My Bus Trip Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers

She said "honey you have brought out the old me, this is the only time I have ever done anything like this in a public place. God it is so fucking wild, Thank you dear, Now what say we try and rest, I would love to stop over with you, are you in any hurry or are you on any time schedule at all?" I said, "no, I am pretty much free, I can stop over at any stop along the way." I stood up and grabbed two pillows and two blankets she said, "I’ll stretch out on the seat in front of you, why don’t you stretch out here." She moved to the seat in front of me and laid down with her head at the window side. I took one last look around and laid down myself.

I fell asleep. I was having this wicked dream of me in another gang-bang. I was really enjoying the dream and all the filthiness that went with it. I felt fingers working my cunt after they all fucked me and I was coming again. I realized I was waking up and the feeling of the fingering was not going away. I then realized Sue must have woke up and decided to play some more. I still had my eyes closed and I realized that I was on my tummy and my legs were open for her to play around inside. I moved my hips working with her to get her fingers inside more and deeper. I moaned and loved the feeling of her fingers. I felt one finger work into my butt hole and that really got me going.

I felt an orgasm start to come on me and I wanted to turn over and watch her face as I climaxed. I just turned over and as I did the fingers came out. I sort of expected that, what I did not expect to find was the fingers belonged to the Sailor. He had come back to my seat and went to work. I had startled him with my turning over but he did not run off. I simply laid on my back, with my head on the pillow and I raised and opened my legs giving him full access to me. He did not move until I said "Do it, do it baby, come on, finger me honey."

He moved his fingers back to me and as he slid them in I reached down and grabbed his wrist, I moved my hips against his fingers, and I fucked them. I think he had two or three fingers inside of me I wasn’t sure, what I was sure of was that I loved this fingering she was giving me again. I loved waking up being fingered and right a climax. This boy was the perfect alarm clock in my book. I looked around and it was still dark out. I heard the bus slowing down and from the lights I could tell we where making another stop. The boy never stopped fingering me. As we pulled into the station I was looking at his face and his eyes. I heard the driver say softly so not to wake up anyone sleeping too sound that this was a 20-minute stay. Then I heard the door open and a minute or two later close. The engine was off and I could hear my breathing due to my excitement. I pushed myself up a little to look around and I did not see any heads up, they people were either laying down on the seats like Sue and I or they got off of the Bus.

I said to my new friend, "are you hard baby?" I sure could use a cock in there, and if your game sailor I think I may like it in my ass, how about it baby?" he pulled his fingers out and told me to role unto my tummy. I did and I felt him get up on the seat and after pushing my legs open and apart he was pushing his cock against my butt. I thought that just like the pain was a one-time thing with my virginity, I did not expect any more pain from my butt hole again. Boy was I ever surprised when the pain hit me. Oh it was not as hard as the first time that I did it in the sex shop, but it still did hurt. I moved my ass trying to get away from his cock, but he was much faster than I was. I wanted to scream out with the pain but I knew if I did scream I would wake up the people still on the bus sleeping. I muffled my cry against my pillow and like the first time I wanted him to hurry and get it over with.

I swore right then and there never again. I think by the third stroke of his cock the pain left and that feeling came back over me. It swept over me so fast I mean one minute I was in pain and the next I was in instant pleasure. I pushed back against his cock. I really shoved myself hard against his every inward thrust of his cock. I wanted every inch of him inside of me. I pushed back hard and I grunted as I did it. The harder I pushed back at him the harder he fucked me. I lost myself to the pleasure and I was shaking and shaking as I came and climaxed

I felt my asshole flex as I climaxed and that seemed to send him over the edge because he came in me hard. He slammed into me so hard my head was hitting the window edge. He finely finished and I tried to hold onto his cock with my ass, but I couldn’t. He pulled out and as he stood up and I turn back around and he said "thanks lady, your hot." Then he went back to his seat. He no longer had left when Sue knelt on the seat in front facing me. She said in a very low voice "My God Autumn, you have got to learn to control yourself lady. You were so damn noisy you moan louder than I yell. I know you had to have waken up the whole Bus. Girl you are one hot woman, I just loved watching him fuck you. I take it from the pain that you are still new at the anal thing."

