All Comments on 'My Cocksucking Addiction'

by Seethru57

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
you had it made in the shade

95 percent of men don't suck cock,but they want to and would if given the chance.Sucking a nice hard cock is the best gift I give to my friends and they love me for beiing their cum slut.......PEACE

KevstaKevstaabout 15 years ago
Always a fantasy

This has always been at the back of my mind, I would love to experience it, at least once. I am not "gay", not into men, but would love to have the experience. Just once! But the older I get, the more I realise it will always be a fantasy. At least through this, I can dream. Great. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great story!!

one of the better stories on the subject. sucking cock really can be like a drug. and once you're hooked, you're really hooked! please continue the story.

tomthumpertomthumperabout 15 years ago
A hardon story

Loved all those cock-tales! Sucking a guy's cock is truly an erotic pleasure.

Calit69Calit69about 15 years ago
Sorry but what does one look for?

I am sorry to say your storyline sucks. It is composed of vignettes but the details within each are not fully explored. Whilst I think cock sucking is a real turn on there has to be something erotic or some feeling. Not the common opinion here I know. Your descriptions could be more graphic. It would be nice to meet someone like you but how the hell are you recognised as a cocksucker. Is there a look. Do you have full pouty soft lips which encircle an engorged cock . I will probably look for the rest of my life and not know what to look for. Will read another of your stories

0ra1Master0ra1Masterabout 15 years ago
love cocksucking

stories! yours was good because it showed your developement over time but you were a little hasty in the telling! Spend more time describing you adventures and keep on sucking!

Wise_ManWise_Manabout 15 years ago
Well

I enjoyed parts of the story and it had potential but it seems rushed and its many stories rammed in2 one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
just like you

It was good but to much in one story. I also started young because my cousin talked me into sucking his cock. I was very young, very. I still suck when I come across a nice size one. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
can't wait to try

Very hot story, I only wish I had the balls to try it, I want a couple of big dicks shoved down my throat, Man I could use a tastey treat now

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a true cocksucker is man's best friend

This is a great story! Every guy wants to get his dick sucked, especially young guys, who have to unload their hot balls 2 or 3 times a day. Sure, there are women who give blow jobs, but, honestly, it's not their thing. They do it for the sake of a guy they like, and they're real timid, never going beyond nibbling on the head. Fuck that shit! The hero of this story is a real, devoted cocksucker! Like the minister told him, he was born for it, his place in life is down on his knees in front of a horny male who's shoving his stiff prick down the happy cocksucker's throat. A true cocksucker wants his face fucked, which is just what a guy wants to do--no "reciprocity," no lovey-dovey, just stick his big hard cock in the friendly faggot's mouth and fuck it till the guy blows his balls in sweet satisfaction. The cocksucker's reward is a bellyful of warm creamy sperm. Best of all is when he sucks off a bunch of guys one after the other--fraternity boys, army recruits, high school football players, rookie cops, even gang members, any bunch of young guys who need to unload their hot balls in a cocksucker's warm wet mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wish it was me

I so want to try it,I'm a straight male but wan't so much to suck a few cocks, black is my dream. I just don't know how to get the balls to try it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story, great comments!

This is a terrific story by a great writer, and the comments from his readers are nearly as great. First, for Calit, who'd love to get his dick sucked and wants to know how he can spot a cocksucker, I suggest watch for some guy who keeps flicking his glance down to what you've got jumping around in your pants--there's your cocksucker! You'd be doing him and yourself a big favor by just zipping down and hauling out your cock in front of his face--he'll do the rest. Then the comments from straight, even married men, who'd love to have some guy, or lots of guys, shove a stiff dick in their mouth and unload his balls down their throat, go for it! You'll probably get a good idea why the hero of this story devotes his whole faggot life to opening his mouth real wide for real men's pricks and the rich creamy sperm loads they've got in their big balls. There's also the elderly gentleman who'd love to munch on some hot young dick but feels he's too old. Nonsense! Plenty of young dudes get a big kick out of seeing a man old enough to be their grandpa down there in front of them lapping and slurping their hot young balls and sucking on their big stiff cock like their life depended on it! Look, you can be as straight as they come, fuck your wife or girlfriend to within an inch of her life, but once in a while a stiff prick stuck in your mouth is a nice change of pace. Remember, sperm is mostly protein, real good for your system!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wan't to try

very good story, made me oh so hard,you almost give me the balls to go for it, truly a dream cum true

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cocksucker

I too am a cocksucker, after my fist cock, I was hooked. I suck off about 4 or 5 men aday. I go to Gloryhole bookstore and suck cocks.

I would love to be in a room of about 10 or 12 men for a suck and fuck fest, and yes I have also been fucked and love a cock n my ass. I just vcan't get enough cock!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

mmmmmmmmm im a cocksucker too just love swallowing hot semen

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Poker Bitch

It's interesting that I ran across this story. Sounds like my life as a cocksucker. I spent a few years as the whore for a bunch of card players. I would arrive and go to the bedroom to prepare for the night. Usually there would be six or eight guys playing cards, not necessarily all at the same time. One or two would sit out and I'd provide blow jobs and ass pussy to them. Once they got off they'd return to the game only to be replaced by some others. During an evenings entertainment I'd service each of them at least twice and many nights more times than that. In addition to getting the reward of servicing them each pot would be cut so they could pay me for my services. Eventually it reached a point where I began providing the same services to other groups. I still do some of that and still can't get enough meat. Basically, I'm nothing but a cock sucking, ass fucking whore for them. I figure that over the years I've serviced more than a thousand cocks this way and look forward to doing many more as time goes by.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Try it you will like it!

