My Career Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I gently laid it across her, she reacted with heavy breathing and little oohs. But she quickly assured me that it was fine and that the warmth felt good. I then asked her to raise her bottom a bit so I could wrap the towel under her. That was needed to soften the hair in her anal area. She did that without any hesitation.

After a few minutes, I removed the towel and poured warm oil into my gloved hands and began rubbing it onto all the remaining hair. Now it was obvious that she was getting a bit aroused. Her body twitched a few times and her breathing pattern changed. But again, she never said a word so I continued. The labia were swollen when I finished the oil rub. Her clit was also peaking out from its hood and there was a viscous fluid coming out of her vagina.

I needed to be careful. I did not want to embarrass her more than she already was.

I slowly applied a shaving cream with my gloved hands to the entire area. Again, her breathing quickened, her head jerked back and her hands grabbed the pad along her sides. Did she just have an orgasm? Again, no words were exchanged so I continued.

"Shelley, I am now going to begin the razor work. Please do the best you can to not move suddenly, cough or sneeze without warning me. This razor is very sharp."

I offered her a towel to cover her eyes before I turned on the bright work light. She accepted and I gently laid a fresh towel over her face. I think I saw a slight smile but maybe I was just imagining things. I then turned on the floodlight. Wow, another jump from my uncontrollable cock. This was an amazing sight.

"Shelley, I am going to be touching you now and you will feel me pulling and stretching your skin as I shave. Please warn me if you need to move in any way. Do you need to stretch your legs or stand up for a minute?"

"Actually, I do. Where is the rest room?"

"It's just in the hallway, first door on the right." Thank heavens I had cleaned that room top to bottom and replaced the toilet since I could not get the old one looking as clean as it really was.

She laid the towel aside and slid off the table. As she walked away from me, I just stared at her butt. The firm cheeks swaying from side to side as she walked held my undivided attention. That was one fine ass.

After listening to her pee and washing up, I was more excited than ever. This was not good, but what could I do?

She returned to the table and quickly climbed up and resumed her position.

"Thanks, I needed that break. Sorry about wiping off some of the shaving foam.

"No problem, I have plenty. Just let me know if you need anything at all." I noticed that she did not recover her eyes with the towel.

I flipped on the light again, re-applied the shaving cream and reached for my razor. I always stroked it across the strop a few times just to make sure no burrs are on the edge. I suddenly remembered that my strop was still on the chair outside of the curtained area. So I excused myself and told her what I needed to do.

While touching up the straight razor, I noticed Jim outside the window looking at me.

Returning to Shelley, I gently opened her legs and began on her left side. Since I am right handed, that was the easiest way to work for now. With my left hand, I

stretched her labia to the right and slowly shaved the hairs now standing erect. As expected, the razor did a fantastic job and all I could see was bare, totally hairless skin.

I continued working the side of her left labia until it was totally smooth.

The only way I could create tension and smooth the shaving area was to pull on her outer labia. This put my hand into contact with the most sensitive area around her clit. The tension and the tugging while my little finger rubbed against her clit and the opening of her vagina created a wave of electricity within her body. She was probably approaching an orgasm; maybe she was in one as her stomach muscles were twitching and her breathing was more rapid and irregular. Her nostrils were flaring and a few beads of perspiration were on her forehead.

To help her control, I backed off and started shaping the triangle she wanted. That was very easy and did not generate additional sexual tension. She relaxed and appeared to resume her normal breathing. I also relaxed for a moment.

"Thanks Mark, I appreciate what you just did. I needed a little break."

"Shelley, we are going to get through this together so please relax. However, to shave the right side of your vulva, I need to change the angle since I am right handed. I really should have thought of this earlier so we could discuss it. I suggest that you lie on your back, like you are now, and bend your legs so that the bottoms of your feet are touching. Of course, I will need to remove your shoes. Is that OK?"

"Sure."

I lifted her foot and unbuckled the small strap holding the right shoe. I saw the most beautiful foot with perfectly manicured and polished nails. This lady's body was flawless.

After removing the left shoe, I quickly changed to new latex gloves. I wished I could have changed my undershorts as my pre-cum was really leaking now.

With her legs now splayed open and her pussy accessible, I stepped up along the left side of the table. Her arm was between the table and my leg. I could feel the warmth of her arm near my cock but she was not rubbing me on purpose, I thought.

I leaned over her chest and stomach and began to pull her right labia toward the left to give me the tension needed. With every movement of my hand, I saw her clear vaginal fluid sticking to my glove and stringing along as I moved my hand. My breathing then began to speed up. I had to concentrate hard to get through this without causing a scene.