I got up and went into the bathroom I had to clean myself and pee. When I came out Sue was in my seat and she said "I thought I better stay back here with you before another one of those horny men come back here and you loose control again. That is if you want me too." I said "Oh no, you stay here, I need some rest that guy wore me our and my butt hole is way to sore right now for anything more." She sat over in the corner and I laid down putting my head in her lap. Sue said, "I’ll wake you when we get to St. Louis, that should be in the morning some time." I felt her petting my head as I fell asleep.

When I woke up we had stopped and Sue was gently shaking me. I heard her say "Autumn, where here, wake up dear." I woke and sat up rubbing my eyes. I asked "are we in St. Louis?" She said "yes we are dear, it is time for me to get off, can I invite you to a home cooked breakfast, I mean can you stop over and maybe stay a day or two?" I felt so stiff, I needed a good shower, I needed to get out of this dress, and even though I slept, I wanted to sleep in a bed.

I looked out side and we where in a huge Bus Station. I said let me get my bags and I’ll stay if you promise me a nice hot bath with that breakfast Susan." She smiled and said "No one has called me Susan since I was in high school, I like that." we got off the bus, we both got our bags and we walked to the parking lot. Sue directed us to her van and off we drove to her place. It was about an hour’s drive to her house that was in a lovely neighbor hood with good size yards. In San. Diego they would have put two or three house’s on her lot. We went inside and she went out to the back. I followed her to the kitchen and just watched her. She went out the back door and her dog was going nuts, barking and licked her face. He was so big I thought he was going to knock her over when he jumped up.

She brought him in and I discovered he was very friendly and excited to see his owner back. Sue said "Gus, meet Autumn, Autumn meet Gus." I petted him as he gave me big kisses. (Licking my face with his big tongue) Sue said "My neighbor fed him for me while I was gone, I just hate leaving him here alone like this but he doesn’t look the worse for the ware." She then said, "Why don’t you go up stairs take a nice hot bath and we will eat." I said, "Sounds good, where should I put my bags?" Sue said, "well my dear, at the top of the stairs is my guest room with a private bath and my bedroom is at the end of the hall. You feel free to choose and don’t worry about me. If you want you are welcome to sleep with me and if you do not, I won’t be offended."

I smiled at her and went to go up the stairs as I heard Sue say to Gus." Now stop that big baby, we have company and I don’t want you jumping all over her, get down, and if she ends up in my bed, you keep your big ass out of there and leave us alone." I chuckled to myself hearing her talk to him as if he understood. I walked down the hallway and found the bedroom. I started the bath and got out of my dress. Sue came up picked up my dress and said "If you don’t mind I’m going to throw this in the washer with my stuff, it will be all nice and clean for you. It makes you look so lovely."

I was soaking when Sue came back with a mimosa (half-orange juice and half champagne) she got out of her cloths and got into the tub with me. She said "I am so happy you choose to stay in my bedroom with me." I gave her a smile and said, "Oh, you mean this isn’t your guest room? I guess I made a mistake." As I said that I moved over to her and gave her a very loving kiss. I felt so wonderful at that moment; we washed each other and very gently just held and touched each other. I did not touch anything but her breast and she mine. I don’t know how I felt but it was nice. While I knew I wanted more sex with Sue, I did not feel in any big hurry.

We dried each other and we walked down stairs naked and clean. I heard Gus out side and he was jumping around in the yard wanting to come back inside. I said "Looks like old Gus there wants back inside, should I let him in for you?’ Sue said "Ohh no, we better leave him out side, if he sees us naked he’ll really go nuts. That is the horniest dog on earth. He doesn’t care if we are human, I have to watch him every minute or he will hump the floor lamp." I said "oh" not really knowing what to say to that. Sue cooked a lovely breakfast and I was ready for some sleep.

We went up to her room and I loved her soft bed. It pulled me into it and I was out. I woke up some time later and it took me a moment to recall where I was and why. I turned over and I saw Susan laying there on her back. I just laid there looking at her and watching her breath. I would watch her breast and nipples rise with he breath intake and fall as she exhaled. She was not covered and I looked at her red bush down between her legs. I say bush however it was more like a small red patch. I realized that she shaves herself down there and I was curious about it so I move and shifted enough to take a real good look.