I use to have the normal curiosity about male on male sex like I think most men do but our society shuns. Any way at 49 I got the balls to try it with 2 gay guys I met online. It started with me getting my cock sucked and my ass licked at the same time which put me in the mood for anything. Eventually we moved to the bed and the other guys switched positions, one was sucking my cock and the other one was crawling on his knees towards me with his big 7 inch cock aimed at my lips. Having never suck a cock before I told him I wasn't sure I could suck it all the way but I would try. As I began sucking his monster cock I liked it so much I was determined to not only take it all but also take everthing it had to offer. As my nose reached his pubic hair I let out a moan of satisfaction that I never had eating pussy and I have eaten a lot of pussy. The guy that had been sucking my cock now wanted to fuck the guy that I was sucking so we changed positions and I laid on my back and had his dick shoved down my throat as I watched the other guy stick his cock in the guys ass that I was blowing. It did not take very long before we were all cumming, no one was even touching my cock but when I got my first taste og another guys cum and the feel of a guy cumming in my mouth I was hooked for life.

Since then I have sucked a lot of cock and love being face fucked with a guy holding my head as he forces his cock down my throat then tasting his cum. All you guys tha think about it and want to do it but are afraid to do it will never know how truly pleasurable it is and you are truly missing out on some great sex. If you want a great blow job let another man do it women can not compete with men when it cums to blow jobs

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I've Been There

My guess is that these things all happened for you before you were 18 like they happened for me. I realize that rules about publishing here on this fabulous site, but I was taken back to a young me being used by my first man who was 20 years older than me, and by many teens my own age. I am now i my 50s and am still a submissive cocksucker. I have been married and live a "normal" life but over the years I have knelt for dozens of men and swallowed gallons of cum. I cannot imagine being any other way. Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantasy

I'm married and do want to to try this. Finding someone is another story. I fantasize about the smell of a mans crotch and and having them talk dirty to me and direct me what to do. I want to lick thier balls and between their balls and ass just to get that manly smell and taste their precum. To bad there werent other marrie dmen out here who one could get with on a regular basis. It would be totally hot to share this with ones wife as well. It would be even hotter if my wife shared the experience with me but she would not understand. Hot story. I woul dlike to read more about hte seduction and the over powering desire of a guy getting on his knees and opening a guys pants and pushing his face into the crotch etc. I get totally hard thinking about this..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Superb!!!

Superb, fantastic, what a story! I love sucking cock too, on my knees, I would love to suck priest's cocks... slurp! Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Non-stop gobble cock

my name is Barry and I am also totally addicted to constant cock-sucking. I never imagined, as I was growing up, that cock-sucking addiction was real or that it would happen to me. But I really want a cock in my mouth all the time. It is kinda funny, definitely embarrassing. It just took me awhile to realize that my purpose in life, the whole reason I came into existence, was to suck as much cock as possible. It is a destiny that I very happily embrace.

phtann3phtann3over 8 years ago
wish i was in your olace

I wish I had that chance as an alter boy. too many years ago now. phtann3@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

hi I am addicted to sucken cock and swallowing cum to. im a nympho now. I suck off 15 married men a week. they love it and so do i.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Do me

Can all of you take turns on my cock?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pulpit

would of liked to hear more of hes interactions with the priest and maybe have him under the pulpit while the whole church is full on a Sunday

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I too am a cum loving cock sucking slut. Fortunately for me, I have many regulars. Since I also love getting fucked, im kept busy. I get my pleasure from pleasing the man/men I am with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wanna be

I so loved your story only wish I could get the nerve to give it a try

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Even being he's a guy, but its hot the idea of him behind the pulpit where no one can see him and sucking that cock. Same when there's scenes where guys get their cocks sucked in full view of others but only that which is about the waist, then below their cocks are out and down someones throat.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I loved your story. You are lucky to have all that cock to suck. I too am a submissive cocksucker. I wish I could find a man that needs a personal cocksucker and would feed me his cock on a regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My need

I am a cock whore... Ok would suck cock all day...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story I was horny all the way through it, I know that feeling so well being a submissive cock sucker myself. My master used to have friends round to watch sports and I would be at their beck and call I loved every minute of it xxx sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I grew up admiring guys my own age. I was always curious. Been jerking off since I was a boy. Started with gay sex as a preteen with a cousin and separately with my best friend. Been living a hybrid life since getting married at age 25. Over all these years have sucked cock in parks, bookstores, at houses of guys I met......my asshole is tight and only completed getting bred once. But I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to feed you and all these all cock suckers in the comments my BBC anytime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the under the podium scene was my favorite scene and I have done that a couple of times during lectures with this professor I've been sucking. He loves it when the whole room is full and he's getting a blowjob from me whilst he works

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous