My Brother's Back Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers

"Up for an all-nighter," I ask. She stares at me a second then nods.

"Sure thing," she says with a smile that might have been genuine. When she sits down in the passenger seat she blanches noticeably. "You have a piece," she notices my gun.

"Pulling a dumbass stunt with Cowan," I begin noting her scowl at Cowan's name, "that required me to be a bad man."

"You are a bad man?" she questions me.

"I was US Army Special Forces which really means I know how to eat bugs and speak a few languages, but I can fight pretty well too," I explain.

"Have you ever had to kill somebody?" she inquired with some actual interest.

"Yes, a good number of people to the point it doesn't bother me much anymore. That is why I left --I had stopped caring," I explain.

"I've never met someone like that. I mean, I've met people so drugged out they could kill but no one who did it professionally," she notes.

"Well, who would have thought it; school valedictorian to whore and class nonentity to unemployed killer. What a pair we make?" I joke. "So what led you to this place?" Regina looks at me.

"Let's not go there Christian," she states sadly. "Let's just say I'm whore and leave it at that."

I hand her $300 and she puts it in her purse.

"Okay, now I'm paying you and I want to know your story," I insist. I can tell Regina takes a moment to decide whether or not to give me my money back but clearly her hunger for drugs and the necessity of paying her pimp make her keep it.

"At the end of high school I started dating Earl Meyers," she begins. "Right before I started college I discovered I was pregnant. Earl ended up wrapping his motorcycle around a tree ... in Wyoming," she sighs. "My parents threw me out and I made a run at school anyway, but between raising my daughter and school I got hooked on pills to keep me going."

"I ended up owing my dealer some money and I began working it off in trade. I began to take coke to dampen the edge off of what I was doing. Then I got busted for possession and prostitution; they took my daughter away and here I am," she grinds out angrily. "Happy now?"

"Do you know how you end a blood feud in Afghanistan?" I ask.

"No," she responds rather uninterested.

"You kill off all the male members of the offending family," I persist. "My group was working with a widow with two sons, age nine and five."

"Their father had worked in the Afghan Army before he died; we knew him and we felt we owed him. He had a feud with another family that we knew nothing about. One day we found the nine year old dismembered on his mother's doorstep. Do you know what we did? We gathered up all nine male members of the offending family and tied them to an IED; we blew them to hell -- feud ended."

"That was when I knew I'd gone too far and the service agreed," I say.

"Do you like to kill?" she inquires intently.

"I don't mind it," I confess. "I feel most alive when my life is on the line. It is a rush that's hard to kick."

"When the sex is good I feel the same way. Normally it is crap and I need the drugs to get me through the day, but that's life now," Regina confides.

"I've seen that look before; you don't need to save me Christian," she continues. "I'm a whore."

"Who says I'm trying to save you Regina? You are a great fuck and I'm making up for lost time; nine years since high school," I inform her.

"We wouldn't have hooked up in high school," she counters.

"But you would hook up with Earl Myers? I always hated his ass," I point out.

"He was a free-spirit," she responds.

"He took no responsibility for his actions Regina; he never did. Girls thought that he was cool because he always did his own thing but that was because he never hung around to face the music, you and your daughter -- case in point," I shoot back. She doesn't have a comeback for that.

We silently pull up to my apartment and go upstairs.

"Blowjob?" she offers as we stand in my entryway. I nod and she gets down on her knees. Right when I think it is business as usual she looks up at me and smiles seductively. She pulls my zipper down and works my cock out of my briefs.

Her cheeks make this beautiful bowed in effect as she sucks the first quarter in. She bobs up and down with gentle care, working the shaft with her saliva covered hand. She has me off in less than eight minutes, licking her lips and standing back up. Before she pulls away I draw her up and kiss her. She looks momentarily confused but that passes. I've paid for the night after all.

"Say something for me," I command. Regina nods. "Tell me to fuck you like I own you."

"Christian, fuck me like you own me," she says demurely which I think is a nice touch. We strip off our clothes as we make our way to my bedroom. She crawls onto the bed looking over her shoulder at me, a smoldering look in her eyes.

"Why me and not Shelia?" she asks while she holds that pose and I move up behind her narrow hips and waist, rubber covered cock rocking back and forth.

