My Childhood Tuition Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god! So huge!" Lee's hard on caught Helen's attention. She got on all fours and crawled toward Lee. She went so near until his crotch was just few inches from her face.

"Oh my god! So big!" She was so fascinated by Lee's big member and kept repeating herself.

Helen was right; Lee's was big, huge!

Lee getting uncomfortable by Helen's stare and sat upright. He pulled his towel to completely cover his hard on.

"Lee! You are so huge! Can I touch it," Helen was still on all fours and begging Lee.

"Can I? Ummn... I've never seen one so big as yours. Lee, please... Let me feel it, just once,'' Helen was still begging Lee.

Looked like Helen has a thing on big penis.

"OK. But please be gentle,"

"Don't worry. I'll take good care of it,"

So Helen reached her hand to the giant hard on in front of her that concealed under the towel. She tenderly traced the whole length of Lee member few times. Then she held the big shaft into her palm, trying to gauge how fat it was.

"Can I remove your towel?" She can't resist the temptation. She pulled down Lee's towel and the true face of Lee's giant member revealed.

"Oh my god! Eight inches! No, it's nine. Huhhh..." Helen had totally lost her hesitation. I saw her poking her own pussy with one hand and grabbed Lee's big fat meat with the other hand.

"It's so hard! God!" She increased her action onto her pussy and at the same time pulled Lee's giant member toward her lips.

"No! No! Helen please. You can't," Lee pushed Helen hand away.

Helen refused to let go first but later reluctantly released her hand.

"The no touching rule applies to two of you. Not me," She protested.

"No! It's applies to you too. Not fair if we can't touch you and you can touch Lee," I bargained with her as she was in desperation.

"All right! Fairness. If you two can't touch me, I can't touch any of you. Right?"

"Of course!"

"Now, let eat the cake. Shall we?" Helen was back to herself and maintained her cool. I lost the bargain.

"Helen. How about this, if you serve us the cake first, Lee will return the favor. You like it?" I tried another way.

"What do you mean by 'serve the cake'?" Helen asked.

"Yes. What do you mean by 'return the favor'?" Lee asked me too.

"Well. It's all up to your creativity,"

"Let say, if you serve us with your breasts. Then Lee can chose to serve you with his.... penis,"

"Steven! You such a dirty minded boy,"

"Lee, is that what's in your mind too?" Helen turned to Lee.

Lee did not answered.

"Well. Lee, as I've said, it's all up to you. You're the birthday boy." Helen gave in.

I knew she couldn't resist anymore.

"Anyway, that's not a bad idea," She then knelt at side of the coffee table and pulled the cake from the center of the table to her. She used her hands to press her dangling melons together and without second thought, she nailed her breasts onto the cake. When she pulled back her breasts from the cake, her nipples were invisible. The peaks of her breasts were coated with a layer of white cream.

She stood up and walked over to us. When she stopped, her breasts were just few inches above our face. Without a word, she maneuvered our faces to her breasts by holding on the back of our heads.

Our heads were pulled together side by side and buried by her breasts, one for each of us. I did not waste any of my time. I opened my mouth to receive the creamy breast that proudly stood before me. Very soon, the peak of the breast went into my mouth and my lips were in full contact with the firm yet smooth breast of Helen. I began to use my tongue to find the nipple the buried under the cream. Her nipple was hard and swollen. I licked the cream around her nipple and swallowed them all. Then I shifted my attention to her nipple. I alternatively sucked and licked the rock hard nipple.

"Ummm...." Helen moaned loudly.

I did not leave my hands free either. My right hand was squeezing Helen buttock and my left hand was playing with Helen wet pussy.

For the first time, I touched a pussy. And it was a fat and slippery one. As I was playing with Helen pussy, I found her repeatedly lowering her hip, which exposed more of her lips to my fingers. I thought she liked my fingers to be inside her. So I started to find her opening.

On the top, I continued to compete with Lee for more headspace as we both were enjoying Helen breast, one for each of us.

