My Cousin Kathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy lay there winded, her flawless skin glowing with sweat.

"You're...pretty damn...good at that...cuz," she panted, "I've never had...more than one at a time."

"Consider it payment for the medical treatment," I said as I crawled up to lay beside her.

"Down payment. My work doesn't come cheap, besides I did include other valuable services."

We held each other for several minutes, my fingers lazily caressing her breast then down to the curve of her hip and back again.

"I would like nothing more than to start round two," Kathy told me with a kiss, "but I've been up for almost eighteen hours. I'm going to go take a shower and lie down for a few hours. Wake me up at three?"

I watched her walk naked into the house and then sat there pondering what had just transpired. I hadn't planned it, never even dreamed it, but I knew deep down that I had been in love with Kathy for years. I hoped the Kathy felt the same way, and that I wasn't just a convenient end to a long dry spell.

I gathered the wet clothes scattered around the pool and deposited them in the washer. I completed the couple of chores I had planned for the day, took a shower, fixed a sandwich and watched the game of the week while I ate. I kept glancing at the time, willing three o'clock to get here sooner.

When the time finally arrived I entered her room through our connecting bathroom. From the doorway I could see one lovely breast uncovered where the sheet had fallen away. Naked, I joined her on the bed, my lips seeking out her exposed nipple. It hardened and I sensed her stirring.

"What a lovely way to wake up," Kathy said, "But, Will..."

"Kathy, I...no, you go first."

"Ok. I hope I can get through what I want to tell you." She was silent for several seconds before she plunged in, "While I didn't plan for this morning to happen, I've been hoping that something would for a very long time, even before we moved in here. I've loved you all my life, but this past year I realized I wasinlove with you. I know it's wrong, or at least people say it's wrong, and maybe it is, but it doesn't feel wrong. It feels like I've come home. If you don't feel the same way I'll understand. I'll find somewhere else to live. But no matter what, I won't feel bad about today."

I took her face in my hands and lowered my lips to hers. I kissed her with all the passion I could muster, all the heat that had built up while she slept, and all the love that I'd been too stupid to see.

"I am so glad to hear you say that. You've been my best friend for as long as I can remember. I can't say how long I've been in love with you, but I realized today that I am. It's not lust. Well, it's not only lust. I don't know if I ever would have acted if the circumstances hadn't been what they were, but I am so glad for what happened, that is if you don't count the knot on my head."

As I finished talking, Kathy reached for my hard cock and told me, "I want you inside of me, Will."

I rolled over her as she spread her legs invitingly. I rubbed my length along her slit, sharing and spreading her moisture. Slowly, I began to penetrate her tight sex. I could feel every nerve ending where we joined. I pulled back, and then thrust again, deeper with each succeeding stroke. Kathy wrapped her legs around me; pulling me in as far as I could go. We matched each other's rhythm, like lovers who had been doing this for years.

"Oh god, Will, this feels so good. Don't hold back, I'm almost there."

I continued to piston inside my beautiful cousin's pussy, willing my own climax to wait. I could feel her muscles tighten, squeezing.

"Now, Will. Cum with me, fill me, lover. Yes, yes, oh sweet...Oh, oh, ohhhhhh."

My thrusts matched her rising passion until I could wait no longer. I buried myself deep within her and unloaded as she climaxed. "Oh...Kathy...yes," I grunted as her pussy milked my last remaining drops.

We lay together for several minutes, kissing and whispering endearments to one another. It was one of those moments you don't want to end. Eventually, Kathy stood up and I watched her shapely bottom as she walked into the bathroom. She returned in a few minutes with a wash cloth and cleaned my spent member.

"Let's get something to eat," She said. "I'm starving."

"I'll throw a couple of steaks on the grill. Why don't you fix us a salad?"

Kathy followed me to my room. "Unh uh," she told me as I reached for a pair of shorts. "You're staying just like that."

I grabbed the steaks from the refrigerator and went outside to fire up the grill. It was funny how much more exposed I felt performing this mundane task then I did when we had been fooling around earlier this morning.

"Don't burn anything," Kathy admonished me as she set the outdoor table, "and I don't mean just the steaks."

She went back to the kitchen and returned with the salad and a bottle of wine. I watched her as she walked across the pool deck and dove into the water. My body's reaction forced me to take a step back from the grill. I flipped the steaks as Kathy swam a few leisurely laps. She was climbing up the steps as I placed our supper on a platter. My petit cousin looked so sexy standing there naked with water dripping from her body that I was ready to forgo eating.

"No sir," Kathy said, reading my mind. "First we eat."

She toweled off and went into the kitchen for the mixed vegetables that had been warming on the stove. She spooned them out as I forked a steak onto each plate. We started in on our salads. A blob of dressing fell on Kathy's breast and she reached for her napkin to wipe it off.

"Allow me," I told her as I leaned over and cleaned her nipple with my tongue.

"I didn't drop that much," She said, but made no effort to stop me.

"Just being thorough."

"I think we should have a new rule," Kathy said as we returned to our meal, "no clothing allowed in the pool. In fact, there should be a no clothing rule for the entire house."

"Won't that make things a little awkward when our folks come over?" I asked her between bites.

"Ok, I haven't worked out all the details, but when we're alone..."

"I agree. Of course that means I'm going to be walking around with a perpetual hard-on looking at your sexy body."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," she told me with a grin.

We finished our meal and cleared the table. It took longer than normal with the grabbing and fondling that went on. I hugged her from behind and tweaked her nipples as she placed the left over salad in a container, my cock trapped between us. She slapped my ass as I placed the last plates in the dishwasher.

"I'll race you," she said running out of the kitchen.

"Cheater!" I yelled, chasing her.

With her unfair advantage, she was already diving in the water before I made it half way across the deck. I caught up to her on the far side of the pool, wrapping her in my arms and kissing her deeply.

That evening we discovered that making love in the pool is a bit challenging, although it is a nice place to start. There were no issues when we made love in her bed later that evening.

"I feel like I'm home now," was the last thing Kathy told me as we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Over the next few weeks we hardly ever stayed dressed while we were alone together. We touched each other while watching TV, fucked in the shower, and slept together every night. A new king sized mattress set was delivered and set up in our grandparents' old room, although we did keep our own rooms for the sake of appearances.

Two weeks later Kathy was getting an all over tan in one of the lounge chairs while I floated on a raft in the pool, my cock sticking up like a periscope.

"Oh my!" we heard.

Aunt Deedee was standing there with her mouth agape and her eyes opened wide in shock. I had nowhere to run and could only roll off the raft into the water. Kathy, without making any attempt to cover herself, was perfectly calm as she stood up and walked over to my aunt.

"Hi, mom. What are you doing here?" Kathy asked as I tried to hide in the water, wondering what was going to happen next.

12