"I've always had more of a thing for smarts than cup size," I relate to her. She arches an eyebrow and shrugs slightly.

"Guys prefer her more than me. I'm usually her tag-along," she relates.

"Most guys aren't too bright," I point out. She backs into me as I rub both of her hips and line up to enter her. She did not immediately respond so I push my member into her lips. I am stunned how wet she is. She rocks back into me.

"You want me to fuck you don't you?" I tease her.

"Are you man enough to get the job done?" she shoots back in with some of the wit I remembered from high school. I push back and soon we are moving with more energy than last time. Thanks to the blow job I am easily able to outlast her to orgasm. This time I roll her over as she finishes and dive into her pussy and have her trying to yank out my hair in less than five minutes.

"Lick my face clean," I order when I have gotten her off the second time. A bit breathless she still goes at it with gusto all the while I am rubbing her breasts.

"Can I ask you something? Two things actually," Regina says.

"Sure," I answer. "If you upset me I still have a condom and your ass is untouched." I emphasize this by rubbing a hand along her ass cheek.

"Do I deserve the hate that Cowan throws my way? Was I that arrogant a bitch?" she asks.

"No and yes; you don't deserve how Cowan feels. He's always had some hate inside him for people with more than him -- better grades, more popular, cleverer. We -- his close friends --sort of diverted that while we were all in school, but he's become mean since then."

"Face it thought; you blew off most guys and girls. You were on the top of the social pyramid and you had no problem putting other people in their place and you humiliated more than a few," I finish off.

"I guess I did," she sighs. "Why don't you hold it against me?"

"What would be the point? I can screw you without any of the hate; you are a whore. In the end, Cowan is the one giving you a livelihood with his hard earned money, so who is the joke really on?" I point out. That makes her laugh at the irony. "What is the second thing you wanted to ask?"

"Can I lay here a while with you?" she says hesitantly.

"You are my bitch to fuck all night long," I respond. She nods. "Fine, put your hand on my chest and your leg over my leg." She does as requested but soon realizes that is all I want her to do so she relaxes and laying still.

"You are a fool to throw your money like this," she tells me after a while.

"You are not home yet," I tease her.

"Christian, could we make this a weekly thing," she says hopefully. It occurred to me that such an arrangement could be really useful to her. As Regina points out, she isn't the most attractive piece of ass on the block.

"Get me a condom and some lube," I reply. She crawls down to her purse and gets one then comes back and puts it on, the last one having lost its usefulness. I roll her over onto her side facing away from me then lube up a finger and slowly work it in. Regina wiggles her ass to help me get the first finger in, followed by a second and a third.

She starts getting really excited by the time I finally place my cock at her opening. Like a pro she relaxes and lets me slide on in. She most likely has had anal sex earlier today but I don't mind. She rapidly begins working her anal muscles to massage my cock like no other hooker I've ever met; since I had never had an actual girlfriend that was saying something.

When I come I am covered in sweat and she is rubbing her clit furiously getting herself off as well. By the time I have her undivided attention she is reaching around and rubbing my hair and pulling my lips into her neck.

"Did I pass the test?" she questions.

"There was no test Regina. I wanted to fuck you again so I did. I had already decided to make this a weekly thing right after you asked. It is nothing personal; you are just a great lay," I reply.

"You know if you want to do it on a weekend it is $450," she suggests. It is a hundred-fifty more, but a weekend night might be better.

"I'll think about it," I promise her.

(Five days later)

The second man is dead before the first one hits the ground. The other six assailants are scrambling to get their guns out. Cowan shows rare bout of common sense be running around the car behind me. I bag two more before they all reach cover. The key to setting an ambush is to keep the ambush secret; a task these guys have failed.

My opponents haven't been too smart and they certainly aren't very good shots. Having half their number being dead or very nearly dead isn't doing much for their morale either. These guys are drug dealers; I am a professional killer. They know guns but Uncle Sam trained me to kill quickly and efficiently.

I am behind the closest car with shots ringing off while I put in a fresh clip. Firing at someone trying to keep their heads down only works if you know where they are. Otherwise all you do is let them know where you are and waste bullets. The big guy with the Mac is screaming his head off so I cut around the far side and put a round through his neck; not a great way to die.

