My Cosette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jean. My knees are getting week. Please."

I stood and led her to the bed and I gently laid her down. I got on the bed above her and bent down to gently kiss her again. Then I got up and removed her dress and panties. I kissed her again and put her hand on her pussy. "Pleasure yourself my sweet as I undress."

I stood and watched her. One hand on her pussy and the other on her breasts. Fondling. Stroking. Pleasuring herself. I took my time so I could watch this beauty play with herself.

I whispered. "Rub your pussy Cosette. Get your fingers all wet so I can lick your juices off of them."

With closed eyes, she plunged two fingers into her wet pussy. "Oh. Oh. Oh Dieu. Oh Dieu." Her other hand was mauling her tits as she finger fucked herself. I undressed and stroked myself as I watched her.

I finally lowered myself to my knees and spread her legs wide and raised her knees up. I took her fingers from her and sucked on them, tasting her for the first time. "Oh Cosette my sweet. So nice." I put her hand back to her pussy and started stroking her inner thighs, mesmerized by the sight of her fingers disappearing inside of her. My hands went to her stomach and I rubbed as I began to kiss her thighs. Down one and up the other, not touching her crotch or pussy. Kissing. Massaging. Rubbing. The aroma was driving me crazy. I had to taste her first hand.

I removed her hand again, licked it off then lowered myself to her sex. I breathed in savoring the aroma She was so wet. I felt a jolt when my tongue touched her sweet lips. My hands moved to her breasts as I licked. I started licking her labia slowly, savoring her juices. I kept fondling her breasts as I licked her hard nub. Licking it. Sucking it like a mini dick. Her hips were in constant motion, grinding into my face. I heard her moan, "Oh Jean. Oh Dieu. God." I brought one hand down to her pussy and stuck first one, then two fingers into her. My fingers searched her inner walls. I longed to find her sweet spot. Licking, sucking, finger fucking her. I was consumed in lust. Searching. Searching. I kept licking. I kept sucking. I kept eating.

Finally, I couldn't resist any longer. I had to have my tongue inside of her. I moved to her pussy and engulfed it with my lips as my tongue impaled her. I stretched it as far as I could, as deep inside of her as I could get. Twisting. Searching. My well lubed fingers instinctively moved to her rosebud. I began rubbing them along her ass. My left hand was fondling her magnificent tits while my right hand tried to invade her ass. Probing, I finally broke through the sphincter and I began to slowly finger fuck her ass. Then I licked the full length of her slit, from her ass to her clit.

That did it. She grabbed hold of my head, pushing me into her harder as her legs clamped down hard against me.

"Ahhhhh, Ohhhhh Dieuuuu, Goddd. Oh Jean. Ahhhhhhhh." The flood gates opened. She gushed all over me. I took as much as I could, wanting all of it. I so wanted to drink all of her nectar, but I couldn't. There was just too much. Sweet Jesus, it tasted so fucking good.

I removed my finger from her rosebud, took one last lap and crawled up her body. I stroked her hair so she would open her eyes. I wanted her to see my cum covered face. I wanted her to know what I was about to share with her. She looked into my eyes as I lowered myself to kiss her. Instinctively, she pushed her tongue into my mouth and was treated to the sweet taste of nectar. I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed with more passion than I had in years.

She reached down to my hard-on to guide it into her. She had not seen it before this and her eyes widened when she wrapped her hand around it. I'm not huge by any means, but I am bigger than "normal". She smiled and said, "Oh Jean. Oui." Then she pulled me into her. No preliminaries. No getting used to it. She just slammed it into her.

"Ahhhh. Jean. Dieu. Oui. Oui. Fuck me Jean."

God, it felt wonderful. I raised myself up to my hands so I could look at her, look at us. I wanted to see myself plunging in and out of her.

"Oh Cosette. Oh God. Yes baby. You feel so good. Oh God. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh, fuck me Cosette."

I lowered myself, wrapped my arm around her and kissed her hard, passionately, like I hadn't kissed in years. My other hand moved to her clit. I stroked as I plowed in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around me and worked with me as one. Fucking me. Forcing me to plunge into her. Out to the tip. In balls deep. Out. In. Harder. Faster. Years of frustration coming to a head. I was kissing her deeply, stroking her clit and fucking her like a mad man.

I pulled away from her mouth and whispered in her ear, "Oh Cosette. Cum for me again Cosette. Cum for me. Cum with me. Oh sweet Jesus, cum for me baby."

All of a sudden I felt her clamp down on my cock. Her legs began to squeeze the life out of me. "Ahhhhhh. Ahhhhhh. Oh Jean. Ohhhhhhh Dieuuuuuu."

I exploded with her. I hadn't cum like that in years. "Ahhhhhh. Gawwwwdddd. Ahhhhhhh."

I collapsed in her arms.

We laid there for a few minutes, basking in the afterglow. I put my arm around her and pulled her to me. I just held her for a while. Her fingers feathered along my torso as mine did the same to her.

"Oh Jean. It has been so long since I have had an orgasm like that. Merci cheri."

I told her I felt exactly the same. It had been so long. Too long.

"Jean," she said. "It seems that you would do anything to pleasure your partner?"

It sounded more like a question than a statement.

"Yes," I said. "I want so much to please you."

"When we were talking earlier when I talked about my fantasies and that I played on line?"

"Yes?"

"What would you be willing to do to please me?"

I looked at her. I have always said that I would probably try anything at least once. I cautiously asked, "What do you have in mind?"

She raised up, pressing her breast against my chest. She circled my nipple with her finger. "What would you say if I told you that I am a Mistress?"

I looked at her.

"I have five slaves on line. I make them do my bidding." Then she feathered her way down my body to my cock. As her finger circled my pubic area and my legs she said, "Would you let me be your Mistress Jean? Would you do my bidding?" She moved her face close to mine. "Would you be my slave Jean?"

I continued to look at her. "I don't know. I've never been a sub before. I've never been a slave."

Her finger circled my balls, making me hard again. She moved in closer, pressing her breasts to me and whispered very softly in my ear, "I can teach you, cheri."

I didn't know how to respond. Just as I was about to say something she jumped up.

"Oh mon Dieu. I must go. Marie will be home from school soon. I must be there."

She rushed over to the basin and quickly washed herself off with a damp cloth and got dressed. Her panties were soaked and she wasn't quite sure what to do with them. I took them from her, held them to my nose and said, "I'll keep these darlin'. They'll keep me going till I can see you again."

She came to me as I was sitting on the edge of the bed. "I am so sorry my love. I must go. Please think of what I said." With that she gave me a quick but loving kiss and ran down the stairs. I walked to the window, naked. "My God, I thought. I think I would do anything to keep this creature in my life. At least as long as I decide to stay here." Would I be willing to be a sub, a slave? I didn't know, but I thought I might. I looked out the window as she came rushing out the door. She ran across the street and stopped to look up at me. She blew me a kiss and turned to run home. Then I watched her run down the street. Mother, running home to be there when Marie walked in the door.

12