My heart raced uncontrolled as I searched deeper and deeper into her. It felt so smooth and wet. Her juice kept flowing down my fingers. Eventually, two of my fingers were completely inserted into her. She kept swaying her hips in circular motions and in up-down motions. I became bolder and started moving my fingers in and out her hole.

"Yes! Huhhh... Naughty boy... Yesss!"

Helen stopped swaying her hips but only moving her hips up and down to synchronize with my fingers.

"Fuck me. Yes! Fuck my pussy. Deeper... Deeper...Huhh..."

I increased my rythm and strength until sometimes my fingers totally pulled out from her and then reinserted deep inside her.

"Yessss! Yessss! I am cumming! I am cumning! Huhhhhh!"

Helen cumn right in front of me and she collapsed onto my chest. Her warm breathing blew at my neck and her firm breasts pressed on my chest! My fingers could feel the throbbing of her clit.

This was the first time I 'have sex' with a lady, and I brought her to orgasm! I was very proud of myself.

"Helen, may I?" I asked Helen softly whether I can remove my fingers that still deeply buried in her pussy.

"Ohhh! Steven! It was you, I thought it was Lee,"

I saw little embarrassment in her.

I pulled out my fingers slowly. As soon as my fingers were out, Helen caught my hand with the two wet fingers still pointing out. She folded my index finger leaving my middle finger standing alone.

"You're such a naughty finger. See how messy you are."

Then she opened her mouth and swallowed my middle finger into her warm watery mouth. She sucked my finger softly and slowly pulled it out of her mouth.

She then pulled out my index finger.

"You too. Naughty finger..." And she swallowed my finger like before. This time, she was looking at me when she was sucking my finger. When my finger slowly slid out of her slippery lips, I almost cum.

"What's next?" Lee asked.

"It's your turn," I answered.

"My turn to serve?"

"Yes, your turn to serve me," Helen can't wait.

"Well, before I start. Helen, I want to see you in your blouse, the silk one. No bra and in the panties your wear this morning." Lee requested.

Helen looked at Lee in disbelief.

"You mean you know which panties I wear this morning! How do you know so much details about me?"

"Yes. I want you to take a brief head to toe shower before coming back. Wearing the cloth I said just now," Lee did not answered but give another request.

Helen face blushed. Although she was surprised by Lee demands, but she it was obvious that she was excited by Lee's demands.

"OK! As you wish," Helen went back to her room. We did not miss a single second to admire her naked body through out the process.

Very soon, Helen came back.

She was all wet, including her hair. She looked a bit messy, with some hair stuck on her face and neck. The wet silk blouse hugged on her skin made it totally lost it elegant shape that it supposed to have. But she looked just so sexy and so seductive in that wet blouse. Her full breasts were completely revealed under the sheer silk blouse. Her flawless curvy body was completely on display.

My hard on came back alive.

"Lee. Is this what you want?"

"Yes! Just the way I like it,"

"Good then! Your turn,"

Helen came near to the half-destroyed cake.

"How do you like it?" Lee asked. He looked anxious.

"Well. Just serve me... I guess, I like self-service," Helen reached her hand and gripped on Lee giant shaft at it base.

She took the cake with her other hand and pressed Lee's organ down onto the cake, just the way we cut a cake. When Lee's giant hard on came out from the cake, some cream already stained on it.

But Helen was not satisfied. She then slip Lee's shaft on the top of the cake to collect more cream. She moved Lee's giant member like a joystick.

After few maneuvers, Helen finally satisfied. She put down the cake and turned her attention to the desert that extended horizontally in front of her face. She examined it in great details. I saw her face slowly turned red and her lips parted with the tip of her tongue hiding behind them, waiting for her chance.

She started to lick the cream with tip of her tongue, like a kid eating an ice cream. Lee's hard on swayed away every time Helen tried to lick harder. She then changed to use her lips. She opened her mouth widely and tried to capture more cream into his mouth. But she still could not get a mouthful of cream or more accurately; Lee's meat.

As for me, the view in front of me was magnificent. Helen was totally indulged into her desert. Her breasts were trying to escape and her blouse was trying hard to conceal them. And her horny face was much more seductive then any erotic film I've ever watched. My member turned full erect and I can't resist but started to jerk myself.