I looked at her nipples and knelt up to blow a little air over them. I did this and I saw them become stiff. I brought my mouth closer and as gentle as I could with out waking her I kissed them both slowly and one at a time. I had this desire to wake her up sexually and it was strong. I very gently ran my fingers around her red patch and I slowly move them lower. I notice her breathing after awhile and what I was doing definitely had an effect on her. I watched as she slowly opened her legs thus allowing me more freedom with my fingers just floating over her tender passage. I saw her lift up her knees and with that her legs seemed to fall open. I looked at her face to see any sign of her waking up, I saw none. I felt her labia and it was swollen and full of blood. I gently touched her huge clit that had the hood pulled back and her breathing was now much faster than before.

I was so turned on by this, I was wondering if she was dreaming or if she was aware what was going on and what I was doing. I slid my index finger down and found her very wet. I inserted my finger inside and I found a real spongy part. It was something I had never felt before and I noticed that when I did touch hers she responded in a very positive way. She moaned and moved her hips. I put my thumb on her big clit and I started to suck her right nipples. Sue moaned and she started to grind herself onto my fingers (by then I had inserted 2 inside) I felt her hand touch my head as I work on her nipples and then move down my back. I felt her hand move under me and move to my own center of my sexual heat.

I had to shift just a little because the way I was just out of reach for her. She found me clit and began to rub. I felt her pulling my hips closer to her and she had me turning so much that with my body change I had to move my mouth down her belly. I kept gently kissing and sucking her skin as I made this slow and steady shift. Before long Sue had her other hand down there working me and she was moving my hips around pulling me to straddle her head. She worked her fingers like an expert. I could feel her breath on me. In this position I saw now right over her open legs and I could see my wet fingers and I started using both hands on her as she was on me. I felt her pulling my hips down and as I lowered myself to her I lowered my face to her clit. I laid on her and using my other hand I inserted two fingers of it also into her.

Sue did the same to me and there we where in a 69 with both of us fingering each other with four fingers pulling and stretching and sucking each other’s clits. We took each other to a climax that I felt would never ever end. I had her hole so open, I kept working that spongy area, I worked at trying to some how pull it out. I wanted to suck it I worked my face into her hole and tried sucking it and licking it. I could touch the end of it but that was about as much as I could do to it. I felt her working my hole with her mouth. I had sweat all over my body and after I have no idea how long I realized that the climax was over and I was coming down.

I rolled over onto my side and I kept licking and working Sue’s Love hole with my mouth. She never let go of me as we turned. I slowly began to ease up and she did the same. It was her that spoke first and she said "What a lovely way to wake up, I haven’t ever woke up turned on and ready to climax like that." I smiled and turned around to face this lovely woman. I kissed her and said, "I’m sorry Susan, I just could not resist, you looked so perfect, and I just had to." She smiled and said, "Lets shower and grab a bite to eat." We both showered and needless to say this time we did touch and sexually abuse each other in that shower.

This woman seemed to have as strong of a desire for sex as I did and I thought to myself that I hoped that when I was her age I would still have this desire. We went back down stairs naked and as we went into the kitchen she asked "Do you like coffee?" I said Sure, let me make it." Sue told me where everything was at and she made some toast. Standing there waiting we held and kissed each other. When the coffee and toast was done we sat down and she asked, "Tell me Autumn are you game to learn some more about sex? I mean from what you have told me so far, this trip so far has been an eye opening experience for you, are you open to learn more and maybe experience even stronger pleasure that you have up until now?"

I sipped my coffee and after hearing her I said, "of course, I want you to teach me anything and everything." She gave me a strange look and said, "Are you sure dear, most people would think what I am about to show you is not only wrong but sick. I for one feel it is the most exciting thing I have ever experienced. I don’t want to scare you off showing you this and have you hating me." I looked at her and said "look Susan, I am sure if you love it, I will love it too. I am game if you are."

The next Chapter will be in the "Extreme" section as it will have "nonhuman sex" in it, Autumn is going to be doing Gus.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers
12