My Coming Out - Another Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, Oh," I thought, "He's in one of his 'Caveman' moods." OK, let me explain. From the time that Gary and I began dating (and screwing) I found that, from time to time, Gary just seems to get into a "mood" (for want of a better word). And, when he gets into that "mood", he has one and only one thing on his mind, and that is to get between my legs as quickly as he possible can. I suppose that this can be explained as just "horniness" but, I guess, in the long run it really doesn't matter. When he's in that mood, he wants it and he wants it NOW. I don't know what triggers it and again, in the long run, it doesn't matter. He's going to take what he wants and that's all there is to it.

For my part, I've never really minded this. I've always liked men who know what they want and aren't shy about taking it (within reason, of course). I suppose there are some women that will put a man off if they're "not in the mood" but, with my husband, I would never do that. It's not that I'm his "property" or anything like that but, I've always believed that if a woman keeps pulling her "not in the mood" act too often, her husband is going to start looking elsewhere.

So maybe I wasn't 100% "in the mood" after Karen left but that didn't mean that I couldn't still have some fun. I let my hands go down Gary's body stopping them only when they came to his hips. I firmly pulled them even closer to me. Gary pulled away from me slightly and with his hand tightly holding my butt cheeks began leading me back to the bedroom. One of fingers worked its way between them and began to penetrate my "back door". I squealed softly and, glancing down, saw the large protrusion that was beginning to form in the front of Gary's robe. No doubt about it; he was definitely "horned up"!

Getting to the edge of the bed, Gary turned me around and opened the front of my robe. Without taking it off, he ran his hands down and then back and forth across my breasts. "You're gorgeous, gorgeous, honey," he breathed. His hands went down to my crotch. Looking down, I could see the head of his cock poking through the front of his robe. I quickly grabbed the sides of his robe and ripped it open. His erection sprang into full view and I grasped it with one hand while cupping his balls with the other.

That was all the foreplay that Gary was interested in. Roughly pushing me back on to the bed, he lifted me by my hips and pushed me back until I was squarely in the middle. He didn't bother to take either my or his robe off. He was totally focused on what he wanted to do to me. He grabbed my legs and spreading them wide, put them on his shoulders. He then seized my hands and pulled them high above my head and pinned them to the bed with one hand. Looking down, I saw his other hand fumbling for his cock. For a brief instant, he rubbed the head against my labia but then, with one almost savage move, he buried his tool deep inside me.

I could only cry out, "Oh God, Gary!" Very deliberately, Gary shifted his knees closer to me and brought his other hand up, now pining my hands to the bed even tighter. Beginning slowly, and almost tentatively, he moved his big cock back and forth inside me. I was totally submissive to his power and both of us knew it. Suddenly his thrusts became harder and deeper. The only sounds that could be heard were the loud slap of his torso against my hips; each slap punctuated by my helpless shrieks, "Oh God! Gary! Gary!"

Since Gary had come only about an hour before, I knew that he was going to last much longer than he had with Karen and that was fine with me. I wanted him; I mean I REALLY wanted him and wanted for him to go as long as he wished. Another thing I realized was that I wasn't going to have an orgasm and that was fine with me. Let me explain something. Most times, I am more than ready to get off but there are other times when I enjoy laying back and let Gary do his thing. It's funny but sometimes I can experience more when I do this; I mean, when I'm not into my own orgasm, I can get the true feeling of Gary being between my legs, the feeling of his cock inside me and little things like the feeling of his balls slapping up against my behind. Silly? Well, maybe to some people but not to me.

Tonight, I was really getting into my feelings of powerlessness. I was totally enjoying the feelings of my complete surrender; my hands being rendered useless; my legs totally spread and accepting and the rough relentless thrusting of Gary's great cock. Yes, I was completely helpless and acquiescent but I was surrendering to a man that I truly loved. God, it was absolutely FANTASTIC!

Gary must have ravaged me for a good twenty minutes. Thank God for the thick walls of our house. I'm surprised that the entire neighborhood didn't hear me. Finally, came the ultimate acceptance; I felt Gary's body shudder and heard his gasp, "Yeah, Damn! YEAH! I felt the jerks of his cock, each punctuated by a gasp; one, two, then, finally, the third.

Gary's grip on my hands relaxed and I wriggled them free and wrapped my arms around his neck. Neither one of us spoke for the rest of the night. We didn't have to.

Gary slowed pulled out of me and let my legs slip off his shoulders down to the bed. Reaching over, he pulled the comforter over both of us and laid back. Within a minute, he was totally unconscious.

I sat up in bed for a minute and watched his face for awhile as he slept. It had been a heck of an evening. First with Karen, then watching Karen and my husband, and finally, an utterly delicious session with my husband. I thought back to what Karen and I had done. It certainly had been different; well, it had been both different and good. Still, I knew that, between being with a woman and being with a man, there is no contest. I'm too much into men (and my husband) to ever have any desire to permanently "go over to the other side."

Strange? I don't think so. We're all sexual creatures and I'm no different from anyone else. Everyone has to go his (or her) own way and do what they can to get the most out of their lives. I'm just lucky enough to have a husband that takes that journey with me.