After many attempts, Helen was totally dissatisfied. She moved to face Lee, and Lee's shaft was pointing straight at her face.

"Lee, I think I just have to do it the right way. The way man and woman do, OK!"

Helen did not wait for Lee's response. She opened her mouth to take in Lee hard on. However, her first try was just managed to kiss Lee's giant purple crown. I thought she was still a bit reserved, may be she knew I was watching.

The second time, Helen was more prepared. She opened her mouth widely and the whole crown just went into her mouth.

"Hmmm..." Helen sucked forcefully and moaned in satisfaction.

My hand jerk faster and faster.

She kept sucking and kissing Lee's giant crown.

Lee was in total ecstasy.

She finally released Lee's crown. But she did not wasted any time. She striped off her blouse without bordered to unbutton them. Her breasts broke free and she quickly undressed and threw the torn blouse into the air.

Helen repositioned herself in front of her desert. With her breasts still jingle, she opened her mouth to the maximum and started to swallow Lee's giant hard on again.

Her first attempt managed to take Lee's purple crown into her mouth. Her paused awhile and then slowly swallowed in the giant shaft inch by inch.

I felt my hard on was going to burst.

Helen managed to swallow part of Lee's hard on the first time before pulling out.

"Lee, you taste just great. You must fuck my pussy some day,"

She ate her desert again. This time, the huge shaft went deeper into her mouth.

I was stunned. How can her mouth accommodate such huge meat?

She began her real blowjob. And Lee's hard on went further into her each time.

I was at the verge of explosion, so did Lee.

"Hmmm...ummm...." The whole house was filled with Helen and Lee's moans.

Lee was in total ecstasy. He held Helen head and basically pumping his hard on into her head.

And the pumping continued.

"Uhhh... Nooo....Helen, be careful. I'm wanna cum..." Just as He pulled his hard on out of Helen mouth, he shot his first load right onto Helen's face.

"Nooo... in my mouth," Helen shouted.

Helen quickly grabbed Lee jerking hard on into her mouth and continued to blow it.

"Oh no! It's my turn now!" My orgasm rolled in and I fired my first load into the air. It flew and landed on Helen's face too, so did the rest of my cum, they landed on Helen hairs and her body too. It was my greatest orgasm I ever experienced.

Lee was totally drained and collapsed onto the sofa, but Helen did not finished yet. She kept sucking Lee's cum until it was totally clean.

Finally, everyone stopped.

"Lee. Next time, if you want, come to me. I'll take good care of you. And you don't have to pull out."

Lee just noted his head, he was exhausted

Helen went into her room.

Lee went to the second toilet too. I laid on the sofa like a dead man waiting for my turn.

Later, Helen walked out from her room, totally naked and dripping wet. She walked straight to Lee's toilet. As Lee did not lock his door, Helen entered.

"Lee, something on my hair, can you check it out?"

I realized that was my cum that landed on her hair. I rushed to them and explained.

"You... on my hair!"

"Sorry! I just can't control it. So fast and so strong,"

"Poor little boy." She smiled and kissed me at my cheek. Her breasts briefly brushed my chest.

Helen walked to the shower; Lee gave way to her although that was not much space for her. She squeezed in and stood below the showerhead. Lee already leaned flat to the wall to avoid body contact with Helen, especially his penis. But Helen doesn't seem to care. In fact she seemed to be interested to flirt Lee by pushing her buttock backward whenus shampoo her hair.

After a few bumping of Helen wet and smooth buttock onto Lee crotch, Lee's getting hard again. He suppressed his awaken member from poking at Helen bottom. However, he can do much as his member kept growing until it came right into the gap between Helen's thighs. It was unbelievable that Helen did not seem to notice it. After a while, she leaned forward with her arms pushed against the wall and placed her head under the water. Now, her buttock basically was in full contact with Lee's crotch. Lee released his hand and his erect member poked at Helen pussy.

