All Comments on 'My Chemical Romance Ch. 02'

by miserybusiness

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely Perfect!

Thank you for adding a sequel to this! I loved it! Hope you write more soon, you're an awesome writer!

mekakymekakyover 15 years ago
awesome

loved that you added more of this story! hope to read more of your stories soon:)

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
WOW!!

That was surprisingly awesome. It reminded me of my relationship with my homeboy. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another good one!

100!!! Thank you for starting my week out with a BANG! Your work is wonderful. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

I really enjoyed it; it gave me some hope :)

- Nubian Queen

Goddiva11Goddiva11over 14 years ago
5 Stars

Absolutely Fabulous!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
5

*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice love story

really nice love story. you are a good writer, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
jdxgu ydvujabkjndgv

I LUVD IT!!! T_T but u forgot the kiiiiids! *cries* COME OOON PROLONG THE STORY!!! ;[ i want more more.... =.=

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awwesome!

You write sooo good! Please make sequel..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Almost made me cry!

I loved this story. I read the first part and was so happy reading this to find out they stay together. The ending put tears in my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

love it!!!!!!

miserybusinessmiserybusinessalmost 13 years agoAuthor
extra late but...

thanks for all the comments. i love that you guys love my work! this is great practice for me :)

disableddandisableddanalmost 13 years ago
This white man

Loves the way you write. Don't suppose you live anywhere near Detroit, do you? Naaaa.... I could never get THAT lucky. Any chance there'll be more to the story?

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago
In school,

I met a young lady, not so much like the one in your story, but one that had more feminant qualities than any white girl I had ever met. However we never had the opertunity to get to know each other, this was in the late fifties and an interacial relationship was next to impossible, but I have thought about her many times over the years. Your story was a great read, and brought back some very nice memories. Thank you for a nice trip through some fine warm feelings of the past.

TydomelTydomelover 11 years ago
Extremely Happy!!!!! :D

I love this story! I can relate to the first chapter more than I can relate to this one, seeing as I'm an 18 year old senior in high school & live in the south suburbs of Chicago. I wish I were Jayda so badly, that I almost envy her. This is a great story that I could easily see myself in. This will forever be one of my favorite stories. Good Work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was nice to have closure, but the writing quality was down a bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous