My Brother's New Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't really know if there is a difference between a climax and an orgasm or whether they are different names for the same thing, but to me this was an orgasm. It was ten times more intense than the previous one - and I kept my hands on her tits and my mouth working on her cunt to try and make it last as long as I could. She kept crying out, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" as her body shook and then she started to come down from the high. "Oh god, oh Jesus, oh sweet fucking Jesus" she moaned and then she surprised the hell out of me. "Keep eating me you cocksucker" and she grabbed my cock. I braced myself, expecting her to do some bodily harm, but instead I felt her hot mouth engulf my cock. I kept licking and sucking and playing with her tits while Mindy gave me some of the best head I'd ever gotten. For several minutes she worked on me and then suddenly she pulled away from me, swung around and mounted me.

Then she fucked me. It was all Mindy - I just laid there as she moved up and down and rocked back and forth and moaned. It went on for several minutes and then the moans started to get louder and she started slamming herself down on me, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh god damn it, oh sweet fucking Jesussssssss" she wailed as she had an orgasm. Her body shook, her cunt muscles contracted squeezing my dick and I shot into her. Mindy's body slowly stopped shaking and then she rolled off me leaving me staring up at he ceiling trying to catch my breath. Finally I looked over at Mindy and saw that she was asleep.

When I woke up in the morning Mindy's head was on my chest and one of her legs was across mine. Her hand was on my dick and as soon as I was awake enough to realize it, it started to grow. I tried to ease myself away from her without waking her and she mumbled something and her grip tightened on my cock for a second and then it fell away. I slowly and carefully got out of the bed and left the room. I made a pot of coffee and got to work on cleaning up the after party mess. I'd been at it for about forty-five minutes when I heard the shower start running and I started to prepare myself for facing the music. Twenty minutes later Mindy came into the dining room/kitchen area. She walked past me with out saying a word, opened the cupboard and got out a cup and poured herself some coffee. She turned and leaned against the kitchen counter and just looked at me for several silent moments and then she said, "Don't I at least get breakfast?"

I got up from the table and got busy. While I was frying bacon and getting together the ingredients for a cheese omelet Mindy sat at the kitchen table watching me and sipping her coffee. She didn't say anything and I was so ashamed that I kept my back to her so I wouldn't have to face her. When it was ready I set it down in front of her and started to turn away, but she pointed at the chair on the other side of the table and in a tone of voice that left no doubt that it was an order said "Sit!" I sat. She ate her breakfast, occasionally looking up at me, and when she was done she pushed her empty cup over to me. I got up and filled it for her and when I handed her the full cup she looked at me and said:

"Why? I thought you liked me."

"I did...I mean I do." There were a couple of seconds of silence and then it all came out of me in a rush. How I really felt about her, how I thought about her all the time, how Sal had noticed that I couldn't keep my eyes off of her and how he could help me out. I told her about not knowing that she would know that it was me and how I planned to clean her up, dress her and let her wake up in the spare bedroom not knowing what I had done.

"But why did you turn the rest of them loose on me?"

"I didn't. The rule here is supposed to be that when the bedroom door is closed stay out. I left to go to the bathroom and got stopped on the way back. When I got back about five minutes later they had already started on you. There wasn't any way I could have stopped the six guys who were already in the room."

Mindy stared at me in silence for almost a minute and then she said, "Well little brother, another woman would probably kill you for doing that to her, but you got lucky. I would never have believed it of myself, but I loved it - I honestly loved it. You turned me into a cock hungry slut little brother. When's your next party?"

"Next Friday."

"No, that won't do. That won't work for me at all. Barry will be home. Get on the phone little brother; you are going to have a party tonight and maybe even tomorrow night. I don't know how we will work it when Barry gets home, but we will think of something."

She got up from the table and looked at me, "You want to fuck me before I go home, or wait until tonight?"

I just sat there and stared at her speechless and she said, "Come on baby, not a hard question - now or tonight?" And then she giggled, "Or both?"

It took me a second or two, but I finally got my head out of my ass and stood up and dropped my pants. Mindy smiled and headed for the bedroom.

12