My Wife Becomes BBC & Bi Slut

Story Info
Married wife explores new sex life with her man and others.
1.6k words
3.17
23.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Numnuts4U
Numnuts4U
24 Followers

NB these stories are all 100% true and are as accurate as the writer can make them from our recollections .

My wife P.J and I, my name is John have both become aware off a new sexuality in our relationship after things became a bit stale and we both were looking to liven things up. We can both now reveal that through an intermediary we have agreed to let them put into writing what happens in our new relationship as part of our new life. We hope you enjoy these stories, some may be short, some may be longer more drawn out it will all depend on what happens. Happy reading and please note if you don't like interracial sex or lesbian sex or cuckolded husbands then don't read and complain about our chosen lifestyle each to their own. Hopefully some of you will enjoy these as they are intended.

************************************

My wife P.J is a sixth grade teacher during the day and a wanton black cock loving slut at night and weekends. Indeed recently revealing a liking for pussy as well so her sexuality has increased to be Bi as well, not that I'm complaining as I get to watch, listen or take part at times. Through these stories I will now do my best to let you all know about and keep any interested readers up to date.

The first instance was a chance occurrence that led to a more active lesbian experience for P.J, and one that will undoubtedly bring further journeys down that road as her sexuality is opening up even beyond what we had originally discussed or acted out in our fantasies.

On the evening that this incident occurred we had been out having a meal, went to the theatre and then to a bar not far from the theatre. At the bar we met a young black female student some years younger than P.J, who sat beside us for a while before she and P.J began a long conversation. I wasn't paying to much attention until P.J suggested we left for home and that Samantha (Sam) would be coming with us. I sort of looked inquisitively at her, but she smiled wickedly and left the bar with her arm around the young girls waist. I thought Oh maybe we are going to have some three way fun with me experiencing two females for the first time ever. How wrong can a husband be!

Upon arriving home, P.J and Samantha were soon chatting openly about sexual partners, their sex life and sharing girly giggles and drinks together as I mixed their drinks, and sat quietly listening to what was obviously becoming a somewhat arousing discussion. P.J and Sam were now openly discussing lesbian experiences and I knew P.J had enjoyed sharing a young woman's charms in previous experiences I knew it was heading that way.

After about an hour of chat P.J and Sam got up and headed to our bedroom. I got up locked the door put the lights out and made my way towards our bedroom also. I all but ran down that corridor not wanting to miss anything that may or would be going on, when I got there P.J and Sam were already on the bed, both stripped naked and hands everywhere over each others bodies. Each woman was eagerly taking turns to suck or lick each others tits.

I began to strip and climbed onto the bed beside them but Sam turned to me and looked straight at me saying

"No girls only, you can watch but if you cant then leave now."

I climbed back off the bed feeling slightly disappointed and sat on the chair next to the bottom of the bed and pulled my trousers down, before pulling my rapidly hardening cock from the confines of my underwear, and stat to tug on it jerking off at the sight before me. It was hard watching my wife with this young woman having so much fun whilst I sat watching. It was like watching a lesbian porno only it was live right there in front of me.

I was so fucking hard watching them make love together and I was amazed as my wife came and came over and over at the hands, tongue and mouth of this young woman. Both woman were really verbal and their filthy talk of

"fuck me harder.... finger that cunt bitch.... make me cum harder slut!"

Soon had me shooting my load all over the bedroom floor. I think what really made me rock hard was the way my wife, P.J was really into this lesbian fuck session. I was becoming hard again when P.J asked me to leave the room and to close the door on my way out. I sullenly left but left the door unclosed totally, so that I could sneak a peek and hear what was going on. I could hear the two of them coming over and over time after time, until I heard P.J moaning loudly but wickedly 'OOOOH NOT THAT!'

I risked a peek and saw P.J was now dressed in her pink and black lingerie with her seemed black stockings on. Sam was wearing her black mesh stockings and white stilettos and nothing else, her labia were all puffed and swollen, and looked decidedly wet and slippery. I could see all that as Sam was behind P.J who was kneeling on all fours on our bed, her ass in the air whilst Sam was licking, rimming and tongue fuckings P.J's asshole . I had to hide as I beat my cock mercilessly yet again until I once again dribbled my cum over the hall floor this time.

After a while and listening to their love making sounds, I again peeked into our bedroom to find P.J her ass still in the air almost with her head buried into a pillow which was almost between her own legs whilst Sam had her right hand with two fingers up P.J's asshole .two up her pussy and her thumb rubbing P.J's clit! ...P.J was screaming into the pillows

"Finger fuck my holes you dirty bitch....that's it fucking finger my pussy harder you slag!"

Oh my god, was this my prim and proper sixth grade teacher wife? My own wife, my P.J? I couldn't help myself I beat my cock as hard as I could and came again, several watery spurts splashed the bedroom door as I watched hardly daring to breathe, biting the back of my own hand to stop me from crying out as my balls erupted for the third time that night.

Then Later I watched the girls again while they were in the sixty nine position eating each others cunts out. I saw Sam fingering P.J yet again, moaning constantly from my wife's administrations to her eager and hungry cunt, crying out over and over;

"Ooph! Ooph! Aaaah!.... Oh god that's it!.. that's it!.. oh god yes!... finger my pussy, fuck it harder pleeeeasse!"

meantime my wife was telling her

"Take it you slut, take my whole fucking hand like the slut you are!"

I saw P.J fingering Sam each fingering each other as hard as they could whilst orgasms ripped through their respective bodies, with similar filthy talk between them carrying on throughout their lovemaking.

The moans, groans, yells and screams filled our home for what seemed like hours. I went to the living room and laid down on our sofa where I fell asleep listening to them fuck each others brains out time and time again.

I awoke in the early hours and, I crept along the corridor till I could peek in again. Both girls naked atop the bed spread out where they had collapsed into sleep. P.J had rips in her stockings, Sam had red hand marks clearly visible on her bare ass. The tears in Sam's stockings were similar or same as those in P.J's stockings, they both hung off each others legs evidence of their torrid love making. I returned to the sofa and fell asleep again.

In the morning, I awoke and could hear them both get up giggling and laughing until I heard our en-suite shower go on where they obviously shared the shower, I assumed they were making love again, going by the moans and gasps I could hear as I got up to make coffee and breakfast. We all sat at the table without any awkwardness between us, just chatting and talking like it was the most natural thing in the world, your wife her lesbian lover and her husband all talking normally! During which both P.J and Sam mentioned they wanted to see each other again at our home and outwith the home.

Sam also said she had a regular girlfriend and suggested they could do a threesome with her girlfriend. Sam laughed saying she has lots of fun toys that they play with, P.J said she was definitely interested and would look forward to it. I sat there taking it all in the whole time wondering only 'What about me?'

After Sam left, P.J and I sat for ages and talked about what happened. P.J even apologised saying she wasn't sure what had actually caused it to happen, or why she did it, despite me assuring her I wasn't upset or that she even needed to apologise for anything. After we came home from work we both sat and discussed things further, much further!

And to cut a long discussion short we have both decided that this is a lifestyle we both enjoy, be it BBC or lesbian pussy and as neither of us have any issues with these decisions we are now looking at the interracial swinging sites. P.J already has several black studs picked out to have us make contact with all with nice thick meaty cocks, and even a few couples....I'm all for doing a couples thing. I don't wanna be left out to often!!

TBC...

as each incident occurs.

Numnuts4U
Numnuts4U
24 Followers