All Comments on 'My Cousin Holly'

by syrupicee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cousin

loved it

had a similar experience in 1969 only I was 17 and she was 22

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 10 years ago
I don't get it

You post a story on a public site and don't allow scoring. Some don't allow comments either. If you don't want to be judged, don't post; I won't be reading anything else you post.

RS

aplbomraplbomralmost 10 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story - allow for feedback next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
extremly rushed

not good way to rushed with no real background and little character development and no end, that all equals a waste of your time and ours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why The Hate?

Why are so many people posting negative comments? 'It was rushed..' 'I'm never reading anything else by you..' honestly people! We all know there are some absolutely AWFUL stories onthis site and this is NOT one of them. While it didn't take long in the beginning, it had lost of detail and had me wet before they were even completely naked! I loved most of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I loved it

I had an older cousin, Brent , who I used to try to tease all the time. I used to go over and swim at their house and would wear the tiniest bikinis when he was around. One day I caught him looking out his bedroom window while u was laying out getting sun. I snuck up to his room and found him masturbating and saying my name. Since that day we have been lovers and I have to say, nothing beats a sexy cousin.

RebeccaKeyesRebeccaKeyesalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Nicely written. I like the buildup from the bathroom scene to the bedroom door, leaving us with the enticing "I know baby," I told her. "But I can make you cum with my tongue," and I slapped her on the ass. " I couldn't wait until his roommates left to see how the story progressed. Surprise ending but I thought after reading I'd like to see the story continue.

I realize some people have fits when a condom is mentioned in a story, but its use was appropriate and was handled well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking my stepdads nephews

It all started at age 9 when my stepdad would drive me and his nephew to ATL for the summer for 2 freaking months.While my stepdad be driving his nephews would foundle me in back of his truck sticking their fingers in my pussy and asshole and making me jerk them off..Now I'm 16.Its 4 nephews age Eddie 15,Mike 16 and 17yr old Ron and Rod twins who were horny like fucking rabbits.My dad stop and bought a cooler for his brothers house and I took turns sitting on the twins lap because we were almost there.Ron slid my panties to the side and stuck the head in my pussy and fucked me and came in me then said ok now she gotta sit on your lap Rod by then my pussy was soaked with cum but Rod dick was all the way in my pussy and he too came in me.When we go out Ron took off his wife beater and said wipe yourself off before you get out.My step cousins fucked me 5 or 7 times a day all day long the twins were the worst because they wanted there dicks sucked and I didn't mine at all.There uncle would go to work and come home at 7pm so I was a whore house but when he came home and in the middle of the night uncle would sneak into my room and ask me if I was ready to fuck him yes I started fucking him last year when he came to visit his brother and he slept in the twin bed in my room flashing his dick at me and I just go in his bed and fucked him...(fast forward)..OMG yes uncle I'm always ready for your big dick ok Jill I want your ass first then your pussy,ok uncle I'm so fucking wet right now its driving me crazy.uncle came in my mouth,ass,and my pussy got in his bed woke up and went to work..9am the twins came in my room and got in back of me shoving his dick in my pussy while I sucked Ron's dick then Ron said ill get the ass and you get the pussy Rod and Eddie came in and put his dick in my mouth while Mike waited for his turn..I did this all day everyday for 2 months,shit we couldn't wait for school to be over just so we can fuck each other we new we wasn't blood cousins that's what made it better and fun...The boys had to go back home for a week because they were in a wedding so my uncle took off work for a week and stayed home fucking and pleasing my needs..Uncles friend came over brought some papers from the job I let him in and caught his eyes looking at my butt uncle said fix us a drink Jill and put on some music..I started dancing and showing my pussy and ass as I bend down and doing splits I gave his friend Will a lap dance and his rock hard dick was ready for my pussy..I fixed another drink and uncle took his dick out and I spread my legs bend down and sucked his dick loked back at Will and said its ok you can fuck me from the back,well I did;nt have to tell him twice he jumped up shoved it in and came but it never went down and went to town on my poor pussy...Will slept over so we had a 3 some that night for a white man his dick was bigger than uncles..Coming from a black black family I always thought it was wrong because I thought white people dod thing like that but I fucking love this shit....The boys returned and we continue our daily fuck they said they couldn't wait to get back to this pussy,,,,Now I'm 21 and me and the twins now 22 gose to ATL for sex and fun and I'm still fucking uncle and Will every summer but Will come and takes me to his house and uncle cum and joins us I'm going to fuck them until the day I die!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fucking my cousin

Me and my cuzin she was about 15 I 16had always messed around but one night after watching a movie noticing everybody fell asleep she got up and laid on the same couch as me we started playing around and she ends up on top of me with her big breast in my face I acted like I was tickling her not knowing if I should make a move I "accidentally " popped out one of her tits I can feel her hips press down on my penis she then kissed me and pulled out her other tit so I slid my hand down her pants and felt her dripping wet so I began fingering her she pulled of me shorts and started giving me head me being so horny I flipped her me being on top nd shoved my penis straight into her warm wet pussy I was giving it to her trying to keep her quiet scared if I should nut in her I pulled out and she put it in her mouth and swolled it all well I had my 3 other cuzins sleeping around us we did this about 2 more times now we're older and we still do little things like rub each other but that's it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Good story,need a follower w up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous