My Company Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ask her if she would like to go have a drink after work. She responds with a tepid yes. I tell her that we should start on an even level here. I tell I don't play games and if she is uncomfortable there is no problem at all. She instantly seems at ease and says yes a little unwinding might be nice. I smile and respond great.

We end up at Smittys and grab a couple of stools right up front. I hoped this would put her at ease. We have a few beers and just shot the bull. I learn that her divorce was very messy and she pretty much left with the clothes on her back. She had lived in central Wisconsin and moved here to Milwaukee to get away from her past. I felt sorry for her. She is upbeat about her future. I toast a drink to our business future together and on that note we leave.

I was going to try to weasel myself into her silk panties but decide to be the nice guy. As she slides down off the bar stool her skirt slides up just enough to reveal that she is wearing expensive looking nylons. Not your unsophisticated cheap nylons. She catches my glance but neither of us say anything. It seems that Annette may be just my type.

Annette and I have become fast friends in the office over her first year. People that interact with us even joke we seem like husband and wife. We have not had any sexual realtions yet. Its clear that we care about each other deeply and we always have a sexual electricity that is just under the surface. Our timing is just never right.

I have hooked up with Kathy since the week before Annette started. Things are better between us but she will never fill my sexual appetite. Annette has been dating on and off. She tends to make poor choices with her guys. Fast, hard living dudes seem to be her type. Annette has made a few date offers to me but I have been faithful to my Kathy. Annette told me the second time she met Kathy that I would never be happy with her. She didn't know how right she is.

Kathy is insanely jealous of Annette. Annette has this air about her that women don't like. Annette oozes sexuality without trying. It's how she talks, how she crosses her legs, how she tosses her hair back, her scent, her ease in a tight skirt wearing 4" heels. It's hard to describe but other women pick it up right away. I am convinced that our time will come. I am totally in love with Annette.

Its Good Friday 1993 and we only work a half-day. I give Annette the day off. It's getting to be late morning and I am already dreading the family Easter weekend I will spend with Kathy and her overbearing family.

I hear keys in the work door and in pops Annette. She has been out shopping and wanted to bring me an Easter gift. She makes me smile. I ask what she got for me. She licks her lips long and slow. She tells me today is the day. I instinctively know what she means. She already has her jacket off to reveal her firm breasts. She moves toward me. She drops to her knees and undoes my slacks. I am already hard.

Annette never even flinches as she deep throats me. Annette has no problem going down on my cock. I hold her head, as she is unrelenting in here sucking motion. I can hardly believe that my Annette is finally doing this to me. I ask her if we can make love and she motions no.

She doesn't take her mouth off my cock so I don't know why. Annette is just unforgiving as she is milking my shaft. I am getting the tell tale sign that I cant hold back much. I grab her hair and pull her even closer which she doesn't seem to mind. She a firm hard grip on my shaft as she licks me up and down. I let out a long moan as my sperm is now pulsating into her waiting mouth. She continues to lick and stroke my cock. I spew a ton of sperm into her mouth. She has missed very little. I am light headed from sensory overload and beg her to stop. She does and immediately becomes concerned about me. I have never been with a woman like this.

She babies me as I get my senses back. I tell her that she is amazing to which she replies a cute "I Know". I thank her for my Easter gift. She replies there is more. I don't even want to know. She comes close to me and tells me that she is in love with me. She tells me that she never wants to spend a night without me.

I am taken off guard but have the good sense to let her know that I love her as well. We make love on her desk all afternoon that Good Friday. As the clock strikes 4:00pm we know that we have to get going. Annette asks me if I can come over to her place tonight. I respond yes.

I go and see Kathy and sadly end our on and off relationship. She is hurt but I am in love with Annette. I finally feel like I have found my soulmate not to mention sexmate.

Annette and I made love 12 times that Easter weekend. It was the most intense sex I ever had. We knew it was love. We even made a baby that weekend. As the years have gone by she is my wife and lover. As a lover she is unparalleled. I have moved on to a different career but will never forget the office trysts that gave me my Annette.

12