Before the last three can adjust I cover the distance to the car closest to them. I punch it and come around while this guy is still looking over the hood trying to figure out where I am. I put two in his chest. At this time numbers seven and eight decide to run. Like most good soldiers I shoot them in the back. Short of the Zombie Apocalypse dead enemies don't come back and get you.

I pop in a fresh clip and begin going over the bodies while Cowan looks over the leader and his briefcase of cash. Cowan is ecstatic while I am on the verge of murder.

"What the fuck is going on?" I growl.

"I'm expanding my business," he admits.

"Dude, I'm not your enforcer," I shout as we head for the car.

"I beg to differ," he grins wildly. "You just put a major hole in my competition. I only agreed to this meeting so I could lure them out and let you take care of the problem."

"Fucker, we could have both died; there were eight of them," I snarl.

"I knew you could handle them Christian," he smiles.

"You know nothing about fighting Cowan so don't give me that crap. I didn't sign on for any drug war. I came back home to get away from this," I swear.

"I couldn't tell it by watching you work Christian. You are an artist," he gloats.

Funny, I don't think artists tie eight year old boys to bombs. I have nothing else to say to Cowan until he drops me back at my car. He hands me an envelope with $5000 in it. I am not sure if I hate him more for giving it to me or for me for taking it. I find myself giving Regina a call.

"What happened?" she immediately asks when she gets into the car.

"It is Thursday; why don't I pay you for the entire weekend?" I answer. Regina is floored. This is a ton of money for her and hopefully means a lot less time on her knees. This also has her worried.

"What does this mean?" she repeats carefully.

"I had some work to do," is all I feel safe saying. Regina knows what I mean; someone somewhere has died violently.

"Let's go to my place and let me pick up some things," Regina suggests.

I get directions and go to her little flat she shares with Shelia. She gathers up some stuff, calls her pimp with the good news. He laughs at her and warns her to get the money up front.

"How do you dump this guy?" I ask.

"It is complicated. I have to work his section of the neighborhood; without him I can't safely work. For that I give him a cut of what I make, plus he handles my rent and ... drugs," Regina confesses.

"How much does he take?" I inquire.

"$300 a week plus sixty percent," she responds.

"That is twelve blowjobs a week only to break even? Then he tacks on rent and drugs ... that's around how much? $400 more," I do the math. Regina who is much smarter than I am looks ashamed.

"If I have a good week I can put some away," she clearly lies to me. Any spare cash she has goes up her nose.

"Get your stuff and let's go," I tell her. I've paid for her and she is mine now. She gets some 'stuff' and shows me some of her whore clothes for the weekend. I remind her to bring plenty of condoms. I tell her she is my whore after all, which is the first time I see some emotion behind my saying that. On the way back to my place I try something.

"What would you prefer me to call you; whore, prostitute, or hooker?"

"How about Regina?" she responds softly.

"I like Regina," I affirm which caused her to give off a small sigh.

"Why don't you have a real girlfriend?" she inquires a little later.

"Why do I need one when I have you?" I answer.

"Christian, you pay me to be with you," she points out.

"And this is different from a girlfriend how?" I grin. "Besides, what would I do with a full-time girlfriend; when I need companionship I have you and when I want to be alone I don't need to make excuses."

At my place she attempts a blowjob once inside the door but I pull her to the sofa and tear her clothes off of her and fuck her hard while running my fingers over her sides and under her arms. She laughs and giggles until she comes. Then I pull her down to the floor on top of me and have her ride me to an orgasm of my own then she is good enough to clean me up with those gorgeous lips of hers.

I decide to have a little more fun so I order some pizza and have Regina answer the door in only her flimsiest bra and thong. She tips the delivery guy with a blowjob too. I imagine that the local joint will be killing themselves to get pizzas to my place for months. Wiping a dribble of cum from the corner of her mouth she looks over at me.

"Is that some sort of high school fantasy of yours?" she grins.

"Hell yes," I answer. "That kid will be telling people about this pivotal moment in his life for years."

"Pivotal moment?" she wonders.

