My Cousin Mandy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the shaking stopped I lifted her up to me. Mandy's mouth and chin had a glaze of my wetness on her; I pulled her to my face and kissed and licked my cum from her. I loved my taste and know that she did too. I couldn't wait for her wetness to be all over me, I couldn't wait for her to tongue it off of my face. I had cum so completely, but I was in no way sated....I wanted so much more.

I rolled over placing myself on top of her. I raised myself off her body. "Roll over baby," I pleaded.

She let out a long "mmmmmmmm", perhaps all she had in her, and she did what she was told. On her stomach now, with that voluptious ass in line with my pussy, I ran my hands softly down the length of her body from her upper back down to her smooth as silk thighs. I eased her right leg upward by bending her knee. In the candle light I saw her most private areas opened to me. I straddled the line of her body, in the same position with my right leg curled up on hers, my breasts pressed to her back, my groin pressed between her cheeks. This was just a nice feeling when you were the same size with the other person. I moved her hair aside and kissed inside her neck, whispering sweet things into her ear as my sex found her anus. She moaned into the pillow and ground herself into the soft sheets underneath. I know the intensity she was feeling; the sensations of soft pubic hair, wet pussy and a hard clit pressing against your ass will drive you to the brink of insanity. I fucked Mandy's ass with my cunt and we cried out together, over and over again. Her sounds told me she was so close and I slid downward, tongue trailing wetness down her spine.....and down into the crevice between her cheeks. Oh sweet Jesus, her asshole was pulsing in the candlelight and it glistened from the wetness that had escaped her pussy. My tongue slid down across her hole and my finger pressed into her pussy. She pushed upward against my tongue, crying out. She was opened to me and my tongue pressed inside of her. I could feel the muscle of her ass pushing against my tongue, but I forced against it and my finger fucked her with a fury.

"OH GOD....LICK MY ASS...I'M CUMMING," She whisper-screamed out to me. At that moment I felt her asshole clenching around my tongue and I felt the spasms inside her cunt. The wetness rushed out of her and covered my hand. I pressed my mouth against her pussy so I could taste the heady nectar pouring from her. After a few moments her breathing settled once again into a relaxed rhythm and I moved my face away from her now over-sensitive pussy.

She lifted her head slightly, looking back at me with that beautiful face and those loving eyes that come after orgasm. "Oh Crista, I love you....Thank you."

I crawled up beside her and she turned on her side, so I could fit in next to her in a spooning position. With my breasts once again to her back, my groin once again to her ass, my face tickled by her soft hair, I kissed her neck and whispered into her ear. "I love you too Mandy.....You're absolutely perfect."

With a few hours left before Jon would wake for work, we closed our eyes and we slept.

The End.

12