My Brother, My Lover Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers

"Really? You know my sis?"

"Well not really but David, my cousin, has a huge crush on her and he told me himself that she's a hard worker."

Nathan stared closely at the dark haired beauty. She looked devious and mean. Was she actually trying to set up her cousin with his sister? He'd have to ask Callie about that.

Callie was getting her purse ready to walk downstairs and she saw Amber standing there. "You're brother is here asking for you." She said in a cynical tone.

"Thanks." Callie rushed to see her lover.

She paused for a moment as he was talking to Amber's friend. This girl seemed to be flirting with him! Luckily, it seemed like Nathan wasn't paying much attention to her. His face lit up as he saw Callie.

"Hey sis." He said quietly.

"Thanks for picking me up bro." She felt herself blush.

"Oh Callie is it?" The dark haired girl asked.

"Yes?" Callie replied confused.

"I'm sorry, I'm Rebecca Lambert. David's cousin."

Callie shook the girls hand. "Nice to meet you Rebecca. Well we gotta get going."

"OK. Nice to have met you Nathan. And you too Callie." Rebecca said watching them walk away.

She felt Amber staring at her. "What?" Rebecca asked innocently.

"Were you just being nice to my biggest enemy?"

"No not really."

"Shit Rebecca! You like her brother don't you?" Amber asked furiously.

"What? Me and him? No way!" Just keep lying Rebecca.

Rebecca drove home with David once again that evening. She was quiet this time. She couldn't get Callie's brother out of her mind. He had a look that was so sincere and loving. Not only that but he was so fuckin' hot! Now she felt trapped. She didn't know whether to get Callie and David closer so she'd have a shot with Nathan, or keeping her word to her best friend about helping her get Callie out of David's life.

jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers
12