"You underestimate the effect of the sexually clad beautiful female form on the underdeveloped teenage boy's mind," I explain. Regina looks at me strangely then I realized that I've called her beautiful and it has been a long time since someone has called her that and meant it. She comes over and puts the pizza down beside me on the sofa.

I take hold of her hands and keep her standing in front of me pulling her close until I am breathing on her stomach. I gave it a light kiss then began running my hands lovingly over her slender curves.

"What are you ..." she starts but I hush her. I go back to exploring every inch of her occasionally bringing her stomach closer for another lick or kiss. She rewards me with a steady quickening of the breath.

"Get us some plates so we can eat," I order her when she is sufficiently aroused. Considering the lethargic, emotionally stunted woman I'd seen only a few weeks ago I am a bit taken aback by her skipping off to my tiny kitchen to get us plates. We serve up several slices and watch some TV while we eat. I take a fingerful of tomato paste and dab it between her breasts.

She smiles innocently and lowers my head to her chest and let me lick it up.

"I owe you a good licking for that," she purrs. Either her acting is truly impressive or Regina is enjoying things despite our current circumstance. We finish eating; chuckle and I sling an arm around her as we relax. Regina puts her hand in my lap.

"I want something with that," Regina tells me but then she ruins the moment, "let me go to the bathroom to freshen up." She is flying when she comes out of the bathroom and I feel some real anger aimed at her. "Let me take care of that now," she murmurs happily. She pulls my shorts down and starts to lick on my cock.

She is a bit sloppy and loose so I start pushing her head farther and farther down until I am massaging the back of her throat. I am punishing her for her addiction and what I feel it robs me of the old damn Regina. As I shoot my load down her throat I push her to the bedroom and begin spanking her ass.

"Ow!" she whimpers, "what did I do wrong?"

"You are nothing but a lousy whore Regina," I growl back at her.

"Christian," she sobs, "I thought you liked me."

"Why did you have to do the damn coke Regina?" I snap as I continued to spank her bottom.

"It makes me feel better," she tries to explain. "I need it." She sounds so piteous I stop spanking her. I can't make her change. I can't stand seeing her stoned out of her mind. I want Regina for the weekend and all I have is a whore; well fuck me. I let my rage pour out of me for the next few hours and Regina is my vessel. I bite her, slap her, and fuck her in all her holes. I am done with her.

Regina shakes me awake; it is still dark outside but the light from the streetlamps let me see her clearly. She's been crying.

"Why do you hate me?" She has clearly sobered up but has only a fraction of the memories of what has happened. I look at her. I could call her she's a whore again and be done with it.

"You let me down Regina. Maybe I asked too much of you. I've never been addicted so I don't know what you are going through. I know I can't be around you while you are doing and since you won't stop I can't be around you and the most fucked up thing about that is you are the strongest sexual relationship I've ever had," I explain.

Regina looks at me as if she can't believe what she is hearing.

"You are a bastard," she tells me angrily as she hops out of bed.

"Get back here," I command calmly. "You are still mine for the weekend and if you leave I'll only tell your pimp and let him deal with you." Regina spins back around distraught.

"Why are you doing this to me? I thought you were different," she pleads.

"Because not being in control of your life sucks Regina," I explain. I take a deep breath. "Regina, I tell you what; you try to control your coke habit around me and I'll try to not be a bastard when you are high."

She doesn't look happy with the deal.

"Come here," I tell her. Reluctantly she complies until she is kneeling back on her haunches on the bed with me holding her hands. "I apologize. I wanted more than you could deliver."

"Are you making fun of me?" she asks carefully.

"No," I reply.

"Okay. What are going to do the rest of the weekend?" Regina asks rubbing her spanked ass and thighs.

"How about dinner and a movie tonight?" I suggest.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she questions.

"Long and hard until the sun rises," I answer her but she's not offended.

"Are you going to kill anybody?" she said carefully, still not sure where we stood yet.

"Are you going to piss off someone so much I need to kill them," I state plainly.

"You kill people just like that?" she inquires.

"Only for people I like," I point out. She stares at me. "Yes, I'm serious." Regina sits down next to me and sort of leaned against me for a while. She doesn't stay off coke and I try to not get too angry. She satisfies me sexually because Cowan is an idiot; Regina's creativity trumps Shelia's curves every time.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers