Jeff_42over 3 years ago
Sequel

Please write the sequel. I would like to know what happens at the firm and the things Channing wants to tell.

coral21coral21almost 3 years ago

So good but there are also many things left with loose ends. Would love to see a sequel come out!

Boywndr86Boywndr86almost 3 years ago

Please please please, I need to know how this ends!! Such a great story line and do well written!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous