All Comments on 'My Brother's New Slut'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
mike2710mike2710over 13 years ago
ok story...

...but not a fan of rape. thanks for taking the time t submit a story

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 13 years ago
Decent, but unrealistic

Just a bit too unrealistic for me. It became disappointing when it turned into a full-fledged gang-bang.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Not very good at all:

Sorry Bob. A real BOW WOW. Pulling a choo choo while only a couple of blocks away from hone, "ON OR NEAR A COLEGE CAMPUS" with a couple dozen guys and your brother in law, every one in town knew about it before she had her morning coffee and her husband will find out as soon as he gets home thus elevating the need to worry how to carry on when he gets back and is there.

HamsterHamsterover 13 years ago
Sucks

Only an asshole loser would drug a girl for sex. Lit stories (for the most part) are all about fantasy. Why anyone would have this as a fantasy that tuned him on is beyond me. Guys who do this sort of thing end up in jail. Maybe going to jail is the real fantasy here.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
It would have been better if he kept her to himself

He should have been able to be the only one to fuck her and turn her into his slut and no one else would get any of her.

But that's just my way of thinking.

Thanks for the story.

Psionic_XPsionic_Xover 13 years ago
Disappointing

I liked it until others joined in. Don't care for that gangbang stuff. Good writing though.

DeckviewDeckviewover 13 years ago
Very disappointing

He goes from not touching her because of his brother and then turns her into anyone's slut. Shit.....

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
I love the way you know just which chicks to force....

.....every fuckin' time they outgun you!!!-Beginning to see a pattern here.Or many. Maybe that was just flashbacks. When are you going to post Robs' wedding here chickenshit!

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailover 13 years ago
Could have been better.

The writing itself is good but I, like the others would have enjoyed it more had he kept her to himself, or maybe just one other friend. I also just about hurled when she made him eat her out. Gross beyond measure.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 12 years ago
Disgusting....

DID I SAY DISGUSTING?

imhaplessimhaplessabout 11 years ago
Rape is rape

Even though well written giving a woman something (as opposed to her willingly consuming it herself) is slimy in addition to illegal. Ugh! I know it's just a story but that doesn't mean I can forgive it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hurry and write Pt2

Where your funky as goes to prison for rape along with your boys, and start fucking dudes because your family cut you off for this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Rape is rape"

Such an interesting comment from this author, given the rape in "The Whore Next Door."

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sinking fast

This is a new low, even for JPB. Nothing good at all in this farce. Drugs, gangbang, cheating with brother's wife. A good man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Not a “rape victim turns slut” fan. Know too many victims to take this seriously as a fantasy. I’ll pass on voting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

Garbage says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Another useless offering from this pathetic excuse for a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
INTERESTING

Held my attention.

Like digdaddyrich and others, would have preferred he kept her for his own personal plaything.

More relational / romantic that way.

Still, 5 stars.

Shows the wildly varying scenarios/plots that

The King of Variety can come up with.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I have no earthly idea why some people think JPB is a good writer. He literally writes the same plot into every story. The only difference in his characters are their names. The same, tired cliches EVERY TIME.

I guess people feed on stupid, and JPB offers stupid in copious amounts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disgusting writer

Your mom hopefully was a woman?? The level of disrespect u show by writing shit like this where a guy is trying to date rape a female and that too His own brothers wife shows the shit upbringing u have come from...u sem to have a fan base but for the love of god I cannot understand how a writer with this mentality can have an acceptable fan base....I guess birds of the same feather flock together???

U should hve been aborted at birth..would have been god riddance to Puky rubbish

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I know what JPB is capable of, but if this was his first story I had read, I wouldn't read another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good tale. While only one of the previous five commenters approve of/like JPBs writing, none of the other four do any writing so as to compete with JPB. Am I saying that four of five JPBs readers are assholes you readers will have to figure it out for yourselves. LP

redboat7redboat77 months ago

Great story! Loved it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
8910 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...