I was so focused on not nicking her that I completely ignored the obvious signs of her arousal. Her clit was distended and her hands again gripped the sheet. Now that her feet were bare, I noticed that her toes were curled. Even more perspiration was obvious on her chest.

We needed a break.

"Shelley, let's talk for a second about how best to shave the other hairs."

"Well, I assume you mean my anal hairs. I was thinking that it might be best if I get on my knees and raise my rear so you can shave it." Again, I felt dumb but excited to think about her suggested position.

"OK, that will work. Let me wipe you off with warm water and then we can finish." I grabbed a new towel, dampened it and then gently removed the remains of the oil and shaving foam. She again seemed to enjoy this attention and soft friction.

Immediately, she turned over, tucked her knees under her stomach and raised her butt into the air in front of my face. Oh god, why me? Her butt crack opened beautifully and revealed the most perfect hole I could imagine. Not a fold out of place, tight and very neat but with several dozen fine hairs.

"That's good Shelley. Let me apply some shaving foam and it will take just a moment to finish the shave." I slowly rubbed the foaming cream in her butt crack, but avoided her hole. This must have tickled her as she started giggling.

After just a moment while the foam did its job and me staring hypnotized by her butthole, I picked up the razor and spread her cheeks to create tension on the very delicate skin. Another giggle.

"Shelley, please. Every time you laugh, your bum moves and it's making me nervous. I really don't want to get this far and cut you now."

"OK. Let me concentrate on something else while you finish. Sorry."

I then resumed the stretching, spreading and slowly shaving the few remaining hairs. Even though the steel blade was at room temperature, it was obviously cold to her. Every time the blade touched the sensitive folds around her hole, I heard Shelley sucking air through her teeth and saw her butthole wink at me. I almost lost it.

Using a new towel, I then carefully washed off the remains of the foam and announced that we were finished. And I really meant "we" as it was as hard on her as it was on me.

She turned and sat on the edge of the table. Leaning back, Shelley's hand slipped down to her pussy area and quickly felt for any stray hair or stubble.

"Well, I must say that I feel like a newborn baby. Not a single imperfection and the smoothness is amazing. Just touching myself is causing tingles," she said while sliding off the table.

Shelley walked to the coat tree. Quickly, she pulled her panties from her purse and slipped them over her feet and up her legs. She next picked up her shoes and buckled them on, then removed the dress from the hanger and slipped it over her head. She asked me to zip it up, which I was glad to do. I sure wished I could rub my finger up her flawless back inside the zipper but did not dare. Her purse was near the coat rack. She picked it up, removed and handed me an envelope.

"Mark, I am impressed that you could do such a delicate job for me. Your skills are perfect for such sensitive work. Here is an amount that I think is fair for making you go to all this trouble. I really appreciate your work and am sure my boy friend will be pleasantly surprised."

Then she shocked me by quickly leaning over and kissing the side of my face as if it was the most natural thing to do. The warmth of her face and smoothness of her lips is still one of my favorite memories. She then looked down, obviously at my bulge, and said, "I am sorry that I was not able to be as under control as you were. Your touch, the oil and cream rub and the way you handled the razor was just too much. My friend said your hands were steady as a rock with a razor and I certainly agree. Thank you."

Neither one of us mentioned the very obvious hard-on trying to escape my trousers. It was also like a rock.

Shelley then turned and walked out. The steady clicking of high heels on the floor brought a little sadness with its sound. I remember thinking that would be the last time this night would ever happen. What a great memory, however! It is now more than 50 years later and the details are as fresh in my mind as the day it happened.

In the envelope was $100.00, which is as much as I would have charged for 20 haircuts.

About a week later, the mail arrived one day. I was cutting hair so the mailman dropped it in a pile on a chair near the door. The rest of the day went by quickly as I was unusually busy for a change. As I was locking up for the night, I glanced at the mail pile and decided to finally open them. Near the top, there was a small envelope that was unusual. It had no return address and it was in a wonderfully precise and flowing handwriting. I opened it.

"Dear Mark,

Thank you very much for your professional work last week. My boy friend was shocked and ecstatic with your work. It was a very fun weekend and I was much more sensitive to his touch than I ever thought possible. He has no idea that you shaved me and I will never tell him.

Again, thank you. I am sure we will meet again. S. "

That was just the beginning. I later saw her being interviewed on TV one night and her name was not Shelley. That did not surprise me for a second.

End of Chapter One

12