"Lee, can you rinse my hair? I can't see. Make sure you clear all of Steven's cum,"

Lee obviously under very difficult situation, his erect member was right at the place that he shouldn't be, but at the same time he was too tempted to stay where he is.

Lee raised his hands to Helen head.

"Lee, what's that?" Helen finally took notice or pretended to take notice.

"Sorry. I can't help it, it just got hard and I do know what to do with it..."

Her hand found Lee's hard on and started playing with it.

"Ummm..." Lee moaned.

"Don't know what to do? Hah. I know just the right thing to do." Helen pointed Lee hard on to her wet pussy. Then she carefully pushed her ass backwards to capture it. But the purple crown of Lee was a bit too big and did not enter Helen's pussy as her wish.

"Lee! You are unbelievable! Just give me some time. I'll fix it well," Helen pushed her ankles to raise herself. Then she repositioned Lee's hard on to her hole.

"Ummm..." Helen was getting excited.

"Let's see..." And she slowly swayed her ass to engulf Lee's giant crown.

Lee was too excited. He started to pump the moment his hard on touched Helen's wet opening.

"Ohh... Lee! Not yet! Go slow..." Helen was still trying to fit Lee's hard on to the opening of her wet hole.

But Lee lost his patient. He grasped Helen's hip firmly and pump her pussy aimlessly.

Helen moaned heavily. Her eyes shut and mouth wide opened, her face cramped together, obviously in great pain.

"Lee! Not yet! Slowly... Hhhh... Hhhh... Slow...Ummm..."

I can't tell whether Helen was in pain or not any more. But it was clear that she never let go of Lee's hard on.

"Slowww... Huhhhh... Huhhh... Ohhhh... Ummmm... " Her pain turned to pleasure as Lee gained more access into her.

I started to jerk myself.

Both of them gained momentum.

"Yeess... Fuck me... Yesss... Fuck me... Ummmm"

She began to enjoy the raugh entry.

I saw Lee's shaft gained his depth everytime he pumped. They both fuck in estacy.

I jerked myself harder and harder.

"Huhh... Fuck me... Yess.... Yess.... Ummm..." Helen went crazy.

"Yesss! Fuck me! I'm your whore.... I am your bitch... Fuck me.... Yess... Yes..."

"I'm cumming... Huhh... Fuckk... I'm cumming..."

Helen collapsed onto the wall in front of her when her orgasm rolled in. But Lee was still pumping her.

And I shot for the second time, still into the air.

Lee exploded soon after me. This time, he came inside Helen...

Finally, everyone stopped.

I went back to my bed and slept.

...

When I woke up, it was late in the morning. The sun light shining through the window and warmed my bed.

I was still feeling tired and my penis felt a bit pain.

I heard voices of people panting coming from outside. I put on my shorts and walked out slowly.

I reached the guest area and astonished by what happened in front of me.

I saw Helen knelt at all four on top of the coffee table. And Lee was fucking her in doggie style.

"Huhhh..." Her breasts jingle back and for vigorously.

They did not stop when they saw me.

"Hi Steven. Umm... Good morning. Come over here... Huhhh..." Helen spoke while breathing heavily.

I walked to Helen. My member slowly hardened although it was still in pain.

"Closer,"

I walked closer to Helen. Her face was inches from my crotch.

She pulled down my waistband and released my erect member.

"I'm sorry... Ummm... To let you cummm..." She stemmed when Lee pumping her back harder and harder.

"This time.... Huhhh... Huhhhh..." She was panting heavily while my erect member pointing at her face.

"This time.... let me...let meee... blow you nicely... Huhhh..."

She opened her mouth wide and swallowed me instantly. I pushed my crotch back and for trying to insert my hard on as deep as possible. Very soon I matched their rhythm.

I looked down and saw my penis went in and out of Helen's hungry mouth. Surges of satisfactory ran through my whole body. My childhood teacher, my big sister, knelt down before me, and giving me a blowjob And the other end of her body, her knees spread apart and her ass tilted high into the air. Completely, without any reservation, she presented her wet and horny pussy to my best friend giant manhood!

Yes! Lee was right. I would stay as long as I could.

12